Love contract / Suga, you (Part 6)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

It didn't went as I want X LOL It went longer than expected. I still hope that you are enjoying this ;)

The coffee shop was peaceful and mind relaxing. A slow ballad song was playing in the background as you started to hum along with it, tapping your legs with a rhythm with the music.

You were standing over the cashier waiting for any payment or takeaway order when someone approached you from behind.

“You seem happy” Your co-worker, Andrew said. He leaned his elbow over the counter and faced you.

He was a tall, thin boy with black hair and dark circles under his eyes, which made him look like a panda. Actually, he looked like he was on drugs for twenty four/seven. Despite his look, he was a funny and nice guy. Some customers even came because they were fans of his --of his devilish look. He had a charming smile, too.

You smiled shyly as you touched your face with the back of your hands. “Do I?” He nodded, taking a cookie from the cookie jar that was placed in front of you.

“Boyfriend?”

“No.” you exclaimed, hitting his hand away from the cookie jar avoiding him to take another one.

Narrowing his eyes, he pointed a finger at you. “Be honest. I saw it all.”

“Saw what?” You gave him a confused look as you heard the jingle of the opening door. You half bowed as you wore your perfect smile. “Welcome, costumer-nim.”

The costumer took a seat, as he waited for the waiter to take his order. You looked up at Andrew giving him a wry smile. “Are you going to see him or should I go?” Andrew rolled his eyes as he took the small notebook and walked over the costumer to take his order.

 

After shopping with Suga, he gave you a ride to your work place. He showed a little surprise when he knew that you had another job, other than being a model. And you could sense he felt bad for you, for having a lot of jobs which somehow wasn’t comfortable (since he was one of the reasons of your misery.)  

He also told you that he was going to come and pick you up for that music festival.

All of a sudden, he asked you to go with him to a music festival. It wasn’t even ask. He just told you that he was taking you there. If you liked it or not, He was going to get you there.

Using the slave contract again. You thought as a sigh skipped your mouth. He had so much against you since he had this contract. Maybe he was taking you there for photo shoots? But wait, why he would need you when he would of course meet a thousand of idols and singers there.

It should have annoyed you that he was ordering you around, but somehow you felt good. Good for being around him. You were going to see him again. And actually, you were looking forward to seeing him.

The door jingled again, snapping you from thinking time. You were about to smile and welcoming the customer, but you were surprised by a rushing body toward you that your smile faded away.

“Why are you?” You whined, shrugging your body. “I’m still working.”

“Hi to you too.” A tall girl with a killer curves told you. She had a hair as dark as the night and eyes twinkling like the stars. She had tanned skin with gave her more killer look than she already was as if the sun had kissed her lovingly. “You can’t call me and telling me you are going to a music festival with him and end the call like this.”

“Tip, we can talk later. I’m still working and if the boss saw you...” You said, looking around you, knowing that the boss won't show up today. He had a family dinner to attend.

“I’m not moving from here until you tell me why he asked you to go with him.” She said, wrapping her arms over her chest.

“He didn’t ask me to go with him.” you said, disappointed a little.

“What did he say then?”

“He said ‘There is this music festival party and you are coming with me’” You repeated his words carefully, remembering them. "So I'm going with him."

“And… That’s it!” She asked and you nodded. Suddenly a hand dropped on your shoulder and you jumped in surprise. Andrew was standing behind you, coming out of nowhere.

“You, girls, can have a take over there.” He pointed at a table in the corner of the coffee. Before returning and wink at you “I will cover it for you.” And wink for Tip, too.

“Get us some coffee, too. With cream and sugar, please.” Tip said, before reaching for your hand pulling you to the table Andrew pointed at.

Settling you down, you rolled your eyes and sighed. “Aren’t you overreacting?”

“What’s your story exactly?” Tip said, flicking her hair over her shoulder. “I’m not buying with ‘modeling’ thing. He likes you, doesn’t he? He let go off you easily this morning. What about the photo? Did he steal it or something?”

“He’s Mark’s friend?” you said and received the reaction you imagined to see on her face. Her eyes widened, mouth dropped to the ground as ‘’ slipped out of her lips.  “He was also with us in Hawaii.” You continued and Tip’s expression never failed to show how surprised she was. “I don’t really remember him, though.”

Tip sighed, biting her lips. “So what about the contract?” You shrugged, shaking your head.

“It’s just a month right? Don’t get too close to him. He’s dangerous. Keep it for business only.” Tip said, giving a glance behind you. You half turned, looking behind you. Andrew was approaching the both of you with two cups of coffee.

He put the cup, first, in front of you, then the other in front of Tip. You noticed that Andrew gave a long look at Tip, more than necessary. You cleared your throat, making Andrew straightened his back. You haven’t introduced them to each other yet.  

“This is Tip, my best friend” You said, looking at Tip then back at Andrew. “And this is Andrew. My ---”

“I’m her co-worker and friend too.” Andrew cut you as he reached his hand to Tip for a handshake. Tip nervously took his hand and shook it.

“Excuse me!” A customer called and Andrew gave Tip a small smile before apologizing and turning to check the Customer.

“He’s cute.” Tip said, with a shy smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears. You looked at her with a smirk, making her turn red. “What?”

“Uh, cute?!” you snorted, rolling your eyes and shot you a death glare as she threw a tissue at you.

Tip cleared , cupping her coffee cup. “Let’s now talk about you and this guy.”

“Yoongi.” You corrected her, somehow hating that she was referring him as ‘This guy’, but also regret sounding as if you were too friendly with him.

“Wow. Wasn’t his name something like… sugar… suga?” Tip said and it was your turn to glare at her.

“Yoongi is his real name.” You said, reaching for your cup. “He’s not that bad.”

“You are falling for him, aren’t you?” Tip said and you almost spit the coffee over you. Seeing your reaction, Tip shook her head firmly. “No, you can't. He’s Mark’s friend. You know, if he wasn’t, it would be totally fine with me. The guy is kind of famous and you know he also works as...”

“It’s not like this!” You snapped, stopping her blubbing. She always keeps on assuming things the way she saw it. “I’m not falling for him.” Tip rolled her eyes, not buying with what you were saying.

“What’s with the music festival? Why you?”

“Why not me?” You said, putting down the cup of coffee over the table. Tip narrowed her eyes, looking at you hard enough to split your body to two halfs. You cleared your throat as you said, “I don't know. I’ll go with him I guess.”

“When is he picking you up?”

“Seven.” You said, looking down at your watch. It said 4:57. You had two hours left to see him again.

“I swear, he’s so into you and this isn't safe.” Tip said, taking a sip from her drink. “He even took you for shopping. He’s so weird.”

“You are the weird one here.” You spat. “We are just a work…. Hmm… Partner? You know he’s my photographer now.”

“More like you are his model. He’s the master, not you.” Tip said a matter of fact and you just sighed. You couldn’t argue with her on that. It was true. You were working under him with some contract that you didn't remember signing.

But you felt something else when you were with him. Something like curiosity. You wanted to know more about him and get closer to him. Something like attraction. Slowly, you found yourself loving it around him. It wasn’t bad being with him, but as Tip said, dangerous. What if you liked him? You didn't want to get hurt again.

Something like admiration, you absolutely loved his work and respect his working spirit.

Yoongi. You thought, rounding your cup over the table. What kind of person are you?!

~~

An hour later you were home to get ready for the festival. You once again found the warning over your door.

Tearing it up, suddenly, you felt someone approaching you from behind. You turned, to find your apartment owner standing there, hands wrapped around her chest and eyes glaring like a laser  

“I see. You tear them up.” She said. Her voice didn’t seem pleased at all. Your apartment owner was a middle aged woman, whose hair had some gray strands shinning bright between the black locks. Her hair was curly making her look like a lion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter