Fault of falling / Suho, You (Part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sehun-ah!” Junmyeon was sitting in his office, legs on his desk, hands on his head, covering his eyes. There was a sharp pain in his head, that made it hard for him to open his eyes.

He could not sleep at night. He had been thinking about you. About the baby. About your life that could have been better if you met under different circumstances.

“Yes, sir,” Sehun answered. Junmyeon found himself asking Sehun for advice lately.

Junmyeon never dated someone seriously before. He didn’t care if the girl broke up with him or if the girl spent only one night with him, or even if the girl dated him only for money. He never cared before. But after marrying you, he found himself caring too much that he refused to confess he cared. It could be that you were the only girl he cared about his whole life.

“How can you make a girl fall in love with you?” Junmyeon asked, coughing as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

“Are you cheating on Mrs. Y/N, sir?”

Junmyeon reached for the tissue box next to him as he threw it at Sehun. Sehun didn’t flinch as It hit the wall behind him. It almost touched his face as it was a few inches away from touching him. Luckily, it didn’t.

“Stop your nonsense and just answer me,” Junmyeon said as he closed his eyes again returning back to his previous position.

“You try to understand her and to know her better. You need to be nice and by her side. Making her feel that if she was going to fall, there would be arms to catch her and save her.”

Junmyeon sighed, shaking his head. “Anything easier? Like how to get to know her or how to make her trust you?”

“Maybe ask her for a date. Buy her gifts. Look for what she likes and buy it for her.”

Thinking hard, Junmyeon realized he didn’t know a lot of things about you. He didn’t know what you liked, your favorite color, your favorite song, your favorite food, your favorite brand. He didn’t know anything at all.

“Anything easier?”

“Well, boss, winning a woman’s heart is never easy. They are a little bit complicated, sensitive, stubborn and some of them have a high ego. So if you are trying to win Mrs. Y/N’s heart, you have to work harder. She is a strong woman who could survive alone. That's what she had been doing for the past 8 months since marrying you.”

“Why don’t I just kill you right now and get rid of that tongue of you?” Junmyeon glared at his assistant, who was looking at him expressionless. He wondered how Sehun could manage to talk like this with having such an expression on his face.

“However, sir,” Sehun started, “I think Mrs. Y/N is already in love with you.”

“Junmyeon frowned as he gave his whole attention to Sehun’s words. “What made you think this way?”

“The way she looks at you, sir? She is always smiling when she caught a glance at you. That’s what a woman in love would do.”

“You are probably mistaken. She hates me too much that she wants to get an abortion.”

“I think she is waiting for you, sir. No woman would kill her child. And I never mistake a look of a woman in love. Trust me, sir.”

Junmyeon hoped that his assistant wasn’t mistaken.

~~

The next morning, you woke up to a really bad sneezing. Your nose was tingling that you couldn’t take your breath. You opened your eyes, still sneezing many times, to find beautiful red roses placed on your nightstand.

Jumping away to the other side of the bed, you hurried to open the window and called for your maid.

You looked terrified at the red roses, the sneezing doesn’t stop even after you held your breath. When Zeze entered the room, she looked at you with alert eyes.

“Get these out of here.” You point at the roses that were too pretty. “Who brought those in here?!”

Zeze hurried and hugged the vase between her arms. “You didn’t like them, ma’am.”

“Did you bring them in this room? Do you plan to kill me?” You sneezed, now your nose running.

“These are from--“

“Get them out!”

Zeze bowed as she hurried out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

You took a deep breath, rumbling in the nightstand drawer for your allergy medicine. Before you could swallow it, you remembered the little thing forming in your stomach. The doctor did mention to cut down any allergy medications. You gasped for air as you squeezed the tablets in your hand. You could not risk it because of a stupid allergy you had.

Junmyeon was standing behind a pillar, outside your bedroom, watching your maid taking the roses away and threw it in a garbage. He bit his lips as he clenched his fist in a ball.

You threw away the roses he bought for you? You sounded really angry to have them. Your shouting was loud enough that everyone in the house was wondering what happened.

“So you will not accept anything from me?” He murmured to himself as he ran his hand in this hair. “Be patient.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter