A Game is a game/ V

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shouting and cheering filled the bar. The new songs were playing in the background. Just by looking around the table and the 11 people sitting around it, you knew this night was going to be filled with alcohol, drunk people, and mess.

You were dragged with your best friend at her old school reunion day. You didn’t know anyone except for your friend, Ahrem who was half drunk my now, she lost three times in Drink or Dare (Because simply, no one needed to learn about any truth. It’s a drink or dare thing here.)

“Yah! Let’s flip that bottle again.” One of the guys said, leaning on his girlfriend.

 

And the bottle was flipped. You really wished to get out of his school reunion thing without being too drunk or doing something stupid. But wishes are only wishes. The bottle stopped right in front of you.

“Oh, It’s Ahrem’s friend.”

“I’ll do it for her,” Ahrem said before her head fell down on her table.

“Your friend can’t help you.” The guy with a girlfriend said with a smirk. “Now, Drink or Dare?”

“Dare.” You were surprised by your answer. That’s how much you did not want to drink that night. The boys around the table cheered loudly, making you feel embarrassed.

“Then Kiss the guy sitting next to you.” Your eyes widened as you looked at the guy sitting next to you. His eyes were wide as well. You did not even share a word together.

However, you noticed him the whole time, that boy who does not stop smiling or talking, with long curly hair that reached his eyes, and his rectangular smile that was so magnificent. His voice was deep which surprised you. He had such a boyish image. You had been stealing glances at him since the moment you sat next to him.

Maybe they noticed how you kept looking at him.

“Yah!” He threw something at his friend. “That’s too much for a lady.”

“It’s just a game.” The boys said in protest, making you blush more.

“It’s okay. I’m fine with that.” Looking at him slowly, you hoped he didn’t look at you as if you were a freak. Kissing a stranger was absolutely not your kind thing to do. But if it is you kissing him, somehow you did not mind.

“Are you sure?” He asked and you winced. Did he have to ask?

“Never mind, then.” You said with a small smile, trying to hide your disappointment and embarrassment. “Who is willing to kiss me?”

“Woah!” More cheers. “That’s wild.”

“Me, I will do it.” A guy with glasses and had a red sauce all around his mouth said. You tried hard to acc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter