Carnival Date/ Mark

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Believe me we are not going to take long time, it's just a carnival, okay?" Your best friend argued as she pulled you away from your studying table.

"Taemi, I really need to finish this at least. I have a lot of things to do and I can't go. Leave me out of this. Just go and have fun, okay?" You said returning back to your books that were everywhere on your table, holding your pen as you started to write again.

"Aish fine!" Taemi sat on your bed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm not leaving until you come with me."

"Then spend the night!" You smirked.

Ten minutes passed and Taemi started to get bored so she the music loudly. She was jumping and shaking her body with the music until you couldn't concentrate from all the noises she was doing.

You, irritatingly, slammed your hands over your table and glared at your friend who stopped dancing, grinning at you.

"You are coming now?" She asked. A sigh skipped your mouth as you closed your books. "Fine"

"Assa~" taemi exclaimed as she opened your closet, choosing the best outfit for that day.

"What are you doing?" You asked. She picked a short dark blue skirt and off white shirt. You didn't usually wear those kind of clothes. You could say that it was the only outfit that you had with this style, since you only wear trousers and hoodies finding them more comfortable. You bought this outfit to attend your cousin’s engagement. Your mom wanted from you to appear like a girl for once.        "What's with the clothes? I'm not going to wear that"

"No you are going to wear this. I have finally managed to let you out of your hiding place."

"I wasn't hiding" you snorted.

"Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes, giving you the clothes and left you to change.

After 10 minutes when you finished changing. Taemi sat you in front of your mirror as she applied a simple makeup on you. "What is that for? I don't need that."

"My friend is pretty like that." She said after she applied, lip gloss only which was enough since your face was reddish naturally you didn't need a blusher. 

You looked at her with eyes filled with suspicious. Your friend had been nagging you to start wearing like girls. Actually she made a conclusion to herself which was that you were being so focused in yout studies because you didn't have a boyfriend and you didn't act like a girl. She asked you  many times to go to blind dates but you refused. You though that your studies were more important than relationships at that time.

"Don't tell me!" You narrowed your eyes.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"It can't be, right?" You asked again making sure to tension every word you say.

"Be what?" She chuckled.

"Taemi I told you I'm not going to date anyone now." You scowled.                 

"Wah! No wonder, you are really smart. How did you know?"

"TAEMI!!"

"Just this once okay. Try him he really is a nice guy believe me." She said trying to console you. You just gave her a glare which ended up with her kicking her legs to the ground. "Okay I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but they are already waiting for us. If you didn’t like it's all right! Just let's have fun it had been a long time since you went out of your room"

You sighed, thinking how your friend was caring about you. 

"Ok fine..."

Taemi grinned and was about to celebrate-

"But..." You added.

"What now?" She whined, arching her eye brows.

"I'm going to leave after two hours I'm not going to stay more okay."

"Okay! Two hours are enough for a lot of fun. Thank you my bestie" she said and hugged you.

~~

 

The back of your best friend was facing you as her arm was linked with her boyfriend's.

(Fun my ...) You thought as you were walking alone behind them. Whoever your best friend wanted to introduce you to didn't come, you were about to leave but they stopped you saying that he just got caught up with his schedule and he was on his way. It was not like you came here in the first place for this so you cleared your mind, as you thought it would be the best time to relieve your stress by eating. Fortunately this carnival offered a lot of food which you found the best of all. You left your friend who didn't notice your absence and went to one of the dukbokki cars

"One plate please ajoumma!" You said as she offered you the plate when a handsome guy stood next to you and order one as you. You both were standing, eating your food deliciously. You couldn't help but glance at him from time to time. He was so white and had a slight red lips which you wondered if he had lip gloss on or maybe it was the dukbokki's sauce. His way of eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter