Meeting again / Mark

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Last Time Sequel!! 

Ding dong ding... Dear passengers, we would like to inform you that we are going to land in ten minutes please change your time according to korean time. It's now 12:30 PM. Thank you.

You looked at your phone clock. Opening the settings as you changed the clock.

It had been a long time since you left. You felt the joy filling you. Coming back to the place you studied at for a long time, it felt like your second home since you lived 4 years there, before returning back to your original country and home. And now you returned to it again after 3 years.

You frowned a little when you remembered the last year you spent before leaving, hoping that this time you won't experience the same thing again. One has to learn from their own previous mistakes and not repeat it again.

When the plane landed she took her bags and went out of the airport smelling the fresh air of Korea.

"It had been a long time" you said feeling the cold air tickling your skin.

"Y/N!!"

You turned to a familiar voice calling you from behind. A big smile was drawn over your face when you saw your friend, Jackson.

"Yah! Jackson Wang!" You said hugging him as he warped his arms around you.

"You got prettier." He said in awe, looking up and down at you. It was true since your hair got longer than the last time you saw him. You lost some weight too which made some changes in your appearance.

"Thanks Jackson" you said, blushing. "How have you been?"

"I'm fine." He said hugging you again. "I missed you my friend."

"I missed you too Jackson."

He took your bags and put it at the back of the car while you hopped into the passenger seat.

Jackson took you back to your house that you bought while staying there. Returning back was definitely a good idea. The whole ride with Jackson was fun as always he told you everything that happened with him while you were away and it made you remember how much you missed him.

When you reached home, your heart tightened. You were happy that you returned but something seemed to be missing and it started to hurt.

You opened the door, getting out while Jackson took your bags and handed it to you.

"Let's have some tea before you go."

"It's fine I have schedule and I have to go plus you need some rest right?"

You nodded, smiling and gave him a warm hug. "Thank you for picking me up."

"You are welcome." He was about to go when he stopped half the way before opening his car's door. He looked up from above the car. "Y/N, I'll pick you up tonight at 7."

"What?" You chuckled it was so suddenly.

"We need to celebrate your return. Let's have small party with the others."

Your smiled faded. With the others, which meant...

You slapped yourself mentally. Get a hold of yourself Y/N. You got over that years ago.

You forced a smile, looking up at Jackson. "Fine... See you then later."

You waved at him until his car was no longer seen. You returned back to your building. You hesitated to open your apartment door, when the last memory when you were there last time flashed before your eyes.

You slapped yourself before opening the door and entered it. It's all in the past. Now it's new start.

You unpacked your things and had a look around the house. Nothing had changed, everything was in its place except that it was covered with dust. It’s going to take a lot of effort from you to clean it again.

Your eyes fell over an upside down frame on your coffee table. You walked toward it hesitantly and held it in your hands, your finger ran over the picture in front of you. It was a picture of you and your ex, Mark when you were in your first date. You looked so happy in this picture. You were holding a balloon and an ice cream while Mark's arm was over your shoulder holding you tightly close to him. His smile was always beautiful to you. His white teeth was shown. It brought back memories of that day when he finally asked you out on a date since he had a lot of works and couldn't do that before.

You didn't notice that you were crying until a drop of tear tickled your face. You wiped it quickly, replacing the photo in the same previous position.

 

At 7 pm, you were all dressed for the party. You were still tired but it was better than staying at home alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter