on a beautiful note / Jungkook (2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stopped dead in front of your seat.

There was a red rose on your desk, this time attached to it was a little in a pink envelope.

To Y/N, with love. it was written over the envelope and a small heart was drown beside it.

You gulped hard, hesitating. You were too scared to figure out who was sending these flowers all the time. You were scared to know that these flowers were from someone else and not him.

 

You reached the flower, slowly, that was when you heard Jungkook voice approaching the class. As fast you could, you threw the flower in your bag. You didn’t know why you did this, but you didn’t want Jungkook to see the flower. If Jungkook was going to start dating Anne, he should not see the flower.

His figure appeared by the door. You raised your hand to greet him with a smile but withdrawn it right away when a smaller figure appeared beside him. It was Anne. They were laughing and talking about something that sounds like a movie they watched together.

Clenching your fist beside you, you sat on your chair quickly before they notice you were standing watching them.

“I really loved the part when the girl slapped him.” Anne said laughing, “It was so funny.”

“Yes, I agree.” Jungkook chuckled, as he took his seat behind you. “You should come with us next time, Y/N.”

It took you a moment to realize he was talking to you now. turning around, you forced a smile. “What are you talking about?”

“Last night,” Anne started, catching your attention. Hesitantly, you faced her and in a breath. “We went to see a movie home. It was suddenly, and the idea came up out of nowhere. I hope you are okay with that.” Anne was blushing. Something must have happened between her and Jungkook and just imagining it turned your stomach. You felt like you had ridden a roller coaster and your stomach was too, too upset, to even take a normal breath.

“Why wouldn’t I be okay?” You forced a smile and prayed it wasn’t as ugly as it felt.

“Yeah, why should she not be okay?” Jungkook scoffed, “or if is she jealous that I befriend her best friend?”

“Kinda, she is my best friend after all.” You chuckled, trying to make it a joke. It sounded so wrong in your ears. “How was the movie anyway?”

“It was good. Not sure if you like this kind of movies so you didn’t miss much.” Jungkook said, tapping his fingers on the desk. He knew what you like and he knew what you didn’t but sometimes he just pretended not to know anything about you at all.

“Sure I didn’t. I don’t like to go to the cinema that much anyway.”

Both you and Jungkook knew that it was a lie. It was like a cultural thing for both of you at the weekend to go and watch a movie at the cinema. You promised each other that no one would enter the cinema door without the other. It all changed when Jungkook changed. And you almost thought that a change was an impossibility.

When you were about to ask about what happened between them last night, the teacher entered, forcing you to look straight ahead of the class. Not a few seconds later, when Anne pushed a piece of paper under your forearm that was leaning on the desk. You glanced at her way and she was smiling. No. She was blushing. Again.

Before opening the paper, you already knew what was written inside. It was clear on her face.

( I confessed)

You sighed and wrote back on the same paper with a different color pen.

(And? Are you two together now?) You glanced at her quickly, before sliding the paper to her desk.

She returned it after another few seconds.

(I guess? He didn’t say anything when I confessed. He just took me to the cinema and bought me an ice cream. You are his childhood friend. Is he normally like this? Does that mean we are dating?)

You read it over and over again. It was clear that they are together now. Jungkook didn’t go to the cinema with anyone but you. And this was evidence that he liked Anne.

Inhaling sharply, you wanted to write that no, he isn’t normally like this. But instead, you wrote (I think he likes you. Don’t think too much.) and draw a smiling face before sliding it back to her.

He liked her. It was clear he did.

~~

It was a P.E class. Jungkook was running around the court with the rest of the boys while the girls stretch in the middle of the area.

You were sitting on the floor, stretching your body as you extended your right arm to your left foot and exchanged the direction, left arm to right foot when a pair of boy sneakers stopped in front of you.

“Y/N?” He called and you left your head up slowly until you caught the sight of his face.

He looked so familiar. Dark hair that covered his eyes, pointed chin, sharp jaw, high nose and the iest eyes you could ever see. You knew this young man. He was tall enough that when you jumped on your feet, you were still way shorter than him.

“I know you.” You said with a smile. “We were in the same class, elementary and middle school.”

“You remember me.” He smiled and you couldn’t believe how gorgeous he looked. You refrain yourself from gasping in awe.

“Of course,” you chuckled, you probably were blushing too. “Yugyeom. I remember you. What are you doing here?”

“I am enrolled in this school. Transfer student.” He smiled. “I am really glad that you are also here.”

“Yeah, what a coincidence.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter