Little hands/ Suho, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This  Part two of The beautiful thing of us, Chapter 83

I hope you will enjoy reading it~

OC- Sara

Taking a deep breath, you tightened your grip over your daughter’s hands before reaching the other to the door bell. You promised. You thought as you released your breath and pressed on the bell.

“Coming” hearing muffled voice coming through the door, you looked at Sara who seemed clueless. You told her that you were going to take her to somewhere nice, but you never told her where.

Kneeling to her level, you ran your hand through her short strands as you looked at her eyes. “Sara, I’m going to leave you with…” Should you say EXO Oppas? Or your father and his friends? You weren’t sure exactly until  you knew the best thing to do. “Your father! He’s going to take care of you and it will be so fun.”

Sara looked at you with unreadable eyes. You knew that she didn’t really know what was going on.

You smiled at her and cupped her face, trying to ignore the burning at the back of your throat. It was the first time you would ever leave Sara alone with someone. She always stuck with you and leaving her was something unfamiliar to you. “I will come for you when the sun says goodbye, okay?”

She nodded and gave you a small smile. “I will wait politely.”

You kissed her cheeks and smiled. “Yes, sweetie. Politely and don’t cause trouble. Okay?”

The door swung open and you jumped into your feet, meeting eyes with him. Kim Junmyeon or should you say, Suho.

“Hi, Y/N.” He smiled as his eyes drifted to Sara. He kneeled down to her level as he ruffled her hair, welcoming her lovingly. “How have you been, Sara?”

“Fine.” She said shyly, before being lifted up from the floor. Suho hold her tightly as he placed her over his arm, letting her use it as a chair, her arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled, loving how she always did that whenever he carried her.

“Did you tell the other member” You asked suddenly, making Suho turning his eyes to you. “About Sara?”

 

“Yeah.” He breathed. “They were shocked.”

“Of course, they would.” You tucked some strands of hair behind your ear. That should be good till now. “I have to go then.”

“You aren’t staying.” He said, eyes wide and you shook your head and handed him a bag.

“I have things to do.” You wanted to give him some time alone with his daughter. Suho took it with a confused expression.

“Sara’s things. There is a paper inside, what she like to eat and what she like to play. I put spare clothes too if something happened. And please, call me if anything happened. She could be a little naughty but she’s super shy and…. And… ah… She can’t sleep without hearing your songs and….”

“Calm down.” Junmyeon said, warmly as a hand reached for your arm. Your skin shivered when it made a contract with his hand. Your eyes met his and the warmth that you were used to see was there. “I will take care of her. I promise.”

“I’m just….” You sighed. “…I never left her before.”

“Was it hard?” He asked and your eyes popped, your heart’s beating increased. How could you explain to him? Bearing a child and becoming a mother alone at such young age. You didn’t even reach half fifty and you had a daughter.

“It is hard, but I’m fine as long as she’s with me.” You played with your fingers as you sniffed. Suho noticed that you were still standing at the door. He cursed himself for being careless as he stepped aside. Making a space for you to get in.

“Let’s just have a talk inside. Come in.”

You waved your hand and shook head in a no. “No need. I’m leaving now.” You looked at Sara as you placed one more kiss over her cheeks. “Behave. I will be back later.”

Sara waved goodbye at you as She and Suho watched the elevator door closing, hiding you inside it.

“Sara?”

Sara’s head turned and looked at Suho’s face, closely. “Let’s have fun, together.” She nodded as a wide smile was drawn over her face.

 

~~

“I told you she looked like him.” Baekhyun exclaimed as he eyed Sara, closely. He was sitting on the ground, hands on the couch, his face near Sara’s. Tao pulled his from his collar, backward, away from her. “You are scaring her.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and scoffed. “What? Me? It’s you who’s scaring her.”

Sara kept staring at the peculiar show in front of her. She was sitting on the couch, as Suho left her to bring her some juice from the kitchen. Being the quiet and shy girl she was. She just stayed staring closely, in disbelief that she was sitting with EXO.  The people she watched in Photos and TV suddenly became reality in front of her.

A smiley boy, showed up and Sara’s face turned into a tomato when he approached her and sat next to her. She couldn’t find the courage to look at him in the eyes. “Hi, princess. You remember me?”

She frowned and nodded slightly, looking away from him. Except that her eyes were stealing glances on him.

“Isn’t she adorable?” Kai grinned, placing a hand on her head, which she cutely pushed it away, running a hand to tide it down.

“Does she talk?” Baekhyun wondered, looking at her.

“She talks. She’s just shy.” Suho finally appeared and a smile returned to Sara’s face. She held her hands up in the air and Suho chuckled. “Can you drink alone?”

“I can.” She nodded and he handed her plastic cup that he found in her bag.

“Wow, she talks.” Baekhyun said in surprise. Tao smashed his head, making him wince. “Of course she does.”

“Hey, no violence. We have a kid.” Suho warned, before Baekhyun could take revenge on Tao, who tuck out his tongue at his Hyung.  

Suho watched Sara, taking the cup and warping her small fingers around it, cupping it with both her small hands. His heart fluttered by just looking at her. He wondered if one day, he could hear from her, calling him Daddy. He never knew about her before and now she was here sitting next to him, warming up his heart.

Even though it was strange and so sudden, Suho felt all kinds of responsible and caring. He envied Y/N for being there since she was a kid. He also wanted to see how she looked like.

Sara sipped some of the juice and smiled at Suho.

“Thank you.” She half bowed and Kai couldn’t help but to pinch her chubby cheeks out of her cuteness. She flinched, cheeks red as she slid herself next to her father’s side. Pressing her face into his stomach.

Suho chuckled, patting Sara’s head while Kai pouted. “Why does she hate me?”

“I think she has a crush on you.” Kyungsoo said, closing the book that he was reading. “She looks a lot like Y/N.”

“I know, right? Beautiful!” Junmyeon breathed, kissing her head.

“You knew her mother?” Kai’s eyes widened. Kai was the one who was shocked the most of the news. Knowing that he was the closest to Junmyeon, it hurt him a little that he knew nothing about his girlfriend.

“You could say, I was the reason of this girl’s creation. I introduced them.” He shrugged as he sat on the ground next to Baekhyun. “Hi, Sara.” He waved and smiled at her.

Sara ignored him as she took another sip from her juice, some slid down to her chin. Before it could reach her shirt, Suho gripped a napkin, reaching for her and wiped the Juice away. “Do you want some help?” He reached his hand to the cup, but she shook her head.

“This is just so weird.” Sehun murmured to him, staring from far. “So weird.”

“She’s cute.” Sehun jumped slightly, startled. Putting a hand over his chest, he looked at Lay with wide eyes.

“Hyun, you scared me.”

Lay’s mouth dropped as he pointed at himself. “Me?”

Sehun rolled his eyes as he shook his head. “Never mind.”  

Chen appeared from his room, hands behind his back as he walked to Sara slowly. “I have a friend who wants to play with you, Sara.”

Pushing Beakhyun away, he sat down beside the couch, where Sara’s legs were reaching its edge. Sara looked at him curiously, knowing the he had something behind her back. Maybe her new friend.

“Who?” She asked, giving the cup to her father.

Smiling, Chen pointed at his cheeks. “Give me a kiss first.”

“Yah, she didn’t even kiss me yet.” Suho snapped, pushing him away and put his hand around Sara protectively. “She’s my daughter.”

“That’s cute.” Kyungsoo joked, before standing on his feet. “I have a schedule. See you later, Sara”

“Bye.” She waved at him, looking up at Suho. Her cheeks were so red, she opened , then closed it again.  “I want to pee.”  she murmured shyly.

“What?” His eyes widened as he looked at her hopeless. He looked around him, to find himself alone in the living room. Only the teddy bear that Chen brought for Sara was sitting over the ground. They ran away.

“Brats.” He spat, returning his eyes over Sara. He reached out his hand as she took it cutely. Her hand was super small compared to his own.

He led her to the bathroom, expecting her to need help. But she asked him to stay out.

“Sara?” Suho called, his back was pressed over the bathroom’s door “Have you finished?”

“Not yet.” She said, voice muffled.

“Do you want help?”

“No.”

A kid who was three years and half and went to the bathroom on her own. Suho was surprised as kids would want help at her age. He was proud to have a daughter like a lady. Not to mention how cute she was.

Finishing, Sara reached up to the sink to wash her hand, but it was too high to reach. She opened the door and Suho looked at her with surprising eyes. “Finish?”

“Can you help me?” she said, pointing at the sink.

Looking at the sink, then back at his daughter. He smiled as he walked into the bathroom and carried her so she could reach the sink.

Suho watched her struggle at washing up her hands as the bar of soap was big on her hands. When she gave up on holding the soap, she put her hands under the water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter