Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 11

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's crazy." Luhan rolled his eyes in frustration. He found the situation unbelievable. "She's just like her brother. Oh God!"

"But she's right, Hyung." Jungkook voice dropped in regret. "If it hadn't been for me, he would have been here with us right now."

"Stop blaming yourself." Luhan put a hand over Jungkook's shoulder and gave it a small squeeze. "Seokjin wouldn't like to see you like this."

"He probably hates me." Jungkook ran a hand over his face. "I made him lose everything."

"Jungkook it was--"

"Yah! Guys! Aren't you coming out already?!" Minyoung yelled from outside and Luhan chuckled. "See, she's so bright and loud, even in the hardest time."

"She's incredibly loud." Jungkook shook his head with a small smile over his face, remembering the time when he saw Minyoung shaking in the dark street and the time when he scared her before.   

Jungkook and Luhan carried bags of fodders and made their way out.

Minyoung was crossing her arms around her chest as she waited impatiently for both guys to approach more quickly.

"Slow. You are so slow." Minyoung snorted.

Luhan threw the bag over the ground next to Minyoung and she jumped, avoiding it as he glared at her. "Why don't you try and carry one of them? Let me see how strong you are? Let me see how you would run with those on your back." 

Jungkook put the bag calmly, he didn't seem to find the bags as heavy as it looked with luhan. He looked up to find Minyoung alone, standing by herself. Jimin was nowhere to be found.

"Did he run away?" Jungkook asked, putting his hand over his waist.

Minyoung held her laugh as she saw the big clothes on Jungkook. They were colorful, which was something new for her to see and they looked funny.

"He went to the bathroom..." Minyoung let a chuckle out of , trying hard not to burst out into laughing so much.

Luhan already looked funny and she was used to see Jimin in clothes like this since they liked to joke around by wearing their parent pyjamas when they were kids.

But seeing Jungkook losing his coolness was something funny indeed.

"Aren't you laughing too much?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Minyoung put a hand over . "Sorry, it's hilarious."

Jungkook bit down on his lower lip suppressing a smile. He loved, seeing Minyoung laughing and smiling. He noticed that the past few weeks her smile had faded so he was relieved to see it again. Bright and shining like the sun.

"I will bring more of this." Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to walk away.

"Are you mad?" Minyoung called after him still laughing.

"Stop laughing, Minyoung. You aren't any better than me." Jungkook turned and smirked at her. "You look like an ajumma."

"YAH!!!"

He laughed and went to get more bags.

"Getting closer and closer huh?" Luhan elbowed Minyoung, teasing her.

Even though Minyoung slightly blushed, her eyes brightness lowered down. "Not really. There is still a huge wall between us." She half smiled. "Don't you agree?"

"What's wrong with you kids?" Luhan raised an eyebrow before leaving Minyoung and following Jungkook he found it silly how both of them couldn't be honest with their feelings to each other.

He wondered why they were being mean to themselves.

Silly kids, they are going to regret this later on.

 

Minyoung's POV

I watched Luhan following Jungkook into the storage room again.

My fake smile faded quickly once they were no longer around.

Jungkook and Luhan looked totally normal. As if there was nothing I should be worried about. I was still worried about Jimin.

I stared at the ground as my conversation with Jimin repeated in my head over and over again.

Jungkook looked fine.

Luhan was as hyper and mean as ever.

So why did Jimin look... Scared?!

 

  Flashback

 

 

Getting out of the house after changing my clothes, I greeted Luhan's grandmother who was there and she treated me nicely. To my surprise, I found a lot of my brother and Luhan's pictures around the house. This made me happy and cheered me up that I almost forgot, completely that I left two guys fighting outside.

I glimpsed Jimin who was walking toward me from far, but he looked like he had lost his soul midway from coming out of the storage room. As if he had seen a ghost in there.

I jogged toward him, the anxiety started to take over me. What was going on? And where were the others? Did the fight between him and Jungkook have overloaded?

"What's wrong Jimin?" I frowned, linking my arm with his. 

Jimin opened his mouth, then closed it again. He had something to say, but he was hesitating whether or not to talk.

He took a deep breath before letting the words come out. "I have something to tell you Minyoung..."

"And it is...?"

"Get away from Jungkook."

I sighed, scratching my head, "Jimin, look! It is just a small fight and misunderstanding so don't take it to heart."

"No, you don't understand." Jimin snapped, his eyes showed fear. He looked just the same as anyone at the school when they talk about him. As if Jungkook was the devil living on earth and they had to fear him.

"Jimin, did something else happen between you guys?" I asked, looking behind him as there was no sight of the other two guys.

I didn't want to talk about how scary Jungkook was again, I got enough of this talk. Because as for me, he wasn't, like what the others had described him and the only one who I should fear was Haeun. Not him.

So I called them out. "Yah! Guys! Aren't you coming out already?"

Jimin didn't look at me. He was staring at the ground when he said, "I will go to the bathroom." Before vanishing off.

 

   End of flashback

 

I was worried about him. What got into him suddenly? 

After Luhan and Jungkook had finished moving the bags to outside, Jimin appeared again. His hair was wet as well as his face.

He looked better to me. I assumed he went to cool his mind down with some fresh water. 

Maybe because Jimin was an overprotecting person, even to me who was just his best friend, he got worried after Jungkook had been a little mean to me.

He stood by my side and I glanced up at him, "are you okay?"

He just nodded, ruffling his hair. 

"What took you so long?" Luhan asked, wiping the drops of sweat from his face with the back of his hand. 

"I... I was looking for the bathroom." Jimin said.

"He went for a shower." Jungkook scoffed and I thought it was just my imagination, but Jimin gave a sharp look to Jungkook. "I'm sorry if I'm late."

"No, you aren't. I need your help, come on." Luhan said and Jimin followed him silently.

I stood there, watching the two leaving me and Jungkook alone.

I wondered at first why Luhan would take Jimin alone for some help. It sounded strange since Jungkook was there and he knew him better than Jimin who he had just met a few hours ago.

Would it be because of the fight earlier? Time for a small lesson!

"Your friend was trying to run away" Jungkook said suddenly so I jumped slightly when I felt his breath behind me. "Wasn't he?"

"He wasn't." I said, taking some steps away from him.

I could feel Jungkook gaze on me so I looked at him, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say. He looked like he had a lot of things to say.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked finally.

"No" Jungkook shook his head, but then nodded. "Yes, I have."

"Uh?"

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was mean." He said, never meeting my eyes. His hands found his neck as he started to rub his nape. "I don't like to apologise, but I'm sorry." 

You nodded and gave a small smile, "It is okay. I understand.... Friends, right?" I reached out my hand for a handshake. He stared at it as if I handed him a knife not my hand.

Embarrassed, I slid my hand slowly to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter