3 words/ Ravi, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You understand that your boyfriend is a busy person, so are you. And it didn't mean that your feelings would change for one another, but what was happening was different.

Things started to take another action between you. 

You fought a lot lately because you rarely see each other and doubt took a place between you.

However...

Unexpected 3 words...

Three words were said like a sharp knife in your heart. Not only it did stabbed you once, it stabbed you many times with a twist.

It squeezed and shattered your heart. As you didn't expect something like that from him. Not him, he was something else. Someone who was more important than anything to you in this world.

I H.A.T.E Y.O.U 

Now... You could see it coming. The end of your beautiful love story that you lived with him for five years that lasted since the time the both of you were still just teenagers who were looking for a love.  

The weather outside wasn't the best. It was windy and it started to rain as a few drops stuck into your window, taking a look at the other storm inside of your house.

There would be only the thunder left for it would be the worst night ever. If it wasn't by now.

You looked at your boyfriend, wonshik with a watery eyes. Recalling what you did for him to say that and you found it too much! To tell you, he hated you was the most hurtful thing, even if you were at wrong.

 

Five hours ago. 

 

You were so busy in your office to the point you didn't find time to have your lunch!

It was 4:30 pm when your phone started to vibrate over your desk. But you were too busy to check it.

"Y/N, I think it's an important call." Your friend whose desk were next to you said as she looked at the ID caller.

"Who's it?" You asked, your eyes never left what you were concentrating on.

"My darling... It's your boyfriend. Isn't it?" She asked in a teasing voice.

You smirked at her before grabbing your phone and excused yourself out of the office.

You never expected him to call you out.

The day before, you two had a huge fight that would take for you at least two days to start talking normally to each other again. Which meant that there must be something important.

"Hello!" You answered.

"Y/N..." Wonshik called you with his deep voice that you were in love with. "Did you have your lunch?"

What's that? You wondered as a smile crept over your face.

"No."

"Wae? You should eat your meals on time." He whined, a habit for him telling you that he really cared.

"I was so busy, what about you?"

"I'm waiting for the dinner."

"Why?" You asked softly.

"Because... I..." He said and you couldn't be any patience, so you said, "You~..."

"I made a reservation at an Italian restaurant for us tonight."

"Really?" You exclaimed happily. It had been a long time since the both of you had a date and was he trying to make up with you?

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I was stressed with work and..." He really was apologizing to you.

"It's okay, wonnie--"

"I really do miss you." He breathed and you smiled, feeling your heart beats rising again, like the days you started to date him.

"I miss you too."

"Then see you after 2 hours okay?"

"Yeah!" You smiled before Wonshik hang out the call.

You were really happy and excited. You wanted to have some romantic time with him and to make up with him and to never fight with him again.

You really loved him and wanted to be with him for the rest of your life. He was your dream man and your everything.

 

At 6:30 you were getting ready to leave when your CEO called you.

"Yes, sir." You bowed at him as you entered his office.

"Ah! Y/N... I'm sorry, but I need you to do something for me and I can't trust anyone but you."

You looked at your clock before gulping and nodding to your CEO. "Of course. Sir." He gave you some files to deliver them to a co-company that most of their meetings with your company you attended.

However, this company was an hour away from where you were supposed to meet wonshik and with the jam it took more time than you expected.

You tried to call him to tell him you would be late, but your phone battery was dead. You cursed as you drove as fast as you could to the restaurant.

Wonshik had never been late before for any date you two went to. And now that you were 3 hours late you wanted to kill yourself. 

"Good evening." You greeted the waiter as you hurried inside of the restaurant 

"Yes, can I help you, ma'am?"

"Oh, yes, yes." You breathed out looking around for wonshik but there was no sight of him. "There was a reservation here for Kim wonshik-ssi."

The waiter looked through the list of reservations and nodded, "yes, there was a reservation, but wonshik-ssi came and cancel it an hour ago."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter