Fault of falling / Suho, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir! Sir! Boss-nim!!!” Junmyeon jumped in his chair, startled. He looked around him as if he had just woken up and not knowing where he was or what he was doing. Everyone was looking at him confused. He himself was confused. He cursed as he realized that he was spacing out.

Clearing his throat, he straightened up as he looked at his assistant who was calling him. They were having an annual meeting to see how the business was going, new goods coming or not. In addition, he needed to manage the casino he opened. It was what the government knew he was doing as a businessman. Just managing a casino and selling alcohol.

“Continue.” He said, throwing his hands in the air.

“Are you okay, sir? You never spaced out before. Maybe you need some rest.”

Junmyeon shook his head. “Just continue. We have a lot to do.”

His assistant nodded as he turned back to continue what he was talking about.

Junmyeon closed his eyes tightly, cursing himself inwardly. What was wrong with him? He had been thinking about that night and how he talked to you. He was thinking about the expression you were giving him as if he had betrayed you.

It bothered him too much. He didn’t even realize how much it bothered him until this moment.

The past two months, you had been ignoring him. Not even looking at him. He knew how much you hated him, but normally, you would do things that annoyed him, bothered him and gave him trouble. He found himself liking expecting more from you and somehow he didn’t hate it when you did it. He was anticipating your next trick, your next trouble, how you will show your hatred for him. Now, you only gave him a cold shoulder. He could not even dare talk to you after what he had said.

All his words were out of frustration because he knew how much you probably hated sleeping with him. The shocked and sharp staring look you gave him in that morning made him believe you were angry at him. He thought you regretted it.

He regretted doing it when you still hated him. However, something was off. That night told him something else that he might be wrong. That you started to feel the same way he felt about you. What possibly could have gone wrong?

“DAMN IT!” Junmyeon suddenly snapped, causing everyone to shut their mouth and the silence filled the place.

“Did we say anything wrong, sir?”

Junmyeon sighed. He could not think right. Annoyed, more likely embarrassed for spacing out two times in a row, he stood up suddenly causing the chair to fall down on the floor with a thud. “The meeting is canceled. Move it to next week.”

His assistant straightened as he half bowed. “Yes, boss.”

Everyone in the room bowed as Junmyeon made his way out of the meeting room.

He could not deny that at first, he hated your guts. You were smart and beautiful, but you made sure to remind him every time you saw him that he took away your chance to fall in love and forced you to marry him. He only married you because of his father. Marrying the enemy’s daughter so that you could control her father and make him follow their wishes.

One day when you asked Junmyeon why he married you, Junmyeon lied. He said he did it to bother his father. Maybe he was scared that you would hate him more than you already did.

He didn’t know when he started to fall for you, but he already did. And he fell so hard, crazily in love with you. That night was like a dream to him. Only One night, but he felt like he already owned the world.

Maybe he was mean to you so that he wouldn’t appear weak in front of you. Like he already lost and fell first in love with you.

What would happen if he was nicer? What would happen if he had kissed you or said that he loved you? He could not imagine that the great Junmyeon had a weak point and his weakness was you.

Junmyeon banged his fist on the wall, causing his assistant to stand between him and the wall, stopping him from hurting himself.

“What is wrong, boss? You are completely out of it today.” He said.

“I don’t know anymore.”

“Tell me. Maybe I can help you.”

Junmyeon raised an eyebrow before his lips and nodded. “Lately things are not good between me and Y/N...”

“I guessed it right. It is a woman's issue. Did something happen?”

Junmyeon rolled his eyes as he said, “I was a little mean to her.”

“You were never nice to her. Nothing new.”

“No. This time it is different. She is ignoring me.”

“When you got married, you never talked to each other, so...”

“No, things got better and we started to..”

“Fight together every day?”

“No, I mean...”

“Always threatening her to end her father’s company?”

“HEY! Am I that mean?” Junmyeon sighed, getting more frustrated.

“More than you could have ever thought.”

“Shut up before I kill you right now.” Junmyeon spat before walking away when suddenly his phone rang. It was your personal bodyguard.

He frowned, many thoughts crossed his mind, wondering what was wrong. Your personal bodyguard only called when you were in trouble or caused a huge mess or if you went against his orders. What had you done this time?

“What’s wrong?” Junmyeon sighed as he picked up the phone.

“Mrs. Y/N has fainted after she came back from the hospital.” The bodyguard reported. His voice was calm and robotic. “She is in her room right now, resting. She refused to go back to the hospital.”

Junmyeon fist tightened beside him. “Got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter