Anti-stress/ JB, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was requested by Anon ^^ 


School work, studying, exams.

Everything was getting on you that you started to feel stupid and hopeless.

The idea of giving up working hard started to grow in your mind, because, well, it was no use. You wanted to tear your books down and burn them if you could.

You had been, like four hours, trying to study physics, but you just didn’t understand anything. No, you did, you remembered that you actually did understand those words before. The words seemed familiar and you were sure that you did memorize them and understood them completely.

You didn’t understand why you couldn’t solve even one equation now. Or why the words started to become more and more unfamiliar and more complicated.

Another question that you weren’t sure of its answer. You scratched over the words with your blue pen, making a big blue spot on the paper, with such anger and annoyance force that the note tore up with you. And you felt tears started to well up under your eyelids.

“Damn!” Your exams were in two days and the feeling that you weren’t going to pass it engulfed you. And you weren’t the kind to accept it.

A groaned skipped your mouth as you ran a hand into your hair, messing it in frustration, and banged your head into your desk. You were ruined.

A notification of a message sounded from your drawer, you opened it, wondering how you didn’t put your phone into silent. You always put it into silent or close it, then threw it in your drawer so it wouldn’t distract you when you were studying.

A five minute break won’t hurt. You were going to check the notification and threw it back in the drawer.

That would be the situation if it wasn’t Jaebum who sent you the message.

[[MORE]]

Jaebum, 8:58 PM » What are you doing, Jagiya? You are studying, aren’t you?

You, 9:00 PM » Yeah~  I miss you :(

Jaebum, 9:00 PM » I miss you too. Are you okay? How is studying going?

You, 9:01 PM » Hmm… It’s going bad? I give up on passing this .

Jaebum, 9:02 PM » No, no, no. You can do it. I believe in you. Fighting!!

You, 9:03 PM » ok. Fighting.

You sighed as you threw the phone in the drawer. Here was another person expecting too much from you. You knew they wanted the best for you, but…

Before you could close the drawer, your phone started to ring and you were surprised to find Jaebum calling you.

“Hi.” You answered, trying not to sound tired or stressed.

“Are you really okay?” He asked. He seemed to be worrying about you because he knew how you would react before an exam. He knew because he always watched you and cared about you.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You want some help.” He offered and you chuckled. So he added, defending himself. “Hey, I knew I’m not as smart as you, but I can help you.”

“Just don’t waste my time.” You said, chuckling, and you imagined a little pout over his lips.

“Why would I?”

“Okay. Don’t be late. It’s already late, anyway. Don’t come later than…”

“Fine. I know. So chocolate or ice cream.”

“Both.” You said without hesitation and he laughed in realization.

Of course you would choose both of them.

~~

Thirty minutes later. You just finished the second question after Jaebum had ended the call with you.

Only two questions and they took thirty minutes for you to finish.

It was that you were slow or stupid, but you weren’t both and you didn’t understand why physics have to be this difficult.

The doorbell rang and you hopped out of your chair and into the living room to the front door. You looked to see who was it, knowing exactly who it was, but you liked to confirm first. One day you were waiting for your best friend and it turned out to be Jaebum and you weren’t ready to meet him. So you learned to confirm first.

Jaebum was standing at the opposite side with a white plastic bag in his hand and he looked straight down at his shoes. A habit of him when he was waiting for someone to open up for him.

“Password.” You said teasing him.

“The ice cream will melt down and it won’t be my pro–” He knew how to reply to your silliness well. You immediately opened the door and wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him because you really did miss him and needed to see him so bad.

You knew he was busy because of his comeback and schedule, yet he managed to come over with chocolate and ice cream to help you out.

Right at the moment Jaebum’s arms wrapped around you in a tight hug before pulling away and closing the door behind him. He walked right into the kitchen and you followed him.

“What are you doing?” You asked him as you watched him putting the ice cream into the freezer.

“Someone asked for the password and wasted time.” he gave you a wink. “It melted down.” You chuckled and nodded

After finishing putting the ice cream into the freezer, Jaebum turned and wrapped his arms once again around you in a lazy hug and you just leaned on his chest and inhaled his scent. It had been days since the last time you saw him and felt him so close to you.

“How’s my baby doing?” He asked, kissing the top of your head.

“You want the truth or the lie.”

“The truth, of course. Is it that bad?”

“I want to cry.” You pouted and buried your face in his chest, taking a deep breath so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter