Love Again/ Mark, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Finally I got to write and post this, I wrote it many times and delete it a lot much more time So this is the second sequel of The last time and The 2nd part of Meeting again. 
I’m so sorry for the being late ;3

The Last time Ch. 2 | Meeting again ch. 50

Life is unfair.

Completely unfair.

You started a new job a few days after your return and now what?

One of your office mate was the person you didn't want to see again. The person who broke your heart many times and still wanted to do it again.

You wanted to start a new life so you asked Jackson, your best friend to get you a work.

And now you seemed to understand, after you did the interview and got the job, that Jackson was trying to get you together with Mark again. By making you work with him in the same place.

Hell, no.

Of course they were also best friend what did you expected?

Quitting after getting accepted, seemed to be a silly idea so you pushed it away. You had to fight back.

Feeling his gaze on you all the time, made you nervous and annoyed at the same time. It felt like someone was stalking you.

You turned your gaze from the computer screen up to meet his eyes. He was still staring. You shot him a glare and a gesture that you would hit him if he did look away. He chuckled, mouthing cute before he returned to whatever he was doing.  

You ran your hand through your hair, frustrated, fanning yourself as you felt a sudden heat took over your body as your heart skipped a beat. It reminded you of the days when you two were in love, when you used to be a scholarship college student. When he was still flirting with you before asking you out officially.

You wondered how he still got to make you feel like this after 3 years of break up. 

Back then everything seemed like a beautiful dream that you never wanted to wake up from. Simply because Mark made you feel that you were his everything. That he would bring you the stars if you asked for them.

You sighed, wondering when did all went wrong. How did Mark change so much and started to chase after other girls. It was so hard for you to accept it. It was a sudden huge shock for you.

A hand suddenly dropped over your shoulder, making you jump from your place. Turning to see who was that, a smile crossed your face as a handsome boy was standing before. His hair was falling handsomely over his forehead, as he looked at you with concern.

"Are you okay?" He said sitting on his desk, which happened to be next to you.

"I--I'm fine, you?" You smiled, shock still took you as you stuttered.

"You are sighing too much. Is everything okay?" He raised his eyebrow and you nodded firmly. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. I swear." You held your hand in oath and he laughed, returning his focus on his computer. 

Jung Hoseok, the CEO's son and your office mate. He was also the closest one to you in this company. You became friends fast, because of his easy going personality. And he was the only one that Mark didn't smile at, which was something unnatural and suspicion.

Hoseok was kind and friendly that almost everyone in the office loved him. Then why?

"Y/N-ssi" Hoseok called and you looked at him almost immediately "yes!"

He half laughed and you cursed yourself for being such a silly girl.

"It's almost lunch time..." He said, rubbing the nape of his neck, he seemed nervous. "Would you... Have lunch with me?"

Your cheeks heated up, and bit your lips, nodding. "Okay."

His eyes widened and a smile crept over his face, as bright as the sun, "Deal then." Having dinner with Hoseok didn't seem to be a bad idea since he was a good person.

You smiled shyly as you continued with your work, when you felt a gaze that almost burned you at your place.

From across the room, Mark's face wasn't pleasing. He was watching the whole time and it was killing him slowly.

You smirked and raised your eyebrow, loving seeing him like this. Annoyed, angry, jealous and frustrated.

Let him feel what you felt before. Let him drink from the same glass he made you drink from.

But the table had turned when Soohae, one of the office workers and the most gorgeous one of them approached Mark and place a hand over his shoulder.

She had been always around Mark since the day you came. And it annoyed you so much. You were burning inside and hurt as well. He didn't change even one bite. Even though he had been telling you that he need you back, that he regret what he had done.

After all, habits die hard.

"You had been always like this!" You murmured sadly when Hoseok looked at look with a curious look, "what?"

"Huh? Nothing." You gave him a slight smile, but it soon faded when you gave one more last glance at Mark, you gave all his attention to soohae now.

***

20 minutes for the lunch break, you stood up from your desk and went to have some coffee.

You felt tired as the work this day was the busiest.

Putting the instant coffee in your mug, you reached your hand for the creamer when a hand held it before you could touch it. You looked up to see Mark was standing there calmly, opening the creamer jar.

“You still like your coffee with creamer and no sugar." He smiled, putting two spoons of creamer in your coffee just like you liked it.

"It's not your business." You sneered as the electric kettle closed, informing you that the water was ready to use.

"Have lunch with me today!" It didn't sound like a question but you just answered, "No, thanks."

He gave you a hard look, "Why?"

You didn't answer him, reaching your hand for the kettle when mark was faster than you again and took it first. He didn't seem like he was planning on helping you again.

"Give me the kettle." You reached your hand out but he shrugged.

"Answer me first."

"Mark, please."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter