Don't Kill Me / JB, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Being pushed to the wall and your head placed between the two hands that was pressed firmly on the wall behind you, cadging you between him and the wall.

You took a deep breath as you looked at the Mafia leader, Jaebum, most known as JB, whose breath was tickling your skin. You closed your eyes in fear, lowering your head.

He was going to kill you for sure this time.

Luck wasn't nice at all as you kept ending on running into him and messing his missions. He told you if you showed yourself in front of him again, it would be your end for sure, but this time he was the one who came to you and he really seemed to be angry and upset and you were trying hard what the hell you had done this time.

Why JB out of all the people on the earth? Why was your fate connected to him?

"Yah!" He said in a cruel tone making your body flinch.

"I'm really sorry." You just apologized to get away from his grip.

Jaebum held one shoulder, pressing you firmly to the wall, your eyes snapped open in shock. "Yes, look at me. Good girl, like this." He lifted up your head and you gulped hard. Legs were shaking from fear.

"If-if only you told me... What I have -- I know I'm-- I didn't do anything -- please." Your words made no sense and Jaebum couldn't help but get angrier.

 

 

"Shut up, honey." He snapped, pressing a hand over your mouth. You nodded, pressing your lips into a line. He sighed as he left his hand from over you, making a small distance between you and him, but at least, he let go of you.

"The only thing you did wrong is messing up with my mind." He said, finally after taking a deep breath.  

Your eyes widened as you kept on thinking what kind of punishment it would be to mess up the Mafia's leader's mind... Probably my end

"I swear I didn't mean to do that." You said, even though you didn't remember doing anything to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter