Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Your photo still stuck in your mind.

In the photo, You were smiling brightly--a smile that had been so long since you smiled like this. The background behind you was the view of the sea, the beach where you had gone two years ago in Hawaii.

You were sitting over the yellowish sand, sunlight gave your hair brighter color, which made it blond instead of light brown; a long flourish lemon dress hung on your body to your shin and a bubblegum hat over your elbow-lenght hair.

You went there--to Hawaii--for photoshoots for one magazine. You could remember exactly the reason of your smile back then, and how you enjoyed the whole week you spent there, which sent aches to your heart.

Suga was also there? You thought, watching him rumbling through the cupboard of his kitchen. Turning your attention over the apartment. It wasn’t that large, but it was decorated well.

The living room almost looked like the bedroom. White walls and black curtain. There were one black leathered couch in front of a TV stand, two armchairs beside it, and white circled rug, over it a small coffee table stood.

There were no pictures of family, no shelves for books and nothing to make out Suga’s character, what he liked, what he did in leasuir time or what was his hobby.

But you knew one thing that he rarely stayed here as you observed the dust covering the furniture.  

 

A few minutes later, Suga returned with two cups of ramen and two bottles of waters. He put a cup of the Ramen and one bottle in front of you, over the coffee table. He went into his room and returned, placing two tablets of aspirin in front of you.

“For your headache.” He said when you gave him a confused look, before taking a seat beside you on the couch and opening up his Ramen cup.  

You open your water bottle and shoved the tablets in your mouth, gulping them down. Your head was really aching so painfully from the drinking event last night and you wished that those tablets would help you get through your full packed day.

“Dig in.” he said, and you stared at the cup of Ramen scared of the encumbrance of eating it. You had been on a diet and only one cup would bring the end of you.

“No, I’m fine.” You half smile, looking at the cup hungrily. Suga noticed and left his cup over the coffee table.

He sighed as he reached and opened your cup for you. He had already put the boiled water in for it to be ready to eat. “It will get swallowed if you don't eat it, now.” He said, taking your hands, and you tensed at his touch. He put the cup in your hands and chopsticks in the other. “I don’t like starving my model.”

The statement flattered you, as his voice was full of seriousness. You looked at him, confusion took over you. You didn’t know if he was a good guy or a jerk. He sounded kind, though.  He forced you into signing some kind of contract--okay, he didn’t force you, you did sign it yourself. But you were drunk, same difference--and now he was asking you to eat.

“It’s bothersome.” Suga said, meeting your eyes and you felt heat rush through your body. His hands still holding yours. When he removed them, a slight feeling of disappointed, took over you. You shrugged the feeling again, thinking how stupid you were for feeling like this for a man you just met.

Did we just meet? You wondered, feeling this unusual comfortable aura around him. You rarely felt like that around someone.

The only two you felt comfortable with are Tip, your best friend and Mark, your ex-boyfriend who left you without a word. The thought brought back memories that you didn’t want to remember. You pushed them away quickly, you were now paying for two things; falling easily for Mark and destroying Suga’s precious jacket.

Gulping, you put the cup of Ramen back over the table. “I’m on a diet.” You said, clearing your throat. “I can’t.”

“You are so thin.” Suga protested as he gave you back the cup in your hand, and joy jumped into you when his hands returned over yours. “Do you want me to feed you?”

You blushed at his flirting tone. You snapped away from him as you started to dig for your life in the cup of Ramen. “Forget it…” You coughed as a Ramen water choked you. “I can eat by myself.”

Suga smiled and you looked away, returning to your food. A cup of Ramen wouldn’t hurt a diet routine, right? You took another sip of Ramen water… and froze. You felt Suga’s hand’s over your head… patting you as you were eating hungrily.

“Slow down.” He said, his voice was suddenly so gentle that your heartbeat echoed in your ears. “The food won’t run away.”

You gave him a nod, which ended up with another pat over your head, before he returned to his own Ramen.

You gulped the chewed food as you stole a glance at Suge, who was eating deliciously, next you. 'Do I know?'  was the question that you would never say. Because whether you knew him or not, oddly, you liked it around him.

“So you are a photographer?” You asked, trying to bring up a conversation. You were going to work with him for a whole month, at least you should get to know each.

“No!” Suga said and your eyes widened, looking at him in shock. Noticing how his lips curved up into a smile, you realized that he was joking. Of course it was obvious that he worked as a photographer.

“I asked a silly question. Of course you are a photographer.” You chuckled at yourself, feeling embarrassed. You tilted your head downward, making your hair fall down over your face, covering it. You wanted to have a conversation, but it ended up with you, screwing up.

Then you remembered that you hadn’t introduced yourself, probably, yet. “I’m Y/N, by the way.” You said, reaching your hands to him.

He nodded, busy with eating his Ramen to notice your hand that was hanging in the air. He gulped the food as he nodded again. “I know.”

“Oh! How do you exactly know?” You asked, hoping for him to mention the reason of your photo but he didn’t.

“They kept cheering your name when you were drinking, yesterday.” Suga said, simply, before raising an eyebrow at you. “Have you forgot everything?”

Clearing your voice, you blushed. “Not really.”

“So you remember my jacket?” He asked and you shook your head.

“Not, that, though.”

He sighed, getting up on his feet and carried his cup to the kitchen. He returned back, leaning his side on the kitchen door’s frame as he linked his arms in front of him. “This Jacket was really a treasure to me.” he said, closing his eyes tightly as if he didn’t want to try to remember what you did to it.

“I’m sorry--"

“It’s okay.” He assured, nodding. “You are paying for its cleaning fees anyway.”

“Ah, about that.” You said, scratching your neck. “The contract…”

“What about it?” Suga switched his weight from leg to the other, pushing himself off the wall.

“If I paid you for the jacket, would it be canceled?”

Suga looked up at the ceiling as if he was thinking of something. Then he opened his mouth slowly and said, “I guess…. But can you pay for it?”

“I don’t have money at the moment, but...”

Suga smirked and raised his eyebrows, as if he expect from you to say something like this. “See! A month won't hurt”

He is right!

“I have work tonight.” You said, finding no other choice but to do it. It was just a month after all, like he said. “You have to know that I’m a model and I have my own life, so…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter