Don't leave/ Leo, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the moment you feared the moment.

The day when you’d say goodbye.

There would be chances to meet again. But it was chances, after all.

Inside the car, Taekwoon, the one whom you loved for the past few months, decided to take you for a long drive.

You didn’t know where you were going, or what he had in mind. Was he as sad as you were?

You could read what was in his mind. Taekwoon rarely showed any emotions on his face. You wondered if you really meant something to him, like he meant the world to you.

You looked down at your intertwining fingers with his slender long ones. Something inside of you told you to believe in him. If he’d not had really cared he wouldn’t have taken you to this long drive.

However, it drove you crazy that he hadn’t said anything. He even ignored you for a week after you told him.

“Leo.” You called his name, testing him. Wanted to know if he would respond or not.

He didn’t.

Your breath heaved and you felt the lump at the back of your throat. Your eyes started to blur. You bit your lips to avoid crying in the car. Why wouldn’t he understand you?

“Don’t stay silent please.” Your voice betrayed you, cracked. Your lips were quivering, you pressed them in a thin line to stop them moving. After taking a deep breath, you continued. “Till the end I never know your feelings towards me. What am I to you?”

Taekwoon hands tightened on yours and you didn’t know what that was supposed to mean.

“Just wait a little bit longer.” He said, not glancing at you even once. He was so focused on driving. “We are almost there.”

You opened the window beside you, putting your head out. Your arm stretched behind you still holding on Taekwoon’s hands never wanted to let go.

The strong wind that slapped your face, muffled your cry as tears spilled down your eyes. You didn’t want Taekwoon to notice that you were crying hard so you tried as hard as you could, not to make a sound and just let go of your tears.

~~

Upon reaching the destination, you found yourself on a cliff. You could see the whole city glowing from this spot. You gasped in awe of the few. You never knew there was a place like this out there.

Getting out of the car, you walked a little closer to the cliff and memorized the awesomeness of the view. It was so beautiful with the city lights glowing like stars.

Being absorbed with the view, you didn’t notice Taekwoon coming behind you. Your breath hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter