Chilling / Yongguk

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you busy?” You were talking to your boyfriend through the phone.

 He was at the studio mixing some tracks and composing new songs while you were out shopping. You hadn’t seen him for a week since he was busy working on B.A.P’s next album.

“Yeah, I am so busy” You can tell that he was pouting from his voice. “I really want to see you what should I do?”

“You have to wait.” You chuckled.

“I can’t” he snorted.

“Just be patient, Yonggukie” you said as you switched the phone to the other ear. Looking at a dress in front of you.

“Can’t you come now?”

“Do you think you are the only busy one?” you giggled.

“I really want to know what you are busy with at this hour Miss busy lady” He chuckled. All you could do was laughing on the other side. “Take care Babe.” He said before hanging up and continuing his work with a bright smile on his face. He needed to hear your voice which always gave him energy and inspiration to write lyrics and compose songs.

Yongguk kept on mixing the tracks, his head was bobbing with the music, when he heard the door being opened slowly. He didn’t bother to look at it as he sighed.

“Leave. I am busy” He said as his eyes were growing while looking at the computer screen, expecting it to be one of the guys.

“I can’t be patient myself yonggukkie”

Yongguk’s chair twisted when he recognized a familiar voice. His gummy smile was shown as he beheld your sight before him. Without wasting another minute, yongguk was on his feet giving you a bear hug as he closed the door behind you. You warped your arms around his neck hugging him so tightly.

“What are you going here?” he said as he looked at you with a smile that didn’t want to disappear from his face. His hands were still holding your waist.

“Why? I thought you said that you wanted me to come” you pouted, pretending to be disappointed.

“And I thought you said that you were busy.” He grinned leaning over and giving you a peck on the lips. “Where were you?”

“Shopping” You grinned as you held your hands up showing the shopping bags. “But I have food too” you held up the other hands showing the food bags. He smiled happily as he settled you down on the couch that was in his studio, dragging the table that was in the corner in front of you and he started to open the food for the both of you to eat.

You happily helped him as you glanced at him from time to time until you finished opening all the food and were ready to eat it.

“You know you are the best?” Yongguk said as he parted the chopsticks to be ready to use, his eyes were running over the food. He his lips before he started eating. You chuckled at how cute he was, his eyes were shinning happily over the food.

“Is it delicious?” you asked happily. Seeing how happy yongguk was, it made you extremely happy.

“Yes it is very” he nodded.

“Thanks god” You smiled as you started to eat with him.

After you had eaten, you cleaned the place as yongguk was finishing up his work.

You warped your arms around his neck as his back was facing you, giving him back hug as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter