Stay with me / Ravi, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was requested by Hala-bear! Okay, so this request had been in draft for so long maybe over a year now and I finally got the courage to edit it and post it. I hope you would enjoy it. It took me so long to post this I’m so sorry.

 

 

OC- Hala

__________

Looking through her clothes, Hala sighed and shrugged in frustration.

"You look like a lost puppy!" Ravi giggled and Hala throw a T-shirt at him. He caught it with one hand, placing it beside him as if nothing happened.

"You ain't helping, Wonshik-ah." She sighed, sitting next to him over her bed. She placed her elbow on her thighs, burying her face in her hands. 

"It's just a date, Hala. It's not even your first time going out with him."

"Exactly, it is a DATE. Without you!! So of course it is the first time." She said. She was too busy being nervous to notice the brief hurt in Ravi's eyes that faded away quickly and turned into playful one.

He put a hand over his chest, near his heart and winced. "Ouch! That hurt Hala."

She scoffed and stood up again, looking at her closet one more time.

"Any help?" She raised her eyebrow, gesturing her hands toward her clothes.

"It's my pleasure!" He stood up, and nudged her slightly away from the closet.

Hala was about to go on a date with her best friend, lee Jaehwan. The one she always looked up to since she was a kid.

Wonshik, Jaehwan and Hala were childhood friends since they were 6 years old, they lived in the same street and went to the same school.

They did everything together, except for study since Jaehwan was a year older than them. He took care of them like an older brother. So, one day he helped them with their studies.

It might not seem normal, but Hala somehow got a chance to go out with Jaehwan, to finally confess her feelings for him. She got some help from Wonshik since he was the only one who knew about her true feelings.

That day before her date by two hours, she called Wonshik for help again. Since he knew so much about fashion, she asked him to pick her a nice outfit that would show how amazing she was.

 

Wonshik examined her clothes carefully, pulling a hem of T-shirt then shaking his head, looking for another. At the end he picked a pink shirt, an oversized pullover and a blue circle skirt that was way so short.

She gave him a look and he smiled, "what?"

"Isn't the skirt too short?"

"Then why do you have it in your closet, then?" He giggled. "It's your clothes, plus you need to lure him, Hala." 

She hit his arm playfully. "Mean. Prevent!"

Wonshik ignored her, handing her the clothes. "Try them out I'm sure it's going to be amazing on you!"

She rolled her eyes, taking the clothes. "Fine."

She looked at him and he looked at her, making a staring contest.

She frowned, holding her hands toward the door, "I need to change." She said, raising an eyebrow

"Then change. No one is holding you."

"Wonshik, it's not funny. Get out." She pushed him toward the door and Wonshik laughter filled her ears.

"Fine, fine. I'm out." He said, closing the door behind him.

Wonshik's face dropped once Hala closed the door, he leaned his forehead over the door and sighed, waiting for Hala to finish changing her clothes for her to go out with another man was like waiting for his turn in hell.

After 15 minutes, the door opened and Wonshik's face brightened and his breath etched when he saw how beautiful she looked.

"Wow." His eyes were warm and sparkling, he gave her a proud look that was mixed with... .

She blushed, avoiding his eyes. He was her best friend and seeing him reacting like this, made her happy. "It's all thanks to you, Wonshik-ah!"

"Okay, now before I tear up." He faked a sniff and rubbed his eyes. Pushing Hala to the door, he gave her her bag and looked at her for the last time. "Now go. Call me after the date, I will go home in a while."

"Hmm, thanks again" she gave him a slight hug before putting on her shoes making her way to the door. She turned and pointed a finger at him “don't mess the house, my mom and dad are going to come home in two days and I don't want to clean anything up. Understand!?!"

He grinned and held his hand in oath, "okay, captain."

~~~

The clouds were gray and heavy, Hala pulled the sleeves of her pullover over her hands for more warmth. She was popping in her place, watching the smoke that came out from while waiting for Jaehwan. It was cold and it looked like it was about to rain.

She blew in her sleeves trying to warm her hands when she felt something being warped around her shoulder. She looked up at Jaehwan who had put his jacket over her.

"Oppa, you came." Hala exclaimed happily, tightening the jacket around her it was unexpectedly warm

"What are you wearing? Are you freezing yourself?" Jaehwan frowned and she pouted.

"I'm so cold, but it's alright. It's my first time going out with you alone, Oppa. I wanted to look pretty."

Jaehwan's expression changed in a second from neutral to the boyish smile that she loved.

"You are pretty." He touched her nose, before offering his arm. "Let's go." And she gladly linked her arm with his. 

They went for a movie, it was a horror one in which Hala found more than opportunity to hold Jaehwan's arm and cling on to him. She always felt this tingle in her heart whenever she got closer to him.

"That was scary." Hala shivered and Jaehwan giggled, showing her the way out of the cinema, but she tripped over the stairs. Jaehwan held her arm quickly before falling over the ground. He pulled her and she was pressed on his chest, his arm warping around her shoulder as his other hand holding her waist.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried, concerned about her. "Did you get hurt?"

She didn't know she was holding her breath until she pulled away from his grip. She felt heat all over her body and her cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"I- I'm fine!" She stuttered, walking away, but he stopped her, smiling.

"Watch your steps this time!"

Hala nodded and ran out of the cinema to the bathroom. She looked at the mirror her cheeks were so red so she washed her face.

"Get a grip, Hala." She murmured, wiping away the water and re-did her makeup again.

Her phone vibrate and she saw that it was Wonshik texting her.

WS» So? How is it without me?

HL » More fun, wae? Do you want to come?    

WS » can I?

HL » forget it. I'm about to confess we have just finished watching the movie... Do you think he loves me?

WS» if it were me, I would reject you right away!

HL» it would never be you, Jerk!!

Hala sighed in frustration, before running a hand in her hair. She took her bag and returned back to where Jaehwan was waiting for her.

By the look af him, she could feel her heart beating rising. He was wearing a brown shirt over a black jeans and light brown jacket, which he'd given to her an hour ago. He looked extremely handsome with the way he was standing, looking right and left. His hair today was down covering his forehead that made him look extremely cute too.

She noticed the two cups in his hand, so she hurried up to him, hoping that she didn't make him wait for her for too long.

"You came." Jaehwan gave her one of the cups and by its smile she could tell it was her favorite coffee, "it will warm you up."

Caring as always, cute! She mentally exclaimed, and managed just to show a smile.

"It's warm." Hala warped her hands around the cup and took a sip from it. Jaehwan was smiling watching her being cute as always.

You drank the coffee while walking side by side with Jaehwan. You couldn't ignore the excitement in your chest and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter