Big family / Mark, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sometimes you came to wonder how you ended up dating someone like Mark. He gave the vibe of someone who would go out with a super-hot Victoria's secret model, but somehow he ended up going out with.

Looking at him from your seat, at one of the corners of the cafe, as he was making an order for the both of you, he looked dreamingly awesome. Sharp jawline, puppy eyes, full lips. 

You couldn’t help but to admire the way he stood confidently, the way he smiled, the way he kept glancing at you from time to time. When he did that, you would smile at him shyly.

 

 

It was amusing that Mark could make your heart beat fast, till this moment. After dating for 5 years, he knew how to make you blush like a high schooler, how to drive you crazy, how to make your heart skip a beat.

Sometimes, you would stay with yourself and think. Would you and Mark make it together till the end? Would the fate be cruel and separate the two of you? How would it be like being with Mark after 10 years?

You wondered a lot, but answers were always unfounded.  

After getting the order, Mark walked back to your table as he placed your coffee in front of you, along with the cheesecake you had ordered.

“Hey, Y/N….” Mark called you, but you didn’t answer. You looked as if you were in deep thoughts, staring blankly at the table. You didn’t even flinch when he put the coffee and the cake in front of you. “Y/N?”

“Huh?” You looked up at him confused and he chuckled at your reaction finding it cute.

“What’s with that fact?” He took the seat opposite to you, before sipping some of his coffee. You pouted, touching your face with your both hands.

“It’s my face”

“What were you thinking about? You didn’t even notice my presence.”

“I was thinking about what could happen in the next 10 years.” You told him as you reached for your coffee. You held it with both hands seeking for warmth. “Do you ever wonder what your future

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter