Really here/ J-hope, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was requested by kayeallen-official (Kobi story which I’m not jealous of at all~) I really hope that you will like! Your request blessed my ask box tbh XD  <3 

 

Jimin sighed as he watched his Hyung laying down over the couch, soulless, staring at his phone with expressionless face. Jimin doubted Hoseok was even breathing, his body was almost frozen, only his fingers were moving.

He felt bad as Hoseok kept switching on and off his phone screen, which was the only thing that showed he was alive. He had been like this without moving an inch for the past few hours.

"Hyung~" Jimin cooed, poking his ribs. "Hyung~"

"Leave me alone, Jimin." Hoseok said, frustrated as he slapped the phone beside him on the couch and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Don't get upset." Jimin said, shrugging Hoseok. He tried to cheer his Hyung up. Jimin didn't like it when Hoseok seemed to be down or sad. "I'm sure she will call you."

"I don't care anymore." Hoseok lied, shifting his body to his side, giving Jimin his back.

"Liar." Jimin mouthed to himself, knowing how this was bothering Hoseok more than anything. "She must be busy. That's it. You know when she's busy she won't answer, nor call anyone. She's like workaholic."

"But I'm not anyone." Hoseok battered pushing his body forward, leaning on his elbow. "I'm her boyfriend! I even text her when I'm dying from practice. I just want to make sure she's okay!"

 

Hoseok was really upset. Really upset to even think right. The maximum time Hoseok got until she answer his text or call him back was only one hour, other than that she reply almost immediately. And it wasn't like there was a great difference in Time Zone for her not to answer right away.

But, now, it had been a whole day and there was nothing from her. She even acted strange and ended the call quicker than normal!

There was something! And she was avoiding him! And he felt it all!

He trusted her, but he wished she also trusted him and tell her what worried her and what annoyed her.

And that distant relationship hadn't made it any better!

"She has got enough of you." Taehyung said as he swung his body along with the car that he was playing with his PS.

"No, Noona loves Hyung." Jungkook said, swinging his body too along with his car. He was playing opposite to Taehyung “She must really be just busy."

"Listen to the kid." Jimin said, putting an arm on Hoseok's shoulder. "He knows best."

"Don't call me Kid." Jungkook snapped, losing his attention on the game which lead him to lose. "Damn! Hyung! You made me lose."

"It's not my fault." Jimin shrugged, innocently.  

"I know you weren't that good, anyway." Taehyung exclaimed in victory as he jumped to his feet doing some happy dance.

"Whatever." With a sigh, Hoseok let his body drop back on the couch.

It had only been a few minutes until Hoseok checked his phone again and groaned frustrated.

The kids shook their head, knowing that sooner or later she would call him anyway. They know how much both of them loved each other.  

~~                                            

Landing on the earth, Y/N took a deep breath, before taking her place in the alley to get off this plane that she wished could fly faster than this.

It had been totally two months since the last time she was here and she despaired to see him. She couldn't stand 4 more hours in a plane. She was dying to see her lovely boyfriend who was as busy as she was.

When she got off the plane, she breathed, inhaling all the kind of oxygen in the air. She really craved to see his face again. Two months without seeing him was like two months of not breathing. She felt like she was half dead, have alive and she couldn't wait to be completely alive again.

Getting her bags and her suitcases, Y/N marched toward the exit, searching for any taxi to give her a ride. She was planning on stopping and see him first before going to her hotel. She didn't even want to go to the hotel. She just wanted to stay with him as long as she could.

Y/N wondered how he would react. Would he smile like an idiot and wrap her in his arms tightly? Oh, how much she had missed the feeling of being engulfed in his warmth.

Would he just jump in surprise calling her an idiot for not calling him and telling him she was coming? Actually, that was what she wanted, to see his surprise expression. She closed her phone and ignored all his calls the day before, fearing that she would tell him everything. She wanted to surprise him. She wanted to see him.

A car suddenly stopped before her and the window slid down showing a smiling dimpled face looking at her lovingly.

"Need a ride, my lady." Namjoon, her boyfriend's best friend and also her friend who she counted on with a lot of things.

"Namjoon!" Y/N exclaimed, excited, never expecting to see him here. He was the only one knew about her arrival, but he never told her he was picking her up.

Namjoon got out of the car and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. "How have you been?"

"Good." She said, excited. "What about you?"

"I'm good, too." he nodded and then smiled. He reached for the bags and placed them in the back of the car before opening the door for you. "Just missed you."

"Oh, Namjoon. I missed you too." She said, hugging him again. He chuckled, patting her back as she pulled away and got into the car.

He bent down and into the car through the window. He looked at her with a smirk. "I knew who you really miss." He gave her a wink before walking to the other side and hopping in as well. Her cheeks turned red. She wouldn't even deny that she missed him the most. Jung Hoseok.

~~

All the drive to their dorm, Y/N and Namjoon kept talking about their lives and what process they made in their carrier. She learned a lot of things about them. She learned that they had been busy preparing for their comeback and that Yoongi almost not coming out of his studio. This made her wonder if she came at the right time. They seemed so busy.

But then she was directing the talk to talk about Hoseok. About how he was. Fine or bad? Happy or sad? And how the practice had gone with him. Was he so tired? Namjoon wasn't a detail person and she wanted to know more and more.

It took them forty five minutes to reach the dorm as the traffics faced them. And Y/N didn't waste any second without asking about Hoseok. She was glad to know he was healthy and working hard.

"Hoseok doesn't know, does he?" Namjoon asked, taking her bags out of the car. She shook her head and gave him a small smile.

"I want to surprise him." She said, looking uneasy. She still wasn't sure how he would react. Would he get angry for not telling him?

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, nudged her playfully.

"I don't know. I'm finally going to see him." She said, with a blush. She was excited but scared. What if it wasn't the right time? What if he was busy? But looking at Namjoon, it seemed like they weren't, at the time being. But what if...

"Don't worry." Namjoon said, cutting her thinking string. "He is also dying to see you, too." He went silent for two seconds before groaning, making a disgusting face. "Eww, such a lovely love birds."

She chuckled and slapped Namjoon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter