Love is over / Jin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few paper in front of you that would decide your future. It was now or never.

Seokjin, your husband, kept staring at the papers as if they were written in a foreign language that he couldn’t understand. A few years ago, you never thought a day like this would come. He looked at you one more time. His eyes were sad and tired. This was the best opportunity for both of you to be happy.

“Is it really the end?” He said, trying to find answers to something else that was there.

“I guess so.” You sighed. The ache in your chest was too painful for you to breath probably.

 

“But…” Seokjin said, looking at the ceiling, then his eyes shifted to your wedding photo where both of you were the happiest.

The smile that you had before, it was no longer there. Seokjin couldn’t recall the last time you smiled form the bottom of your heart. He couldn’t recall you being happy.

“I guess it is really it.”

A sigh skipped his mouth as he grabbed the pen and signed the paper. He pushed the paper slightly in front of you as you bit your lips, trying hard not to break down and sob in front of him.

It was you who suggested the divorce. It was you who wanted this then why were you so heartbroken? It felt as if the ink in the paper was craved in your heart.

In happiness, and in sadness. You vowed.

However, you found yourself dealing with them alone. You needed him and he wasn’t even there. How did you end up like this? How this beautiful love turned out to be something so fragile, easy to crumble and throw away?

Taking the paper, you reached for your suitcase that was next to your chair.

Today, you would stay with a friend. Tomorrow, you would go to submit the paper so they would assign a day to the court.

Today, you were still Seokjin’s wife. Tomorrow, you won't even know who you were going to be or where you belong.

Being Seokjin’s family for five years and now just like this everything was over.

“Y/N?!” Jin called you. Before you could turn to look at him, as his arms wrapped around you and your back was pressed against something solid. It seemed like he was working out while you stayed at home wondering what you even meant to him.

“Are you really going to leave me?”

Removing his arms away, you turned and faced him. “You signed the paper.” You tried to smile, but it came out awkward and crooked.

“I am not leaving you Jin. I am letting go of you. I was holding in feelings that faded away. You don’t love me anymore. I’m just someone who came a routine in your life.”

Jin didn’t say anything. He didn’t deny it or say something that would make you stay. He stood there staring at you as if he became suddenly lost.

A step backward was enough to make Jin realize his mistake. But he didn’t move to stop you because you were right. Every single word you said was true. He couldn’t stop you anymore.

~~

7 years ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter