[Valentine special] Heart 2 Heart/ Baekhyun, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A story where two completely different souls fall in love. 

 

OC - Yura

 

It was dark and cold.

The wind was strong, promising for upcoming storm, and the clouds were thick, waiting rain. The woods were everywhere around here. Wild animals might be closer than she thought.

But neither of that stopped her.

It seemed like the adrenaline rush was pushing her forward. She hadn't eaten anything all the day, her stomach growled, crying for food.

She was wearing less than she could offer for this cold weather; a laced arms long white grown, slim perfectly lining her body curves. It reached to the floor that she had to hold it while running. If she stopped now, it would be over for her.

She would never live a life she never wanted to.

Those who were looking for her now, probably were wilder than the animals, more dangerous, with no mercy.

 

Running farther into the woods, she tripped over a small stone and spun her leg. A yelp skipped as her hands made contact with the rough ground that was filled with grass, small pieces of wood and stone.  She had always hated to wear high heels.

Cursing, she closed her eyes tightly as the pain crept into her body when she tried to move. Her eyes began to water as she in a breath.

"Yura!!"

A shudder ran through her body when she heard her name being called.

No.

She wasn't going back with them whatsoever.

Fighting against the pain, Yura took off her heel, holding them as she started to run again. She bit her lips to prevent a moan from skipping out of .

Could things get any worse than this?

As long as they can't find me. She thought determine not to go back, even if she had to die here.

Going back was worse than dying.

Being under his hands was more bitter than the blood, she could taste from biting her lips.

A water drop fell down. Followed by another drop and the other.

She was out of breath, her muscles started to ache and this forest didn't seem to have an end. Or a place to hide. The ground beneath her started to get muddy as the rain poured down.

She hoped for a mountain to hide in. But there was no sight of any.

All she could figure through the darkness were the tall woods.

Please! She begged for anywhere to have a rest and a good hide. Please!

She brushed her wet hair away from her face. Her pace got slower as her legs grew weaker. She no longer could hear her name being called. Maybe she had gone far already.

Spotting a large stone, she stumbled toward it. Her legs would betray her and lose balance, but she wasn't going to lose it now. She wasn't going to pass out in the forest where they could find her, or wild animals eat her alive.

Yura froze when she heard a stick cracked behind her. Someone was following her and she thought she had gone far away.

She didn't want to go back. She should run again, but her body was too numb to listen to her. It is over. She thought, letting the exhaustion and tiredness take over her. It is over.

A thunder cracked in the sky, made her jump in her place.

She turned, no longer could differentiate between the things she saw in front of her.

Another thunder cracked up in the darkness.

A dark figure suddenly appeared. It started to approach from between the woods and Yura took a step backward, scared.

Two eyes were glowing in the darkness, staring at her. Yura's hands started to shake and she lost her grip on her heels, dropping them on the ground.

It can't get worse than this!!! This can't be happening to me. Yura thought as her whole body was shaking and trembling. Was it her end? A monster from the forest was going to kill her.

She tripped and her hip made a hard contact with the ground. The figure approached her closer.

"Get away." She screamed, finally finding her voice. She curled herself into a ball, closing her eyes.

"Get away. Get away. Get away, get... Aw..." She plead, waiting for her end. It was better than going back anyway right.

She was going to die and it would be the end. Right?

However, the figure didn't approach anyway, she couldn't hear it coming any closer.

Opening her eyes slowly she found someone she had never seen before in front of her. He was as handsome as she could remember him to be.

Because a second later everything turned black and she couldn't remember or knew what happened next.

Everything in front of her was pitch black.

~~

Food.

There was a good smell of food that woken her up. Her stomach was growling from hunger, she hadn't eaten for who knows how many hours.

She opened her eyes slowly and was welcomed by a wooden ceiling. A very old fashioned, yet well-built ceiling.

Yura blinked many times trying to remember what happened to her and how she ended up in some strange place.

All that she could remember that she was running in the forest to save her life. And then a monster. A monster was trying to kill her.

Why was she still alive?

Yura tried to settle herself up, wanting to know where she was but all her body was aching from all the running.

She noticed the bandage around her hands, which were bloody from the hard contact with the ground and her ankle too.

She wondered who did it to her, who saved.

Because looking around her, it didn't seem like they had found her. They would never have such an old house that looked like it was made from all wood like this.

But... What if... They really had one? It couldn't be...  

"You woke up."

Yura jumped in her place, looking at her right. She pulled the thin blanket and managed to move her body quickly toward the wall on the other side of the bed.

He was that monster she saw in the forest.

Scared, she pressed herself on the wall. Her head hit the window behind her, making her groan.

"Could you be more careful? You are going to break your head."  

Yura's eyes widened. She felt a mix of fright and confusion. She remembered him looking so different the other day. His eyes were glowing with evil aura and a soft groan was skipping his mouth. He was so different, a monster.

But now....

He looked so normal.

Just a human being with a smile that was so beautiful. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter