Because I love you/ Hongbin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wow, another Hongbin vs N scenario LOL I think those two would make the weirdest rivals XDD

______________

 

"See you later then."

"Hmm." You smiled, giving your close friend, Hongbin, a slight hug. He dropped you in front of the library before going to his own classes. He walked backward as he kept waving until he turned and walked away.

"Yah! Yah!" Your best friend, Eunji, hit your arm after approaching you from behind making you jump from the shock.

"What?" You scrawled, rubbing your arm where she hit you.

"What's between you and Hongbin?" She frowned, giving you dared look.

You chuckled and then your face suddenly went into a blank expression. "Nothing!!"

"I'm sure there's something." She snorted and linked her arm with yours, dragging you with her to the library.

"What make you say that?"

She raised an eyebrow at you and smirked. "As if you don't know!"

"No, I don't!" then you realized what she was hinting about. You held out your hands and said. "We are just friends, okay?"

"But he likes you."

"What?" You exclaimed, but soon you realized that the both of you were already at the library and the eyes were on you both. Blushing you bowed your head and kept apologizing to everyone, including the librarian who was glaring at you as you and Eunji took a seat.

"What are you talking about? Stop imagining things." You whispered to Eunji.

"I'm sure he has something for you. He drops you to the library, waiting for you after you finish your lessons and..." She held her finger counting the things Hongbin done for you. "And..." 

"I don't think so." You cut her. “Hongbin has been just kind, to everyone. Even to you." You scoffed. Pushing away the idea that Eunji gave you, from your mind, you opened your book and started to do your math homework. Eunji's imagination was exceeding the limits this time. She liked to couple everything single one in the school with each other. But hongbin! How the guy that you had a crush on would has feelings for you? It would be miraculous.

He was the handsome and good-looking guy at your school that every girl had a crush on and you were just a girl who loved math. Simply a nerd girl. Plus, he probably had his own girlfriend already.

 You were thankful that Hongbin was your friend and somehow you felt lucky for that. You never imagine that your relation would be something else except for friends.

You sighed and glanced at Eunji before returning to your homework.

By the time you had finished your lessons, you collected your things so you could go home after a long day of school, from doing homework to get into projects, and it was a tired day.

"Y/N" you looked up wondering who was calling you and smiled as soon as you saw him.

"Hakyeon Oppa!"

"How are you?" He asked, helping you with your books.

"I'm fine." You put the last item in your bag and closed it. "Thank you." You smiled, waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.

 His eyes widened and he gave you disappointed look. "Did you forget?"

Did I forget something?... Ah! ... Right?

You face palmed yourself and sighed. You were supposed to go with him for shopping today and you... Just... Forgot!

"Meanhae Oppa!" You pressed your lips together.

"If you can't come with me it is okay, you don't have to."

"No, no, no" you held out your hands and shook your head. "I promised you." You smiled and wore your bag "let's go"

Hakyeon was your sunbae. He was the person whom were recommended by your professor for the last year project. He was a great help and you were thankful for his help. You became close as the time passed. 

You linked arms with him and made your way out of the building.

Your eyes drifted toward the fence only to see hongbin waiting for you like every day. You smiled and gestured toward him. "Just a minute oppa."

Leaving Hakyeon alone waiting for you, you went to hongbin whose eyes were fixed somewhere behind you.

"Binnie" you flicked your finger before him as his eyes fell on you. "What are you gazing at?" you looked behind you, there was nothing interested to look at. You looked back at hongbin whose expression was dark enough to tell he wasn't okay. "Are you okay Binnie?" you reached your hand for his arm as he shrugged it away. Your eyes widened from his action, but soon you ignored it.

"I'm fine." he answered coldly, his voice sent you shiver, it's the first time he acted so cold toward you. He definitely wasn't fine 

You nodded and cleared your voice, trying to ignore his way of talking, maybe something happen for him to act this way. Returning back to what you wanted to say, you said. “By the way, I think you will go home alone today, I have something to do."

"It's okay, I wasn't waiting for you anyway." His voice was rough, he almost sounded mean. It was a relief that he wasn't waiting for you, but it still hurt you, all this cold and mean behavior were meant to be for you, it didn't seem like this was because of anything but you. Moreover, who was he waiting for? He's going home with you every day. What's wrong? You started to wonder if you did something wrong to him or was it another girl asking him to cut communication with you?

"Ah!!" You smiled slyly and nodded. "I will keep going then."

You turned, biting your lower lip, trying not to get too emotional into something you might not have that right to get emotional at.

You gave hakyeon a bitter smile which he noticed the hurt in it. He returned it with a generous smile, trying to cheer you up a little.

"Let's go oppa!"

"Yeah, let's go."

Before you left the gate you had glanced one more last time at hongbin. He was looking elsewhere as if he was looking for some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter