Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 8

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's too bad... Because I started to like you."

The time had frozen, Minyoung was staring at Jungkook, breath stuck in and Jungkook was the same. Despite the determination and serious look he was giving her.

Jungkook felt that he had no right to say it out loud. Him, having feelings for her, was something he promised himself never to let out because he knew it would never work.

It would only make her hate him later on.

He wanted to approach her, to decrease the distance between them and held her in his arm, close enough for her to hear his true feelings

 But-- 

He cleared his throat, breaking the long eye contact the both of them was having as he waved his arm in the air.

"Sorry, bad joke." He breathed out, it almost choked him, saying that but he had to.

"J-joke?" Minyoung's voice cracked as her heart beat dropped.

Was it something to joke about?

"The mood was so serious and you were angry and... And I was trying to... You know we are friends, so..."

Minyoung froze, she wanted to run, but her feet was pinned down to the ground.

Jungkook played with his hand as he looked up at her again, "Are you mad?"

Of course you are. he thought, biting his lips

Minyoung let out a soft chuckle, "Seriously, Jungkook. When you told me to stay away... I should have listened to you,"

"Wait, Minyoung!" Jungkook tried to stop her from leaving but failed.

Minyoung wouldn't stop this time, she didn't want to be hurt again.

Once Minyoung was no longer in sight, Jungkook cursed, messing his hair in frustration as he punched the sand bag and kicked it many times.

"Damn!." He shouted, feeling the anger raised in him. He was angry at himself, for hurting Minyoung. He didn't have any other choice but to do so and He hated his choice.

"What's wrong with you?" Jungkook jumped out of his skin, when Minyoung's uncle suddenly appeared at the doorway. "Your pro. test is next week, don't lose your nerve please."

"I'm going to have a shower." Jungkook sighed, running his hand in his hair and walked away.

"Jungkook!" Minyoung's uncle called and Jungkook turned to look at him. "Don't mess with her, I won't forgive you if you hurt her."

"I'm not missing with anyone."

"You can play around with any girls. But, not Minyoung." Minyoung's uncle's gaze was deadly serious, which was rare for him to be serious.

Jungkook knew how much his coach cared for his sister's children, Jungkook knew that his coach could break his bone, one by one if he tried to do something to Minyoung.

Not after what he did to her brother. This was the biggest burden he had carried inside of him. A burden that no one except for two know about it.

When Jungkook entered his room, that used to be a storage room in Minyoung's uncle's house, he looked through the window as the rain didn't seem to stop anytime sooner.

He became more worried about Minyoung, knowing she was scared of darkness and he let her walk--storm--home alone, and also she didn't have an umbrella.

Closing his eyes tightly, he closed the curtain and reached for his phone and typed some words: I did what I promised, you have to make your promise now. I will kill you if you didn't.

30 seconds later, Jungkook phone buzzed in his hand, he looked at the text and felt disgusted.

Haeun » of course, darling. I will... You won't regret this choice. I promise. Muah!  

Jungkook could imagine her devil smirk and chuckle in his head.

He threw the phone across the room. It hit the wall and fall on the ground in pieces.

***

Rain drops cascaded down Minyoung's face as she was soaked with rain.

Her tears that she wanted to let it out so bad was mixed with the rain drop. She dropped to her knee crying her heart out, thinking that it was a bad thing to approach Jungkook. He was a jerk after all.

Everyone had warned her from him, but she never listened. Maybe rumors weren't all correct, but, he was dangerous to be with. He was a person who she should have avoided, since the moment she thought about it. He didn't harm her physically, but he did harm emotionally. And the pain was greater.

Reaching home, Minyoung went to her room, hopping her mother didn't see her and to the bathroom quickly.

She put her hands on , muffling the remaining sobs that were in her heart. She gulped hard, trying to swallow her tears when her mother knocked the door.

"You're home?"

"Yeah!" Minyoung tried hard to sound normal, not to crack out or sound like she was crying.

Her mother liked Jungkook very much because he reminded him of her brother, so she didn't want to tell her.

"Are you okay?" Her mother's voice sounded worried.

"I'm fine, I'm just..." Minyoung to a quick breath as she said something that wasn't really a lie. "My clothes are wet and I need to change quickly."

"Ah! Right! It's raining outside, right?"

"Yeah!" 

"Have a shower and sleep, sweetheart. You must be tired."

"I'm.."

She let out her breath that she was holding when she heard her mother's steps fading away.

***

Minyoung's POV

We returned back to the time when I was trying hard to avoid the scary and gangster Jeon Jungkook. The boy who was feared by everyone.

We made our distance from each other, just because of some silly joke that he made. And again, he was the one ignoring me while I'm trying to have just a simple hello with him but my pride kept me away.

Was it even necessary?

I would slowly just accept the fact the he was dating Haeun as the time passed and we would still remain close.

I looked up when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was Jimin.

"You look gloomy?" She said poking my cheeks while taking her seat.

"I'm fine." I tried to smile but my heart didn't want to.

"No, you aren't." I was grateful to Jimin. She was just too nice and I should have listened to her before.

I sighed, feeling Jimin staring at me as if she was analyzing me or seeing through my soul!

I raised my eyebrow and gave her a 'what' expression when she exploded suddenly, "You fought with him?"

"Who?" 

"Jungkook!" She nodded at him and lowered her voice. She leaned closer so only me and her were the only one listening. "You two aren't normal today."

"Stop talking nonsense!" I slapped her arm playfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter