unrequited/ Taehyung, You (part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You closed the door of your room behind you, locking yourself in your room, avoiding your one and only true friend.  

Jungkook had already left for home and Suah wanted to talk to you more, but you pretended to be sleeping, when sleep wouldn't come to you.  

You couldn't keep out the feelings of Jungkook's lips pressing over yours. You couldn't forget how it felt. And it felt wrong, so wrong and you wanted to scream and cry out.

You wanted to apologize to Suah, but apologizing wouldn't change the fact that you betrayed her and the pain in your chest was too much. Why love has to be this painful?  

You looked at your phone screen, reading a message from Jungkook. And you totally agreed with him on what he had sent you.

Jungkook » Suah shouldn't know about the kiss. She would only get hurt. 

He was right. She shouldn't know and so you deleted the message immediately after sending a simple 'okay' as a reply, feeling your chest tightened. No, you have to act as if nothing happened at all.

But there was another message that you couldn't help but stare at it. You didn't expect him to talk to you after what you have done. But he did and it made your heart squeeze inside your chest.

Taehyung » I went so far, I'm sorry.

 

~~

 

Two hours ago.

 

You could feel Jungkook mint breathe approaching and as his lips were barely touching yours. You felt yourself melting as he kissed you again and you kissed him back this time. He was there. You wanted to feel him up close, but...

 

 You put a hand on his chest and pushed him gently away from you. He took a step backward, but not leaving that much space he should leave between the both of you, his hand was holding your wrist, his eyes were looking at you, searching for you.

This wasn't right. Not right at all.

You had always imagined what it would be like to be in Suah's place, in Jungkook's arm. You hoped for it to be true every day. But this wasn't how you imagined.

When you imagined a kiss with Jungkook, you imagined you would have heart beating and butterflies in your stomach, now all you were having was aching hearts, regret and pain. Guilt.

Your head was spinning and this was wrong, no... And Suah. Suah. Why did Jungkook kiss you?

"We can't do this." You said and shook your head, taking a step backward, increasing the distance between the two of you and pulling your arm from his grip. "This is wrong."

"What is wrong?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"This Jungkook. This is wrong. We shouldn't have kissed. No, we can't."

"Why? You like me."

"Jungkook!" You raised your voice, snapping at him. All you were thinking of, was Suah. What would you tell her? What would she think of you? You never meant to betray her. No, never. "Suah likes you, too. You two are dating. Can't you see how wrong this is? We can't do this to her, she's my best friend."

"It would be wrong if I don't like you." Jungkook said, taking a step toward you.

Your eyes widened and all the building around you were spinning. What was he saying?

"You like me?" Your voice came out as a faint.

He didn't like you. You knew that because he agreed on dating Suah. You at first thought he had feelings for you. He was nice and caring, he took a good care of you, but he also did the same for Suah. So you pushed away the idea of him having feelings for you. You tried, to push them away for Suah's sake. Suah was closer to him than you were, she liked him. And they were dating.

"Yeah. I have always liked you. Couldn't you see it?" He said, trying to reach for your hand, but you held them up in the air. Gesturing for him to give you a second.

"No, Jungkook. You are dating Suah, and us, both of us... Even if you really like you said, you like me... We both can't do this to her. I can't do this to her. She's a sister to me, Jungkook... This is wrong."

Jungkook chuckled and you looked up at him with wide eyes, was he laughing right now?

"You are lying to yourself. If you really didn't want to betray her you wouldn't be having any feelings for me at all, Y/N. but you have, that's why you kissed me back."  

"I don't" you snapped, tears in your eyes. Why did it have to be like this at the end of the day?

You wished Taehyung would be there. In a situation like this he would come out and save you.

Taehyung... He probably hated you and wouldn't want to talk.

A car stopped by the two of you and Suah got of the car her expression wasn't good at all. A good scowl was over her face and her face was red. Looking behind her, Jin got of the car and gave you a worried look.

"We need to talk." Suah said, rushing toward you. Did Taehyung tell her? Oh my God, what she would do when she knew

"Suah..." Jungkook started, but Suah cut him-- ignored him. She only looked at you, firmly.  

"Y/N, what Taehyung said... Is it true?"

"What did he tell you?" You asked her, acting as if you didn't understand what she was talking about.

She looked at you then at Jungkook, then at you again. "You like Jungkook? Do I hurt you?" Her lips started to quiver, she was fighting back a cry. You could hear it in her voice.

I'm the one hurting you.

"No I don't and no, you aren't hurting me. Taehyung is wrong." You said, biting your lips.

"Really?" A smile drew over her face and you nodded.

"Yeah, really."

"Y/N..." Jungkook started, looking at you.

"No Jungkook. I don't like you..." You looked at Suah, and saw exactly what you expected to see over her face worry, confusion and pain. So you explained, lied. "He was worried that it would affect our friendship so I was making it clear that I don't have a single feeling for him" you glanced at Jungkook, glared at him before returning your look at Suah. "And that he should date you and love you freely without being concerned about me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter