Summer breeze / Suga, you (Part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

\

 

 “Y/N! Open up.”

You closed your eyes tightly, trying to clear your mind. Yoongi had been standing there in front of the bedroom’s door since you came back two hours ago. You thought he would give up sooner or later. However, you were wrong.

It was already embarrassing that you almost didn’t get out of your room.

After leaving a message wishing him to be happy, after collecting your stuff ready to leave forever, you were back again and cried like a little child. You decided to swallow up your pride.

 

After hard and longtime of thinking, you decided not give up your share in the house (it was not like you care, but you couldn’t let go of everything), even if it required you to stay with your ex who no longer loved you.

Looking through the window, the streets were empty and dark. Sun has not risen up yet and you wondered if it will always be like this. Dark and lonely.

It was hard to admit that you knew that his love was fading. He no longer saw you. You became a routine which made him look outside for something new. For a new, fresh flower. That was the reason why you said those words to Yoongi.

“I don’t like you anymore, Yoongi.” When the truth was “Why don’t you love me as much as I love you?”

Deciding that it was a waste of time crying over spilled milk, you wiped off your tears that have dried an hour ago and looked at yourself in the mirror. You almost didn’t recognize yourself; with smeared mascara, messy hair and tired, super tired face. You looked as if you could pass out any moment.

Slapping your checks, squeezing your face, you ran your hand over your face in your hair and pulled it up into a messy bun. It was your chance for a change and it wouldn’t come back again. It was your chance to get Yoongi back for cheating on you and for breaking your heart.

“A phone call?” You scoffed, rolling your eyes. The burning feeling in your chest was more than just ignored a phone call. How could Yoongi be so ignorant like this? Unashamed of what he had done? How could he as if he has done nothing wrong to you? How could he be with another girl then…? Tears welled up again. You swallowed hard, trying not get those tears out again.

After collecting yourself together, it was the time for you to start your little revenge. Snapping open the door, Yoongi’s eyes widened as if he saw a ghost. His mouth opened slightly, but you didn’t give him a chance to speak and bumped into his shoulder as you walked beside him.

“Yah!” Yoongi said, but you ignored him. He followed you as you walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for you. “Are you going to continue acting like this? You will not even listen to my apology?”

This made you stop. You slammed the bottle of milk that you got out of the fridge on the table, raising an eyebrow as you looked at him in amusement. “Apology? For what Yoongi? For not picking up your phone? For saying “Fine, okay, let’s break up. Let’s not see each other again.”? Or for saying I am no longer a woman to you but a mother? Or for not caring if I am going to survive alone at 12 AM! And you know I have nowhere to go? Or for cheating on me? Or for what, Yoongi? Huh? Choose!”

Yoongi stood there confused. Some of those, he was really sorry for and the other didn’t even make sense to him. “Wait, wait!” He shook his head, his eyebrow met between his eyebrows. “Cheating?”

“So you choose this one. Great! No, Yoongi. Your apologies are not accepted.” You blunted, before giving him your back returning back to grab an egg, tomato, and cheese.

“No. What are you talking about?” Yoongi’s frown deepened as he grabbed your elbow, leading to the egg to fall and snap all over the floor.

A second of silence took over as both of you looked at the dead egg.

Clenching your hands into a ball, you grabbed a tissue and kneeled down to clean up the mess. Yoongi tried to help you, but you stopped him by snapping loudly. “Enough, Yoongi!”

You stood on your heels as you looked at his eyes. “You don’t need to apologize. You don’t need to feel sorry. It is just… over between us.” Biting your lips, you felt the sting on the back of your eyes. “As I said before, I am not here to fix our relationship. It is not going to happen. Our love has expired. You can’t stand my sight or even my voice for the past few months, so don’t act like you care, now. It is too late and I am so tired.”

Yoongi gulped, speechlessly, not able to say anything. A tear dropped from your eye and down your cheek enough to confirm that the promise he made for himself when he first asked you to live with him was clearly broken/

“If that's what you want.” He finally said, before walking off, leaving you in the kitchen alone.

He always walked away first. And y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter