Catch My Heart/ Jungkook, You (part 1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the things that you hated was forcing someone to do something that he or she didn’t want to.

Walking across the room, hands behind his back. He kept glancing at you from time to time as if he was analyzing you, testing if you liked his presence here around you or not. He kept looking through the window at the view of the city lights and then back at you.

It was dark outside and the city view was the prettiest at that time as the building, cars and street light made it as if the stars had fallen from the stars down to the earth. Especially when you lived on the 12th floor, pretty high for a killer view.

Half an hour ago, He arrived and he still hadn’t said a word, walking around the house. Checking the rooms and the window, the buildings around you too. If it was another person who came instead of him, then a conversation would have taken place before all of this.  

To be honest, despite the memories hidden with the past, he was the safest person and the person you trusted so much to do something like this. And you didn’t know why he was so annoyed by this. He promised you way back before that he was doing this for you.

You yelped, when he stopped before you and bend his back down, close to you as you were sitting in the armchair. “What?”

 

“Why me?” He asked, annoyed. Knowing well the answer to his question without having you to answer them. Frustrated, he ruffled his fluffy hair that you wanted so badly to run your fingers in his dark lockets.  

“You don’t have to do it, you know.” You gulped, backing away as the small distance was too much for your bearable.

“Do you think I didn’t try?” Jungkook sighed, straightened up again, putting his hands on his hip. He stood straight and confident, like he could own the world with his good looking. You couldn't deny that Jungkook had always made you feel like this. “It’s not like I could choose.”

It had been a long while since the last time you saw Jungkook. You were just as surprised as him, to meet him again, but it seemed like he hated it. But it was out of your hands. It wasn’t like you had chosen the officer to investigate your case. You just made your report and was surprised to find that Jungkook, your ex-boyfriend was responsible for your proceedings to the police.

He took a seat in front of you as he linked his fingers together, resting his forearm on his tight. Looking up at you, his gaze met yours, making your heart beat raise. It had been a while since you got to look straight at his dark brown eyes.

“What happened? Tell me.” His voice changed into business tone. More firm and steady, he was talking with you now as officer Jeon, not your ex or even your old friend.

“I told them everything in my proceedings, wasn’t that clear? Someone is threatening me to kill me if I didn't go out with him.” You said, frowning a little. You didn’t like to talk about the issue so much. It frightened you, to think that someone was stalking and have an eye on you. You didn’t know who he was.

At first you didn’t care, thinking it was one of your fans, since your book was a little famous these days, but it started to annoy you and scare you as that person started to send you threatening if you didn’t date him, he would kill you. And it seemed like he knew a lot of things in  your private life, which frightened you. He had been playing with your nerve lately, sending you things that made your body shudder in fear. Someone was monitoring and he was somewhere very close to you.

The memory sent chills in your spins as your shoulder slung. Seeing how your body started to shake, Jungkook sighed as he placed a hand over your shoulder. You jumped when you felt the weight of his hands. You looked up and met his eyes, which was warm, like the eyes, he used to look at you before. It made your mind, relax a bit, but you had resisted the urge to wrap your arms around him and feel his warm on you again.  

“What you reported was an edited version.” He said, pulling a chair near your armchair, so that he was sitting next to you. Near you. Close to you. Which sent your heart to nearest heaven. “I want the detailed version.”

Flashback.

3 weeks ago.

It started after your book was announced to be the best seller of the month and the first on the book stores selling chart. So you made a special fan signing to celebrate this with your fans.

You talked about the book characters as well as what inspired you writing this. There were also some private question which you answered some and avoided some. But It was a fun fan signing. The novel was about a model who had been killed by someone, who loved her dearly. You wrote about the psychology of a killer and what could push a killer doing his crime. The book made a great success which you didn’t expect.

As the Fan singing started, you smiled to each and every fan of yours: Men and women, girls and boys. Signing with a bright smile over your face, you felt really grateful to the, to the love they showed to your book. They were the reason of your success after all.

Every book and each book were given to you to sign it, it brought happiness to your heart. But when this book fell in front of you, you frown a little as you found the words were written over the empty page. Which was supposed for you to sign in. But that wasn’t the problem. The words were as if it was a clear confession to you.

You smiled again as the words warmed up your heart.

 

Dear Miss Writer.

I would like to tell you, how much I enjoyed reading your book. I learned a lot from it. It was a great change in my life.

Hey, Y/N. Can I confess here, though? I like you and would like to have a girlfriend like you. You are the perfect woman for me. I’m shy to say that to you out loud. I hope that this didn’t bother you. I Love you

 

Looking up to thank the person, you found a girl standing in front of you. You smiled awkwardly as you gestured toward the book in your hands.

“Is this yours?”

“No.” she shook her head, confused, holding up her hands in front of her, which were holding another book. “Mine is here.”

You titled your head to the side so you could see through the line, which was preventing the view behind them. Finding it strange for someone to give your book back to you with a fan letter inside it, you shrugged your shoulder placing the book in your bag.

“Here, Ms. Y/N.” The girl gave you the book excited to get it signed. You thanked her, signing it, but your mind was still with that mysterious fan.

End of Flashback.

“And of course, you thought it was a fan who was showing his love for you. Just as in fan.” Jungkook said, his chin.

“Yes.” You nodded.

“Naive as always." You glared at him, at his statement. He cleared his throat and asked, "Do you still have that book?” He watched you walking into your room and then came out with the book in your hands.

Jungkook gave you a strange look as he turned the book in his hands. “What kind of cover is that?” He spat and you rolled your eyes, hitting his arm, playfully as you used to. When Jungkook stiffed under your touch, in his place, expression blank. You knew that you had crossed the line. You no longer had that right to be that friendly with him.

“Who told you to (criticize) my book?” You spat back, sitting back on your chair. “You even didn’t know I release a book, did you?”

He cleared his throat, sitting back on the chair. Opening the book, to read the message. He read the message again, repeating some phrases. Loudly. “I learned a lot from it. It was a great change in my life.”

Reading again and again the message, you watched Jungkook’s eyes moving with every word in the same rhythm. He had changed a lot since the last time you see him. He became taller and his face became sharper as well as his muscles. His white shirt perfectly curved with every muscle of his arms as well as his straight shoulder. The leather pants he was wearing made a devilish job on his tight. He became more mature. You wondered how he would look like when he wear his uniform.  How much you watched to reach your hand and touch his face, arms and…

“Stop staring.” Jungkook said, making your cheeks heated up from getting caught staring. "Your eyes are going to rotten"

You cleared your throat as you looked away from him. “I wasn’t.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter