Meanie/ Leo, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Meet me at 10 pm or else!"

You sighed, frustrated as you put your phone in your pocket again. Why was Taekwoon always mean to you when he treated other girls so well? You had no idea. Maybe he just hated you.

He always ordered you around and annoy you, asking you to meet up with him at late hours only to get him some coffee.

You understood that you were at wrong when you spilled your coffee over him without meaning to, in one of the company after party, but still, he didn't have to act like this toward you. Especially when you had always been having feelings toward him.

At first you were so sorry that you were ready to do anything for him, but things got more annoying by the time.

"You are late, two minutes." He frowned, when you approached him and stood right in front of him, hands in pocket and hoodie covering your hair.

"I don't even know why I am here." You rolled your eyes. "What do you want?"

"Where is my coffee?"

"Give me money first." You said, spreading your hand in front of him.

Taekwoon shrugged as he said, "Don't have."

You rolled your eyes as you snorted, "Do I seem like your wallet?"

 

"But you always buy me one. What's new?" He said, innocently and you wanted to slap his beautiful kitty face.

"Hey! Taekwoon. Do you hate me this much?" You asked, feeling anger welling up to. You wished he could at least see your feelings toward him, or did he actually know and ignored it?

"I don't hate you." Taekwoon said, frowning and glaring at you hard.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter