Shoot me, not / Yongguk (3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

part 1: ch 209| Part 2 Ch 222

 

“Who are you?”

The question rang in her ears firmly and strong. Her heart dropped, not knowing what to do. Did she trust Yongguk?

Hell no…

He was one of Himchan’s men. Himchan wouldn’t let her live like this. He would kill her and enjoy the sight.

But something went wrong. Yongguk didn’t kill her and he was hiding her in his apartment. Yongguk made her curious about him. Why did he go against Himchan’s orders?

Turning around, Y/N smiled at him innocently. “Teenager curiosity, haven’t you heard of it?”

 

His hand tightened over his gun, not buying her world.

Rolling her eyes, she put her hands up in surrender. “Fine. I will tell you everything. Who am I? And why Himchan wants me dead and why your stupid game will make me suffer more.” Her voice became harder as the words came out more. “He gave me the chance to be killed by someone else, not him. But you gave him the chance to go after me.”

“What do you mean?” Yongguk’s voice hardened

“Himchan!” Y/N shouted his name, feeling how heavy her chest was. “He is playing with all of you. Teenagers are the easiest to manipulate, you aren’t. He played with our feelings and used us. Then when we can’t just do it anymore. I got enough of killing people, you know.. He just comes after you. He is so scary.”

By that time, Yongguk dropped his gun by his side. Yongguk heard about that project from Himchan a few years ago, but he remembered refusing it. Turning kids into killing machine was dangerous. Smart but dangerous. He refused to use kids.

It seemed like Himchan didn’t take his advice. He processed with his project.

Y/N was already shaking. She wasn’t crying, she was in a pure fear. It reminded him again, why he didn’t want to use kids. “You are doing the same. Saving me? Don’t joke with me. You want to use me too.”

“What did you fail to do?” Yongguk asked, returning back to the sofa. At first, he didn’t know what he was doing with the kid. Saving her, kissing her and hiding her. She seemed so broken and he didn’t even want to fix her. But now, she seemed to be more important than he thought. Himchan was trying to get rid of a boom and that boom was this girl.

Y/N winced. She was supposed to die and not tell Yongguk anything. But if she got to live at least she should do some revenge. “Can I trust you? You are one of his men.”

“Let’s correct some of your information. Himchan is my friend, not my boss. And he did something he shouldn’t do, so yes, you can trust me.” Yongguk switched on the lights as both of them closed their eyes tightly trying to adjust to the light.

Gulping,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter