Once Again/ Jungkook, you (Part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 >> Ch. 162 | Part 2>> Ch. 187

12th January - 04:00 PM

“So what are you doing here?”

“I’m working on a project to cover up the life in France, I’m staying in Paris for 3 days, today is my last day then I’m going to Lyon tomorrow.”

Jungkook looked outside the window, they were in Lyon already. The train hadn’t moved yet, Jungkook turned and looked at her curiously. “We are here already though.”

“That’s because of you, seriously. I didn’t know I would be here a day earlier.” Y/N frowned, shaking her head. She wasn’t really disappointed that she was here, she feared to miss tonight firework show in Paris, plus she didn’t get to capture any photos as her camera was dead.

As she agreed to act as Jungkook’s girlfriend, Y/N was stuck again with him in the train. But gladly, he was friendly and talkative. Maybe he no longer was angry at her, she wasn’t sure. They were going back to Paris, Jungkook promised her that before anything they should get the camera charged first and clear everything between them.

“So what about you?” She pushed her hair over her shoulder and adjusted her body with an angle in her seat to look at him.

“As I told you, I’m filming a music video for my solo debut.” Jungkook said, looking at you.

Somehow, it didn’t seem awkward to look directly at each other. It felt like talking with a friend, except that he was a true stranger to her. Maybe that was one of the reasons why she felt comfortable around him. He was a stranger, he knew nothing about her. He wouldn’t judge her.

“Debut? I thought you already did it.”

“It’s my solo debut. I’m a member of a boy group called Bangtan boys. You should check our songs.” Jungkook said, proudly.

“I heard about you.” She recognized the name. Her cousin wouldn’t stop talking about them whenever she visits her. Now, she felt the honor to meet one of the members. “OMG!! My cousin is a huge fan of yours. Can I get your sign? She will be too happy.”

Jungkook smiled, a wider smile that showed both his dimple and his teeth. He looked the cutest when he smiled, she was sure of that fact. She couldn’t wait till she met her cousin and tell her. She probably would envy her.

“Then have you heard any of our songs?” Jungkook asked, getting his phone out of his pocket. Y/N shook her head, feeling embarrassed. Raising an eyebrow, Jungkook chuckled. “You sounded so excited a while ago.”

“Sorry, but thinking I’m with you right now is just…” Looking away, she felt her cheeks warming up. A small smile over her face “I got excited for my cousin.”

“Here, I composed this song.” Handing her the earphone, Y/N gladly accepted it sharing the earphone with him. The both of them were leaning close to each other, eyes fixed on the phone screen. The title of the song read as “Outro: Love is not over”

“Ah!” Hearing the beginning of the melody, your eyes widened already your heart beating for that song. Even though you knew you wouldn’t under the lyrics, but from the beginning, how calm the piano sounded and the beautiful vocals that captured her heart.

She didn’t understand anything, but feels showed in the vocals somehow she could feel them too.

When the song ended, she was still in awe. slightly open and her heart beating in her chest. “Wow.” That was the only word she could find. “Really, Wow.”

“You understand the lyrics?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes in a teasing manner. However, her reply surprised him that he found himself smiling without realizing.

“I don’t understand the lyrics. However, I could feel the message you want to send through this song. It really touched my heart.” Y/N looked at Jungkook and smiled, seeing how his eyes brightened at her complement. “I should check the lyrics when I got home.”

“Please do so.” She noticed the pink shades on Jungkook’s cheeks, but resisted himself from teasing him. He actually looked cute when he was shy.

The train made a loud sound, announcing its departure. All the passenger took their seats, some already closed their eyes and some opened books to read throughout the small journey.

Y/N and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. Maybe the two misunderstood each other a while ago. Jungkook wasn’t really as bad as she thought he was and slowly she started to get more comfortable around him.

~~

12th January - 06:00 PM

“Come in.”

Jungkook gulped before excusing himself inside the hotel room. It felt awkward now that he was alone with Y/N in her room. Y/N already made her way inside, and Jungkook followed her slowly after closing the door behind him.

Rumbling through her stuff, Y/N got a charger for the camera. Plugging the battery into the charger, Y/N turned to look at Jungkook who was standing awkwardly at the end of the room. He was holding his hands together in front of him, looking around the room.

“What? It’s just a hotel room.”

“I-I know.” He flushed, releasing his hands and rubbing them in his pants. “Let’s clear your memory and go see our business.”

“I’m not getting what I should do yet.” She smiled, approaching Jungkook who jumped slightly at her action. “What?”

“Nothing.”

“Am I making you nervous?” Y/N narrowed her eyes at him, a smirk over her lips. Playing around with him, she put her arms around his shoulder and stared at his eyes.

One second passed. Two seconds, three seconds, four, five, six…. 

They didn’t notice it, but somehow their faces got closer to each other that they could kiss at that moment. Jungkook was staring directly at her too, and he was dangerously close that her heart was hammering inside her chest.

Before doing anything dumb, Y/N pulled away chuckling, trying to hide the blush over her cheeks. If she continued to stare at him the playing around would turn out real. You have a boyfriend. She reminded herself, feeling guilty for that moment with Jungkook.

“Let’s stop playing around, give me the memory.” Slapping his chest playfully, Y/N tried to ignore how firm it was. She wondered what was inside of his shirt. That again.

“Ah, here.” Jungkook handed her the memory card and she plugged it into her laptop, opening the folders of the camera.

There was a total of three photos of Jungkook there, well taken and showing how handsome he was. It was an artful piece that Y/N felt bad about deleting them. “Can’t I just keep them?”

Jungkook gave her a hard look. Rolling her eyes, she selected the files and hesitated to press over the deleted bottom. Pouting, she gave Jungkook her best puppy eyes, but they never worked. Jungkook pressed the button for her.

“Wait. What? AAAH” Hiding her face in her hands, she groaned to get the photos deleted. They could be the only proof that they were actually together. Somehow she wasn’t remembering that day forever and ever. “You are so mean.”

“We had a deal.”

“What’s the big deal anyway?”

“Public face, no photos without permission. I will get in trouble. Plus, filming MV here is secret and if those photos got published online, you will destroy everything.”

“But I wanted them to myself. Whatever.” She slapped the laptop close, sighing. “Do you want to eat something?”

“Really? We’d just eaten.”

“That was two hours ago.”

Chuckling, Jungkook shook his head in di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter