Soft/ Daehyun, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Dear Diary.

I think my boyfriend doesn’t actually like me

It had been two weeks since you and Daehyun started to go out and dating. You liked him, he was fun and cute and manly also not to mention how gentle he was with you. When he asked you out for the first time, you were shocked because, well, your crush asked you out. And as you got to know him, you started to know how amazing person he was, making you develop more feelings toward him.

But you always wondered what he felt about you. He never said it and he never tried to do anything aside from holding hands and being the sweetest guy around you.

“Dae.” You called him and he gave you a curious look. The both of you decided to meet up at a coffee shop near his company so it wouldn’t be hard to meet up.

 

“Something wrong?” He asked, reaching for your hand, making you smile. You shouldn’t have to worry about stupid things when he was this sweet and caring around you. He always made sure you were warm, hungry, happy or sad.  

You shook your head, and looked at your cup of coffee. “I’m just glad to meet you.”

“I’m sorry.” He started suddenly and you looked up at him with wide eyes from the sudden apologize. “I know meeting up at a coffee shop is boring. Do you want to have a walk around?”

Somehow the sentence he said, broke your heart a little. You were happy that you actually got to meet up with him, he didn’t have to apologize. Maybe he found you boring? Getting all those unnecessary thoughts made your body fire up, wanting to go out of this place.

“Let’s go for a walk.” You nodded, holding your bag and Daehyun didn’t fail to notice the change in your voice and your face.  

Getting out of the café, Daehyun walked right next to you, your steps matching in a perfect sync. The air was nice and cool and Daehyun had to put his cap on his head so no one would recognize him.

“Are you okay?” He asked, and you gave him a look, nodding.

“I’m fine.” You said as you smiled, noticing the cap. “Do you think you won’t get attention like this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter