Food or me? / LEO

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked at your boyfriend who was watching a video on his tablet as you were preparing some snacks for you two to eat. As you two were going to watch TV together.

“What are you watching?” You said, putting the snacks on the coffee table and sitting next to him. Your shoulders touched. You peeped your head to see the tablet’s screen. “Dancing” You said nodding, answering yourself when you saw what was playing on the tablet.

Leo smiled at you, putting the tablet away on the table. “Let’s see what you have prepared”

He took a chip and ate it then looked at you. “Delicious, Thank you.”

He was eating and watching TV, forgetting that you were sitting next to him.

Leo only looked at you again when you cleared your throat many times. He looked at you

“Are you okay?” Leo asked putting another chip in his mouth.

“I am fine” You smiled as Leo gave you some attention. But as you finished your sentence he nodded and looked again at the TV, continuing eating.

 You wondered if you had put a lot of food there.

“Is it delicious?” you asked again, patting his back slightly as you made sure he heard your anger in your voice.

“It’s” Leo nodded. It annoyed you sometimes how short his sentences were. “Want some?”

“Of course.” You twisted your lips, eating some chips.

“Can I ask you a question?” You looked at Leo after a little time of silence.

“Sure.” He looked at you confused.

“Do you want me to go sleep?” You asked

“No, Why?” He raised an eyebrow at you.

“It looks like the food is more important than me” You said, crossing your arms around your chest.

Since you had known him he was silent. Many was afraid of him; thinking he hated them, he didn’t want to be with them, but actually he was sweet hearted and very shy.

 If people had given Leo or actually gave themselves a chance to get to know Leo closely they would have gained a good friend who would always be loyal to them.

You felt lucky to have Leo as your boyfriend but the situation right now was frustrating you. It h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter