Fear / Suga, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here is the first request I worked on. since I have no planning to study today xD Something a little cheesy and a very very small angst. I hope you will enjoy this small comeback :)

Tell me If you wanted to have a lest of the pending requests that I recieved here, and thank you for waiting and for requesting ^_^

 

 

 

 

He was sitting on the edge of the bed. His arm is bandaged and his face had scratches and blue bruises.

His eyes sharp on you, as he watched you roaming like a crazy person around the room, collecting your things and throwing them in a suitcase that was on the ground. Some clothes fell inside it and the others weren’t lucky enough to make it inside, so they just lay on the ground next to the suitcase.

Seeing your situation, and how you were acting, it was as if you were on a cliff and decided to let yourself fall down, breaking into small pieces.

Yoongi didn’t do anything, he just kept watching you fall.

 

 

For now.

He needed you to calm down first before, having a real talk with you.

“Can we talk about this, please?”

He closed his eyes, rolling them when you snapped, throwing something over, randomly. A loud shattering sound was heard all over the room, followed by a scream of agony skipping your lips. The thing you threw hit the mirror over the wall. Yoongi discovered later that you threw his favorite baseball ball. It rolled back until it reached his leg.

“What do you want to talk about, Yoongi?” You asked, arms linked over your chest. You got enough.

Seeing him like this broke you. It was killing you slowly. You got enough of him, of his life. Of the danger he always lived in. It was too much for you.

“You know that you can’t leave.” He said, calmly.

You threw his favorite ball to annoy him, yet he was calm, having the same cold expression that you couldn’t read.

“I’m not staying here anymore.” You pointed to the ground. “I’m leaving if you like it or not.”

Yoongi thought you would calm down like every time the two of you would fight. But there was no sign of you calming down. When he saw you closing the suitcase and reaching for it, he kicked it aside, sending it away. It made a loud bang when it made a contact with the wall, making you flinch.

“I said you aren’t going anywhere.” He said.

He stood just in front of you. His eyes gazed down on you, sending chills down your arms and fear.

You tried to ignore how much you loved those eyes. How you wouldn’t get enough looking at them and staring at them. You hated those painful marks over his cheeks and beside his eyes and the cut on his lips.

You hated that his arm was bandaged, because of a broken bone and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter