Summer breeze / Suga, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The house felt so empty and too big for him alone.

Yoongi sat on the couch. His face in his palms and his elbows made a whole into his thighs. A whole scene of what happened a few minutes ago played in his head like a broken record. Over and over again.

Him snapping at you and you calmly look at him with the saddest eyes. He couldn’t recall seeing that hurt expression on your face before and it bothered him. A thin thread that kept his heart beating was cut half. Yoongi wondered if he had made the right decision.

A couple of hours ago.

“Let’s end this.”

 

“What’s wrong, Y/N?” Yoongi asked, shaking a little bit. It came so suddenly. He had been thinking about it. About breaking up, but it sounded like running away.

“I don’t find a reason why we should continue this.” You gasped, biting your lips. You didn’t want to appear weak in front of him when it was you who made this decision. So you had to lie.

A lie that tore every piece of your soul. “I don’t like you anymore, Yoongi.”

For the first time, you saw the hurt flash on his face, made you wonder if you made the right decision. His mouth was open, but no words came out. His anger was billed up, feeling him. He sneered, rolling his eyes. “Fine! Do whatever you want. Let’s break up, Y/N. Let’s not see each other again.”

And just like this, he walked into the shared bedroom, grabbing some clothes and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. He hoped that he would think reasonably while showering after clearing his mind.

You were probably just angry because he didn’t pick up the phone. At that moment, Yoongi realized that he didn’t even check your voice notes or read your message to know what you wanted from him.

He would go out of the shower and read them, listen to the voice note and make up for you. That was how it has always been. Fighting and then making up.

However, you never said that you stopped loving him before which hurt too much. Clouds started to form again in his mind.

“She only said it to make me angry.” He tried to convince himself. “She didn’t mean it.”

Finishing his shower, Yoongi walked out to the bedroom to an empty cupboard. All of your things were gone. Everything. Only the ring he gave you was lying over a piece of paper that had a small message for him.

“Be happy, Yoongi. Best wishes, The one who truly loved you.”

Scoffing, Yoongi started to laugh hysterically before groaning and the ring snapped to the floor when Yoongi threw it in the air.

“Thank you!” He shouted to no one. “At least I can live like a human beginning now. I can do whatever I want.”

But Yoongi knew it the best

Anything he wanted you were a part of it.

Now, his life felt empty. He was so tired yet sleeping alone made him shiver that every bone in his body hurt. He was too sensitive to cold and the memory of you wrapped your arms around him trying to warm him up made him miss you already.

The phone lit up in front him making Yoongi reach out of it thinking it might be you. But it was his cousin.

(I am home. Did you make up with your girlfriend?)

But that didn’t catch Yoongi’s attention. Your previous messages are what made him grimace in pain.

“Please answer.”

“Yoongi it hurt so much.”

“Please Yoongi.”

“I am scared.”

Opening your voice messages, cold sweat ran down his spine as he heard your breathless voice. “I don’t know what I ate, but…” you groaned and Yoongi pressed his lips together. “My stomach hurt too much. The Hospital is far away…” You breathed sharply. “I know you are busy, sorry for calling. I will be fine.” And you groaned again before a complete silence took over. The voice note ended

A realization hit Yoongi hard in the face. Your face did look pale as a white sheet and he hadn’t even noticed it or say anything. He literally screwed up everything.

~~

It was so stupid of you to think that standing in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter