Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 9

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom, I’m going to be a few minutes late."

Minyoung called her mother so she won’t be worried at her.She was still in the class, looking through the window as she told Jimin to wait for her at the school gate.

Collecting her things, Minyoung felt someone entering the classroom behind her.

"Jimin, I told you to wait for— ah! What are you doing here?"

Jungkook was walking toward his desk and bent down, looking in his drawer. “I forget something.”

"Hmm… I hope you will find it." Minyoung said, putting the last textbook in her bag. "I will go then."

"Are you going home?" Jungkook asked, he was still searching in his drawer. Minyoung wonder what was inside his drawer that made him take so long.

"No, Jimin and I are going to hang out a bit." Minyoung answered and took some steps to the door when Jungkook stood on his feet and said, "It’s not good then, I wanted to walk you home."

Minyoung almost smiled shyly when she remembered he shouldn’t be like this. He should take Haeun home not her. “Shouldn’t you ask your girlfriend instead of me?”

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow, “Girlfriend?”

Minyoung nodded, “I understand we are friends. But she’s the jealous type of girls that I don’t want to face. So let’s make our distant at the school as well. Okay?”

"Who are you talking about?"

"Haeun! Isn’t she your girlfriend?" Minyoung asked, looking at Jungkook with sad eyes.

"She is…" He looked down at his hands and sighed, running his hand over his hair.

"Okay then…" Minyoung gave a small smile. "I will see you tomorrow."

 

She ran out of the class as she didn’t want to hear anything that do with Haeun and she didn’t want to make Jimin wait any longer.

Actually, Jungkook wasn’t looking for anything, he was looking for another chance to talk to her and to take her home. He still felt bad for letting her go home alone in the rain and at school, Haeun’s eyes were on him, daring him to talk to Minyoung.

Running a hand through his hair, he decided to visit luhan a little bit before heading to his training.

Luhan had always been a good brother to him, he told him all his secret and worries and Luhan would give him some advice.

He even knew about Junkook’s feeling toward Minyoung.

"Hyung…" Jungkook called as he entered the library. Luhan wasn’t at his desk. "Did he go home?… Hyung!"

Jungkook felt a body approaching him from behind. The body was walking slowly, for not being noticed, but Jungkook Jumped backward and turned with his fist in front of his hands only to find Luhan in front of him.

"I wanted to scare you…" Luhan said, disappointed, more like annoyed.

"It’s an old trick Hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"But Minyoung fall into it every time, I bet she thinks this library has ghosts. She got scared easily." Luhan laughed, remembering every time he had scared Minyoung and her expression. "So what do you want?"

"Nothing… I came to check you out."

Luhan narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow, “Jungkook, spill it out!”

Sighing, Jungkook said, “Hyung can you protect Minyoung for me?”

***

Minyoung’s POV

Jimin and I kept walking for half an hour, now. I didn’t know where we were, but it didn’t look like there were any department stores anywhere near us, as I saw was, fields and fields and more fields.

I looked at Jimin, worried. “Jimin… Are you sure we are walking in the right direction?”

"Huh! Hmm…" Jimin nodded, gulping hard

Jimin looked nervous about something. Was she not sure of the direction? Or was she thinking of what she should buy for her boyfriend?

"Jimin, don’t worry, we will find a good present for him?"

"Who?" Jimin snapped and I chuckled, "your boyfriend, Jimin."

"Ah, right! My boyfriend… Minyoung do you trust me?"

I looked at her and gave her a big smile, “Of course, I do”

She looked at an old hold house that was placed alone between the fields and bit her lips and looked at me again.

"I’m sorry Minyoung, let’s return back."

"Wae?" I narrowed my eyes, "Is something wrong?"

"Just listen to me, you weren’t supposed to be here… Please, let’s go back, " she looked nervous, worried and scared. "She shouldn’t see you here." Jimin whispered and it sent the chill all over my body.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Please, please Minyoung…" Her eyes started to water. "They will hurt you badly, I shouldn’t have… Minyoung go."

"I’m not going anywhere until I understand what’s going on!" I said firmly but i was shaking from inside, "who’s going to hurt me? What are you talking about?"

Jimin slide her hands to my wrist as she pulled me, back toward where we just come from. When suddenly Haeun and two of her girls that I didn’t know there name, come and blocked our way.

"No, no, no" Jimin said, shaking her head.

"Thank you Jimin-ah for bringing her here."

My heart stopped beating for a second as I turned my head to face Jimin slowly. “Jimin…”

"No, no.." She shook her head as the tears started to find their ways across her face.

"Minyoung-ssi, there’s a mistake you have done so we wanted to punish you and Jimin gladly helped us.."

"I never wanted to.." Jimin shouted and Haeun smiled at her, approaching her.

I was still frozen trying to understand what’s going on. Jimin betrayed me!

Haeun placed a hand over jimin’s shoulder as Jimin shot her a disgusting look. “You can go now. It’s the end for you.”

"I’m not going anywhere without Minyoung." Jimin said determinedly and Haeun scoffed, "Jimin-ah, go before I break your legs, my dear, you don’t want that to happen right? Or… Should I cut your beautiful hair that everyone in the school would make fun of you?"  

Jimin was in a complete horror and my heart was beating fast. Haeun wasn’t even a human she couldn’t be.

"What are you going to do to her?" Jimin choked, gulping her tears.

"It’s not your business now." Haeun squeezed Jimin shoulder before shoving her away, "Now, leave!"

Jimin didn’t waist any minute longer as she ran for her life, back home.  

Leaving me behind. I wasn’t really in my right mind all I could think of was that this country had betrayed me again.

"Now, it’s your turn.." Haeun smirked, pulling my collar closer to her. "Didn’t I warn you?"

I felt my body shaking, and every bone in my body wanted to run away from the other. I just kept looking at her eyes without saying a word.

"You… You are really annoying me." She loosened her grip from my collar only to grab my hair and I cried out in pain, she was pulling me with her to the old house.

"Yah! Leave me alone."

"You didn’t listen to me.. You are still stuck with him like a gum.. He’s.. He’s.."

"Yah! What are you doing?" A male voice shouted and Haeun stopped moving, but her grip on my hair was still strong. I felt like my skin would come out with her, it was so painful.

"Who’s the hell are you?" Haeun said. The footsteps of the voice’s owner were approaching us.

"Leave her alone."

Haeun scoffed, rolling her eyes, “Stay away from this, sir. It’s not your business.”

"When you are gripping the hair of my best friend, then it’s my business."

I looked up to find Jimin in front of me. What is he doing here?

I let out a sigh of relief, but soon it was gone as Haeun pulled my hair again. I cried in pain.

I saw Jimin shooting her an angry look, the blood was reaching up to his face. “Get the hell away from her.”

"You get away." Haeun said in a challenging voice, before pulling my hair up to face her, "It looks like you have a lot of guys around you."    

"Let me go." I said angrily through my teeth when Jimin held Haeun’s wrist  that was grabbing my hair and squeezed it.

Haeun glared at him. Her face showed pain, Jimin was so strong but she was stubborn enough not to let go of me.

"Look here girl." Jimin’s satoori showed as his tone was deadly threatening, "I don’t like to hit girls but if you didn’t let go of her, I don’t mind killing you right now."

What?

Jimin suddenly became so handsome and cool in my eyes. He was someone, I doubt that I knew before. Since when was he so cool!

Haeun loosened her grip and Jimin done the same. He gave his innocent smile to the girls before holding me from my arm and pulled me close to his side.

"You are going to pay for this Minyoung." Haeun frowned and Jimin smirked, "Then deal with me first."  before leading me away from them.

When Haeun and the girls were no longer at the site, Jimin let out a breath and placed his hand over his chest.

"Ah, Oh My God! That was scary. Those girls are so scary. Oh My God."

I scoffed and chuckled, wiping my tears with the back of my hands “you were very cool back there.”

"It was from lines I had memorized for the school play." He said and I laughed hard.

He’s such a dork

Jimin knew how to put his words in place or his lines in the play in real life.

"What are you doing he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter