The bodyguard/ Yongguk

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing here?”

Your eyes were as wide as the sun. Your heart was beating so fast as anger started to take over and the old wounds opened up again.

Not after all those years. He dared to appear in front of you again. Hatred. How much you hated him and his guts. Looking at him now, he was wearing a black suit that made him sickly more attractive than he was, a black earpiece was stuck in his ears as he stood straight.

He looked at you and his eyes were as empty as ever. Just the sight of him made you sick, mad and scared.

“He is your new bodyguard, this is Bang Yongguk.” The police officer explained as he looked at you. “He knows his job so well, so it would be nice if you co-operated with us until things go a little bit down.”

You scoffed rolling your eyes. “I got a death threat, but you give him to me? To protect me? Are you serious?”

You noticed Yongguk shifting his weight, leaning on the other leg as a smirk flashed over his lips when the officer said, “Well… we are not giving him to you or to anyone. He is only responsible for your safety and he is the best. So, we don’t have time to listen to some brat ranting. He is not your manager or your personal bodyguard.”

You glared at the officer who shrugged his shoulders, standing on his feet and totally ignoring you.

“I really appreciate all your efforts, but please…” You side stepped to stand in front of the officer giving him a puppy eye look. “Please…  what about you? You are the one who should protect me.”

The officer calmly looked at you as he said, “I would love to protect such a popular star, but this is supposed to be secret that the police are behind you. Plus, Yongguk-ssi is an officer himself, but he is going to pretend he is your new bodyguard. Okay?”

“No.. Not okay.”

The officer rolled his eyes as he looked at your manager. “We will keep going. If there is something new, we would be informed right away. So, you don’t have to worry.”

Your manager bowed at the officer thanking him. It was hard to accept him as your bodyguard. Whenever you remembered what he did to you before, and how much you suffered because of him, your stomach turned and your heartbeat fastened like crazy.

How could someone you didn’t trust protect you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter