On Air/ Yongguk, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The living room was dark, giving the feel that there was no one in the house at the moment. You pushed the door close behind you as your hand reached for the light switch and turned it on.

A white, pale light spread through the room, showing the mess that your boyfriend left behind. Most of his clothes were over the place and there were a lot of papers everywhere which you recognized as his composing papers.

He must have been in a hurry since he left the living room this miserable.

Your boyfriend was an Idol. His group was a popular hip hop group. You were proud to see him shining and twinkle in the entertainment. You knew how hard worker he was and that was shown all over his apartment.  

You agreed to meet him up in his apartment this night. Your dates had been difficult for you to go out and the only way to see each other was in his or yours apartment since you weren’t dating publicly.

Your eyes drifted to the digital clock that was placed over the coffee table, it was shining 6:00 PM which meant that the radio, he was going to be a guest in, was going to start at any moment soon.

On the couch, you leaned your head on its back as you put your phone screen to your eye level and set it to the radio. A smile cracked over your face when you heard your boyfriend, husky and calm voice from the speakers.

“Ah-Annyeonghaseyo~ this is Yongguk, BAP’s leader.”

“Charismatic leader, Oh~” Cheered the DJ and you chuckled to yourself, he sounded shy.

 

The Smile still on your face, you put the phone on the table after putting it in a high volume and rolled your hoodie sleeves and brushed your hair up into a bun.

The rest of the members introduced themselves, cheerfully. Upon hearing their voices you could imagine their faces while speaking.

After a Radio that last more than an hour and half, you knew that Yongguk would return home, tired. So you started to clean his mess up. You started with organizing his paper’s first. Picking up papers from the couch, the chairs, the floor and the coffee table--there were a lot and a lot of them everywhere.

The DJ’s voice shined as she started with her questions. “Ah, it feels good to have such handsome men around me.” She giggled and you rolled your eyes.

“So, can you introduce your new album? I saw the MV. The song was so good and you were awesome, guys!”

“Oh~ Thank you~” Daehyun’s Voice twinkled in the background as Yongguk started to introduce their album and how they worked hard on it. And with every word, you would nod, agreeing on how hard they really worked on it. You remembered not even being able to see Yongguk for weeks. He was so busy that it would be hard to meet him.

“We are also going to have a concert and Asia tour soon.” Himchan said and your heart squeezed a bit in your chest. You knew what that meant exactly. Another weeks without seeing Youngguk.

“It would be so lonely then.” You murmured to yourself, tucking some loosing strands behind your ear as you bent to pick up another paper.

“Wow a concert, I would love to come and see you guys.”

“It would be an honor.” Said Youngjae, flirting. You smiled at his toned, never changing flirting machine, just like his friend, Daehyun. You sometimes wondered how those guys were similar in many things.

“If you come Noona, I promise to show the best concert ever.” You scoffed when Daehyun continued with the flirtation. As you expected.

The DJ agreed with him as she sounded excited.  

“Is she a fan or what?” You snapped to yourself, a feint of jealousy in your voice, sounded. You were glad that you were alone or else Yongguk would tease you about it.

“I’m sure of that… So I have some question from your fans. What’s their name?”

“Baby” They said in a union.

“Ah~ It’s a cute name. So some of baby sent us some messages and questions. Are you close with your fans?”

“Yeah, we are.” They said again together in one voice. It warmed up your heart somehow. You loved to listen to them talking and agreeing to one thing together. Like a family.

When you finally finished up with the papers, you put them over Yongguk’s desk in his room. Yongguk’s room gave you the feeling of a real celebrity room. Not because it was Luxor or anything. Aside from the bed, Yongguk had a big desk that taked a U shape. He placed a big screen at the middle and keyboards was placed in front of it. On the both edges, there was papers, and more papers and notes. You placed the papers that you picked up next to their friend as you hurried back to the living room.

Zelo was answering some question that you didn’t hear. “… working on it at the moment. I hope all the fans would like it.”

“I’m sure they would.”

Your attention hung over Yongguk clothes that he left, you noticed that he had spent the night on the couch! There was a blanket on the ground, behind the couch, which you caught and folded it up, running to the room and placing it over yongguk’s bed. You wanted to return back quickly so you wouldn’t miss any more question.

“I have a question here and I’m not sure if I could ask it live!”

“What’s it?” Daehyun asked and he started to laugh. Then you knew that he was sitting next to her and had a glance at the question. “Why would there be a question like this?”

“It looks like you know something.” The DJ said. “Should I just pass it? Ah! PD-nim telling me not to skip anything. I had no choice then. Yongguk-ssi…”

Imagining Yongguk flinch in his seat, you fetched his clothes from the ground and the couch. “What kind of question is this?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you by any chance have -- Oh my god, I... how should I ask this… I bet that fans are really curious. I have many questions like this.”

“What could it be…?” Youngguk asked, his voice was filled with curiosity.

“A girlfriend?” Your heart stopped upon hearing the word. Was this real? Yongguk fell silent, only his breath that could be heard. “There are a lot of fans who sent this question.”

“I--“ Yongguk gulped and so did you. You placed a hand over your heart as you wondered why Yongguk hadn’t denied it up till now. Why was he hesitating?

“He’s got red!” Himchan noted out.                                                                                

“OMG this is real, this is the first time to see Yongguk-hyung gets embarrassed” Zelo said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter