Something Flutters/ Jungkook, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you all for answering my little questions. you actually helped me a lot and I'm grateful for everyone who made an effort to answer them. Thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy this one 

 

OC - You

A pen in hand, its back end in his mouth, Jungkook ruffled his hand with his empty hand, before turning over another page. As a composer and songwriter, he needed a new idea for his new song. He had been writing lyrics for hours but nothing was working. It never sounded right and lacked feelings and hopes. 

The waitress approached from behind him, placing another cup of coffee and took the empty one. Jungkook glanced at her and nodded once before returning to his searching for inspiration.

The girl cleared , gaining Jungkook’s attention. “You seemed stressed. Is everything okay?”

“Hopefully it will be.” Jungkook smiled, politely. He had been visiting this café for months, becoming a regular customer. He found it a cozy place to relax and think. So, the waitresses around and the café owner knew him and even got his signature placed on one of the walls.

“If you need anything, I will be there.” She bowed before going to see her other customers. Jungkook appreciated the help she wanted to give.

Returning back to the book he was reading, Jungkook heard the jingle of the door open and close again, followed by a high pitched laughter that he couldn’t ignore. Looking up at the two girls who just entered the café, his heart stopped its pace and he stared at them for so long that the girls noticed it.

The tall girl who had the high pitched laughter leaned over to the other girl who was shorter than her and said something, even Jungkook could hear.

“Do you know him?” The tall girl asked.

 

 

She turned her head over her shoulder and had a good look over him. She shook her head and looked away again, leaving Jungkook stunned and puzzled. “I don’t know him.”

“He is staring at you too much.”

“Maybe it is you.” She elbowed her friend, laughing.

At her laughter, Jungkook knew that his eyes weren’t cheated him. She was really her. The one who he wouldn’t ever forget about.

Jungkook looked away from the two girls, feeling his heart hammering in his chest and his throat dried that he took a long sip from his hot coffee, which got his tongue burned. He couldn’t believe it was really her. She was back, in front of him… and she can....

Jungkook had been coming to this café in hope to meet her again. She was just like he remembered her. So beautiful for this world. A long hair that tended to be a little curly, heart shaped face and hazel eyes that he used to stare at without getting tired.

He glanced one more time at her

~~

A year ago

Tues, June 16th, 2015

Jungkook just had finished an essay he was working on and went out of this cafe near his school to return back to the dorm.

Paying for his drink, Jungkook grabbed his stuff, trying to hold them neatly while making his way out of the café. He made a note to self that this could be his favorite café from now on. It was quiet and had a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. He wasn’t fan of libraries, but coffee shops definitely, was his kind of places.

Putting his stuff in his bag, Jungkook stood at the crossroad waiting for the light traffic to turn green. It was afternoon and the sun was shining bright in the middle of the sky, burning down people with its heat. The sun wave was kind of strong that Jungkook had to open three of his shirt bottoms, revealing some smooth skin and strong muscles.

The light traffic turned green and it was time for Jungkook to cross the road. Taking a few steps forward, Jungkook stopped as a car was rushing fasting, approaching them. All the commuters had to freeze in their places, surprise except for one girl who continued walking. Jungkook’s eyes widened and his heart hammered in his chest cavity. The car was approaching so fast with no sign to stop.

Beep! Beep! Beeeeeep

Boom!

It happened quickly, that everyone was looking in shock and surprised. Jungkook opened his eyes, to find the girl shaking in his arm. They were lying over the ground, Jungkook could feel his arm dislocate underneath him. He couldn’t remember when his body moved and took such a scary step.

He found himself running toward the girl and shoving her away from the car’s way. He didn’t know why he did that, but he couldn’t bear seeing an innocent person being killed in front of him. No one moved except for him.

Jungkook slowly, trying not to move his arm, looked at the girl. Her hair was covering her face, but she was breathing. Her body wouldn’t stop shaking.

“Are you okay?” Jungkook asked and the girl moved away, finally feeling his arms that were wrapped around her shoulder.

“I… I’m…” She gulped, moving her head to the side. “I’m fine.” Her hair flopped to the side and Jungkook caught her eyes and it felt as if the time stopped.

Her eyes were dazzling like a deer's eyes.

Jungkook couldn’t figure what color was her eyes. Were they green or blue? He couldn’t tell. Clearing his throat, Jungkook looked away, finding it rude to stare at her, moreover the girl was staring back without even blinking.

“Are you, guys, fine?” A stranger asked and Jungkook nodded, but the girl seemed to be in shock.

Looking at the car, it seemed as if it took a turn to avoid hitting the girl. It could be a miserable accident, but gladly Jungkook could save the girl, and the car crashed into the light bulb, causing only a damage to the car. The driver seemed fine, but in shock.

People helped the girl and Jungkook to stand up on their feet and called for an ambulance. Jungkook’s arm was burning with pain, he couldn’t move it. It wasn’t only his weight, but also that girl’s weight crushing his arm.

Looking at the girl, he found her frozen in her place. She wasn’t moving, nor walking away. When people talked to her, she wouldn’t reply and wouldn’t look at them. Jungkook approached her with a sigh as he checked her from up to down and up again.

“Are you hurt?” He asked, and he noticed that her shoulders relaxed a bit.

“I’m not hurt.” She replied. It was obvious that she wasn’t looking at him, it was either that she was shy or ignoring him. “Are you hurt? I’m sorry, I couldn’t see the car.”

“What do you mean, you couldn’t see the car it was running like crazy?” He didn’t mean to sound annoyed.

The girl bit down on her lower lips, her eyes started to fill with tears. “I’m sorry, I really didn’t see it.”

“It’s fine.” Jungkook sighed, putting his good hand on his waist. “The ambulance is going to be here soon.”

“Can you do me a favor?” The girl asked, surprising Jungkook. “I’m sorry, I know it’s too much.”

“What do you want me to do?”

The girl’s fished in her bag and Jungkook noticed that she wasn’t looking while searching inside. She still focused on only one point, which made Jungkook confused. She pulled out her phone and handed it him. “Can you call my sister? You will find her as ‘sister’ in the phone book.”

Jungkook wanted to ask why she asked him something like this, but he could have understood half of the situation he was in right now. Opening the screen, which didn’t have a password or pattern, he opened the phone book to find only three names. Sister, Doctor and Father. He pressed on ‘sister’ and sighed again.

“Y/N where are you?” Her sister picked up in a panicked voice.

Jungkook looked at Y/N he assumed that was her name before clearing up his throat. “Are you her sister?”

Jungkook noticed the brightness of Y/N’s face and how it filled with hope when he started to talk. Jungkook waved in front of her face and his suspension was true. She couldn’t see him.

“Yeah, who are you? Where is Y/N?”  Her sister asked in a rush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter