Love Again/ Mark, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel of 'The last time' Ch. 2, 'Meeting again" Ch. 50 and Part 2 of 'Love again' Ch. 68

It was a silent ride.

Your home was just next to the restaurant, but Hoseok preferred taking you somewhere first to calm you down as he promised to drive you back home again.

Silent tears started to touch the corner of your eyes as it slid down to your cheeks. It would be dark inside the car so you hoped hoseok didn't notice those tears.

Mark was being mean and selfish again. Having all those girls around him and he still wanted you, but you refused to be called 'one of his girls.' Instead of 'his one and only girl'

Why wouldn't he just forget about you and leave you alone? You had thought of those questions many times that your heart didn't know the answer anymore. It just kept on hurting you and clinching inside your chest as if it had become its specialty.

The car stopped and you looked in front of you to see where you were. Only to find the river in front of you. It was Han River where most people come to at night for relaxation or secret dates.

You opened the door and walked in front of the car, talking the fresh breeze of the air and filled your lungs with, before letting them out again with a sigh. You wiped your eyes as you tucked a curl of your hair behind your ears.

You felt Hoseok warping his jacket over your shoulder as you gladly pulled it tightly around you.

"I'm sorry." You started, letting out another sigh.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let them sit with us." He warped his arm around his chest as he stood next to you. "I didn't know."

"Yeah, I'm also sorry for not telling you." You looked at the stars up and sighed again. "I just don't want to be connected to him in any way... But my life is just..." Your eyes started to water again.

Hoseok gently reached his hands to your face and cupped it in his hands. You became tension from the sudden contact but relaxed with Hoseok's thumps start to caress your cheeks wiping your tears away.

You looked up to meet his eyes and he wasn't smiling like you always used to see him. He was seriously angry, it was shown all over his face that he wasn't pleased.

"I'm sorry." You apologized again, removing your eyes from over him.

"I'm really mad and angry, right now." He said, letting his hands fall to his side and you nodded, taking steps backward.

"I never thought I would be this angry, seeing you cry over other men." He snapped, running a hand over his hair and you looked up at him again confused this time. "Huh?"

"He must have hurt you so bad... I like to see that smile of yours over your beautiful face." He said softly approaching you.

"Hoseok-ssi..." You blushed

"Y/N, I was serious, at the restaurant... When I said I want you to be my girlfriend." He reached for your hand as he ran his finger over yours, keeping on looking at them instead of your eyes. "I hate it that he hurt you, I hate that he makes you cry, I hate that you are giving all your attention to him in the office and also back at the restaurant."

He noticed it.

You didn't know that Hoseok would notice something like that because he seemed to be only concentrated on his work.

You breathed in sharply and gulped the tears. "Hoseok-ssi, I...”

"I won't ever hurt you. I don't know what this bastard had done to you, but I promise I won't hurt you... So stop clinging on what hurt you and start a new life, a fresh one."

Your heart started to rise with each breath you took. He was confessing to you. So you let him continue because whatever what he was going to say, you only have one answer...

"I like you, Y/N since the day you came to the office. I fall for your smile and your eyes. You are really good, so good. I like you so much and..." He breathed sharply, feeling his heart pounding loudly in his chest. "I won't hurt you, I won't make you cry. I will never ever do that... So could you accept my feelings? You don't have to like me now, just please accept my feelings for you." He closed his eyes, afraid that he would get rejected.

He just made his confess while you were hurt. He felt bad like he was getting advantage of you, but he didn't really care, it was his feeling and he didn't want you to get away from him. He promised himself that he would fix you and that he would make you fall in love with him slowly.

"I... I accept your feelings Hoseok-ssi." You said nervously, "because I... Like you too, somehow."

With a big smile, Hoseok finally decided to look up at you as he warped his arm around your shoulder pulling you in a hug. Your hands warped around his thin waist slowly, feeling how his heart was pounding so hard in his chest.

Finally someone was truly in love with you, someone would really care and love you and only you.

At this moment your heart beats was jumping crazily for someone other than Mark.

But you weren't sure why, because you know you liked Hoseok so much, but you loved Mark way more.

***

Driving back home after you had accepted Hoseok confession and accepting his feeling for you, wasn't as awkward as you thought because you like it when Hoseok was around. 

You were feeling a little embarrassed since it had been a while since you dated someone and Mark was your first boyfriend ever.

When you reach your building, Hoseok opened his door first and walked to your side to open yours, reaching his hands for you. You smiled at him and took his hands and stepped out of the car safely.

"This is where you live?"

You nodded and pointed at the fifth floor. "I live on the fifth floor, it's a very nice apartment and I'm used to it"

"That sounds cool... To live alone." Hoseok smiled and you smiled back it wasn't cool it was lonely. You assumed that Hoseok probably wouldn't understand since he was born rich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter