Punch/ Jungkook, OC (Epilogue)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 months...

 

"Minyoung!"

Minyoung stopped looking at the TV and looked at the doorway of her room to find a cute boy that full of muscles standing in front of her.

Her lips curved into a smile as he approached her slowly and warped her in his arms. "How are you today?" He placed a soft kiss over her head.

"I'm totally fine." Her smile widened as she brought her hands into a fist and started to punch the air. "See! Ouch."

"Watch out, you are so careless." He scolded her, worried shown all over his face, but soon this tension was replaced by a smile when she grinned at him.

"What are you watching?" He said, turned his head to the TV that was playing some kind of Championship.

His eyes widened when he figured out what kind of Championship it was.

Boxing.

The screen showed the players who were participating in this champion. A familiar face showed up and his heart almost stopped. He looked at Minyoung with confusion and worrying.

"Minyoung, do you....?"

"It is fun, they play very well." Her smile was as bright as the sun "Let me show you."

She stood up, putting force in her legs as she hadn't been able to use it for a while. Playfully, she put her fists before her face and started to punch the air again. "It's so fun, Oooh.. Ah!" Minyoung lost her balance, she was ready to hit a hard surface, but she didn't. Instead, she was pulled forward and a warm hug welcomed her.

Smiling, Minyoung warped her arms around him.

"I didn't fall." She chuckled and winced when Jimin pinched her cheeks pretty hard.

"That was dangerous."

"It wasn't." She pouted and he sighed, settling her down.

"Stay here, I will bring some snacks for you."

"No."

Jimin was surprised from her rejection, she never rejected sweets and snacks.

"I will go and you stay here." Minyoung said, standing up again.

"What?" His eyes widened.

"It had been a while since I got out of this room. I want to move my legs a little bit too."

"But it's dangerous."

Minyoung smiled and reached for her walking sticks. "It's not if I take those."

"Minyoung, just stay here." Jimin whined and held her arm.

She gave him a glare and he sighed, letting his hand touch his side again. 

"Okay, fine." He held his hands in surrender.

Minyoung narrowed her eyes, giving him warning look. "Don't you dare and follow me!"

"I can't even come with you."

"No you can't."

"Okay, okay." He nodded and Minyoung place a soft kiss on his cheeks before vanishing out of the room.

 

Jimin looked at the TV again. It was strange that she was watching the championship. Minyoung wouldn't ever watch it.

He took a deep breath and threw himself on the couch that was placed in the room.

The room was white in white despite the black couch and TV that was in there. The room was so dull and had a dark aura around it.

"What kind of Hospital's room is it?"

Jimin threw his legs in the air as he stood up on his foot. He opened the curtain and the window before going out of the room.

He had no intention in following Minyoung he just had some thoughts of buying her some flowers at least to get rid of the dull and dark aura and to refresh the air.

 

***

 

Minyoung used the stick as a supporter to walk. She was going through training for the whole past month since she woke up from her coma.

She was able to use her legs again, but it sometimes betrayed her and lose her balance.

Of course it was something normal for a person who was survived from a car accident and had to sleep for two months like sleeping beauty.

She was walking through the hospital's halls, when suddenly a body appeared in front of her, making her lose her the grip around her sticks.

She yelped as she made a hard contact with the ground. Looking at her knees painfully.

"Oh My god, I'm so sorry." A male voice said as his body bent down beside her. "Are you okay?"

This voice made something in her heart itching. She thought it was probably because of the sudden fall.

"I'm okay." She smiled and looked up to find a young man was leaning on his knees beside her. He looked awfully familiar, but she doesn't remember where she had seen him.

He looked up at her with a worried eyes. As if it was his phone that was fallen on the ground, not a girl whom he had just met.

"I'm so sorry." He said, his hands hanged awkwardly in the air as if he wanted to touch her but was scared to.

Minyoung chuckled and that surprised the young man. "You don't have to look so worried, I'm fine."

She reached for her sticks that were lying beside her, trying to stand up. The young man offered his help as he held her arm, steadying her.

She kept on trying to remember where she had seen him before. He looked so familiar, she saw him somewhere.

"Ah, I know you." Minyoung said, straightening her back and the young man froze, as if she said something she shouldn't say that.

"What? Is your identity a secret or what? Should I keep my mouth sealed about seeing you here?" Minyoung asked and the young looked confused.

"I mean I just saw you --who's actually an athlete, in a hospital and you don't want your fans to get worried about you or your health."

The young's man relaxed but the hurt was shown all in his eyes and Minyoung didn't know why, but it also hurt her to see him those eyes looking sad.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, you are totally... Right!" He shook his head, but his eyes still showed something that made Minyoung uncomfortable, "Thank you, please keep it a secret."

 "Of course, I will." She exclaimed, smiling, and the young man looked at her with wide and amused eyes.

"I will go then, watch out where you are waking."

Minyoung nodded and he turned to walk away. It didn't take more than three steps away for him to stop at his name being called.

"Jungkook!"

His heart was throbbing, frustrated, in his chest upon hearing his name coming out of her. He missed his name being called out of , with her sweet voice.

He turned a bit, so slow as if he was hesitating to turn or not. To keep walking or to ignore her call or just turning and face her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter