Fracture/ Jungkook, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A mistake. A simple mistake can destroy a person’s life.

“Ho-Honey…” Couching, inhaling, couching again. A sharp pain took him off guard as he tried to take his second breath. Coughing, coughing, coughing so hard that his throat might spit blood. He already tasted the iron taste on his tongue.

“Ho-honey..” He called again, tilting his head upward, hoping that his neck was not broken. He needed to see her. To make sure she was alright. Between the heavy smoke and the broken glasses. She was over there. Jungkook winced as he saw the blood. It was everywhere. The blood was. Dripping down her head, from her nose. There was a lot of blood, too much blood that Jungkook started to panic.

 

Reaching for his seatbelt, his hands betrayed him, not finding the buckle. “no, no, no, no.” Jungkook snapped ignoring the sharp pain in his ribs. “Y/N…” Jungkook called, once, twice. “Y/N please answer me.”

Finally, after finding the buckle, the belt will not lose. Jungkook swore as the pain he didn’t notice it was there hit him hard. Raw and bloody. “AUUGGH!” At this moment, Jungkook realized that his leg was stuffed between the car’s metal. He couldn’t move.

“He is alive,” Someone said from outside and Jungkook sighed in relief. The help was there.

Despite the pain, Jungkook reached up for Y/N’s hand that was lying by her side. He squeezed her hand, hoping for her to wake. “Y/N, honey.” He squeezed her hand one more time. “The help is here. You are going to be okay. We are going to be okay.”

Pulling him out of the car, Jungkook was placed over the ground. Many people were around him. Someone ripped off his shirt to see if there was an injury on the chest cavity. Someone wrapped his leg with something, Jungkook didn’t really know what was going on. A man opened his eyes wide as he passed a bright light that hurt his eyeball.

“Can you tell me your name?”

“Y/N, is she okay?” He was only thinking about her. Did they get her out of the car? Was she okay? There was a lot of blood.

“Is that your name?” The man asked again.

“No,” Jungkook said, trying to steal a look at the car, but they carried him away. “My name is Jungkook. Where is Y/N?”

“I think he is fine. The other one who was with is hurting badly.” Jungkook heard the doctor say, but it was clearly not for him.  

“Is Y/N okay?” Jungkook tried to stand up, but he couldn’t.

“She lost a lot of blood. Her blood pressure is so low and I don’t think she will survive.

“No.” Jungkook wanted to scream but he couldn’t. His voice wasn’t coming out, his eyes were slowly closing. “She has to be okay.” He shouted, but no one was listening. No one heard him. Everything became black around him.

A mistake. A simple mistake can destroy a person’s life.

 

7th August was the day, Jungkook lost his one and only love. He lost his family. Her and the little creature that lived with her. He didn’t know she was pregnant. They were on their own way to a family vacation. She must have wanted to tell him when they reach their destination. He didn’t know that it will be their way to the end.

He killed her. No. He killed her and their little baby. He killed his family.

17th August. Ten days after the accident, her dad came into his room and a punch was thrown into his jaw. Jungkook heard something breaking. He didn’t care about the pain he deserved it anyway.

“My daughter.” Her mother said, grabbing him by the collar. Ignoring that he was an injured person who was still in pain, she kept shaking him with agony. “Give me back my daughter. You killed my daughter. Give her back to me.”

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He knew that tears will not bring her back, but he couldn’t help it. They streamed down his cheeks. He was suffering from her loss. He lost the one he swore to give the whole world too. “I’m so sorry.” But sorry is not enough. Sorry, will not make Y/N alive again.

“I trusted you. I trusted you with my daughter’s life and what have you done? What have you done to here?” Her father shrieked. His fist tightened on his side as his fingers turned white.

“I’m so sorry.”

“You should have died. You shove have died with her. Why did you survive alone? Just die and bring her back to me.” The mother shook him again.

“I’m so sorry.”

“Ma’am, you should not do this. Jungkook-ssi is still sick.” The nurse said as she tried to grab the mother and pull her away.

“I’m so sorry.”

“I do not care. He is sick, my daughter is dead. He killed her.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Ma’am, I’m sorry, but I have to ask you to get out. This is a hospital you can’t do this.”

“I’m so sorry.”

“Honey, let’s get out of here. Our daughter… we cannot do anything about her.” The father put his arm around his wife who pulled into his shirt and wept. He walked her out the door as they both cried their heart out.

“Jungkook-ssi, You should have some rest.” The nurse reached for Jungkook’s arm but he avoided her touch.

“Leave me alone.”  I don’t deserve kindness from anyone. He thought.

30th August Jungkook returned back home.

The house was too dark. Too dirty and too cold. Walking to the bedroom, her things were still there. Her perfume bottle opens as she forgot to close it again. Her clothes were over the bed.

“When we return I will clean everything I promise.” But she wasn’t here. She didn’t return with him.

Taking one of her shirts, Jungkook’s eyes started to get wet. The shirt had her smell on it, as he hugged it close to his heart. It was hard to believe that you no longer were there. The house was empty. It suddenly felt like the house was suffocating and he couldn’t breathe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter