Birthday Party / Hyuk's Birthday special request

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at the library doing one of your math homework. You normally do your homework before going home so you can find time with hyuk. But those days, hyuk was busy because of his upcoming concert and the school was using you too bad. You were so busy this week at your collage. You had to do some projects and homework that took most of your energy.

You looked at the day date on your phone screen it was 1/7. It was the start of new month but you felt like there was something missing. When suddenly a note appeared on your phone screen. It said: Hyuk’s birthday 5/7.

 

You had never been good at remembering things so you made some notes in your phone to remind you of the important events.

You gasped, collecting your books in your bag and took your leave from the library. You opened the contacts list as you called Hongbin

“Oh, _______-ah How are you? It had been awhile since the last time you called me” Hongbin said.

“Don’t make me look bad oppa, you know that I have been busy at school.” You whined cutely which made hongbin giggle on the other side.

“Ok, ok…” He said giggling. “So you are calling because of hyuk’s birthday right?”

“Wow, Oppa you’re very smart.” You grinned. “Is he next to you?”

“No, I figured that you would want it to be secret so I went out of the practice room.” He said.”______-ah seriously stop studying, it started to spoil your head. You have been a babo those days” He sniggered as if it was something obvious for him to be away from hyuk.

“OPPA” You yelled as hongbin was laughing on the other side. “Let’s meet up and don’t tell hyuk.”

“Ok, let’s meet at the café” He said before the both of you hang the phone.

Hongbin was your friend and he was the one who introduce you to hyuk. You trusted him.

After 5minutes from calling hongbin, hyuk called you. You didn’t response to his call as you were bad liar and you wanted to do something special for his birthday. It was his first birthday together with you and you wanted it to be unforgettable day.

“Sorry but I have to ignore you just for 4 days okay four days only” You said to your phone as you shut it and replaced it in your pocket.

_______________

At VIXX practice room, Hyuk was burning with his anger. As his hyungs were watching him walking across the room forward and backward.

“She isn’t answering the phone.” Hyuk said after he called you seven times and you never picked up the call. “Why did she call?” Hyuk said to hongbin who was playing with the tablet with Ravi.

“I don’t know I told you to ask her.” Hongbin said. His eyes never left the game.

“She doesn’t answer my calls.” Hyuk said annoyingly.

“Maybe she is busy” Ravi said looking up at him. “You know her school is giving her hard time those days.”

Hongbin nodded. Then he stood up, carrying his bag.

“I’ll go. I have something to do. See you guys later.” He said before he excused himself out of the room.

“Where is he going?” Hyuk said raising an eyebrow.

“Maybe meeting with _______” Ravi grinned.

“Why would he meet up with her?” Hyuk said as he sat next to Ravi.

“You know that they are friends.” Ravi chuckled.

“Ignoring me to meet hongbin hyung. It’s impossible right?” Hyuk said frowning.

“Who knows?” Ravi smiled. He knew where and why Hongbin went out.

_________________________________

“You are going to help me right?” You said. You were at the café shop that you were a regular customer there. Hongbin was sitting in front of you, drinking his coffee.

“If I didn’t want to help you I wouldn’t come here.” He winked at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter