Unwanted/ Baekhyun, You (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t come, Hyung.” Baekhyun sighed recalling his call with his brother.

“Fine, please take care of her for me today. I will pick her up, tomorrow.”

“That would be better.”

He wondered if letting her go there was the ideal thing to do. But he trusted his little brother to take a good care of her.

Holding the photos in his hand, Baekhyun stared at the sandbox wall of his room. The gears in his mind could be heard from over thinking.

The house felt so empty without you there.

He could hear the clock clicking clearly above his head, playing with his nerve. The boiler sound echoed across the walls.

 

 

There was no sound of your laughter while watching your favorite variety show. No sound of you talking to yourself while working on another painting for your shop.

Simply, there was no trace of your presence which was eating Baekhyun alive.

He found himself missing you. It had only been a couple of hours since you had been gone but he missed you already.

Never had he imagined his life without you. And now that it was almost real that you no longer was there, fear started forming in his heart. He couldn’t imagine a future with no you in there.

Glancing at the photos in his hands, his heart clenched tightly in his chest cavity. They were the photos that the reporter threatened to publish. Photos of you and his younger brother, most trending idol, Taehyung while shopping in a mall.

The photos showed you and Taehyung laughing together happily, Taehyung feeding you ice cream while you accepted it, cheerfully. Another photo of Taehyung whispering something in your ears and you smiling shyly. A photo of you linking arms with Taehyung.

Anyone who'd see these photos would mistake you as couples.

Baekhyun knew how close the two of you were, but he couldn’t bring himself not to feel the burning in his chest upon seeing those photos.

Baekhyun knew that there was nothing between the two of you, but his anger took over him and blinded him from seeing how much you loved him.

Frustrated, Baekhyun clenched the photos in his hand and threw them in the garbage.

They are just friends. He thought to himself, trying to convince himself that Taehyung never had feelings for you.

Baekhyun jumped in his place when his phone suddenly rang, cutting his deep thoughts. The boiler sound calmed down, followed by a click announcing that the water boiled.

Baekhyun reached for his phone, hoping that the caller was you, but when he saw the caller ID his mood turned to the worst. It was that reporter.

Calming down himself, Baekhyun took a deep breath before picking up the call as he made his way to the kitchen to continue doing that cup of coffee. “Hello, Mr Jeon.”

“Aigo, Baekhyun-ssi, how have you been? You sound tired.” the reporter mocked, and Baekhyun imagined an evil smirk over his face.

“Everything is fine, Mr Jeon.” Baekhyun used his most cheerful voice. It was a good thing that Baekhyun could act well. “I’m wondering what the reason for this wonderful surprise call is.”

“It is definitely wonderful surprise.” The reporter chuckled, sly. “I’ve something more interesting this time. Those photos you have are nothing like those ones.” 

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun spat not being able to control his anger anymore. He had enough of this reporter and his .

“I send you a new fresh photos, and I was wondering how your fans are going to react to them.” The reporter laughed, Baekhyun clenched his fist tightly that it turned white.

“What photos?”

The reporter laughter got louder, making Baekhyun’s blood boil more. “I didn’t know you two brothers are dating the same girl. What an interested story. I bet the fans will like it.”

Baekhyun’s heart dropped. Shivers ran through his body, making him feel cold. What photos is he talking about?

“I already told you there is nothing like this between my brother and that girl.”

“Then what about you and that girl?” The reporter voice turned more and more mockingly. Baekhyun was grateful that he wasn’t standing in front of him or else news would be out about an Idol hitting a reporter.

Glancing beside him, Baekhyun noticed the cake that was in the garbage. His heart squeezed in his chest at the thought of you. He hurt you enough, he couldn't hurt you again.

“What do you want from me?”

“Now we are talking. Let’s meet at 7:30 tomorrow night. I will leave you to check the new photos and---”

Without hearing him till the end, Baekhyun ended the call, rushing back to the bedroom, and checked his mailbox. His heart stopped at the photos of you walking out of the building of the apartment you lived in with him. There were many pictures of you, with the date of the day and time shown under the photo and then there were other photos of him getting into the building around the same time.

If those photos were published along with Taehyung’s photo it would definitely be the end of their career as idols.

And it would be hell for you, too.

His legs betrayed him and he fell limp over his bed, eyes still glued over the photos that the reporter sent to him. He didn’t care about what would happen to him, but no one could touch you or Taehyung.

He wouldn’t let anyone harm the two of you.

Frustrated, Baekhyun groaned, pulling on his hair. Why was all of this happening now?

Y/N, I’m sorry.

He knew you deserved more than all this mess. He wished he hadn't missed your birthday. Fishing in his jacket pocket, Baekhyun took out a blue velvet small box.

It was your birthday gift, he bought last week. But here he was, forgetting your birthday, making you cry and letting you walk alone in the middle of the night.

I'm the worst.

~~

It wasn’t quiet when you woke up. There were voices of boys talking outside your room, making you wonder if Baekhyun had visitors.

You opened your eyes, which felt heavy and swollen. Rubbing them you looked around you to find yourself in a room that wasn’t yours. That’s when the voices outside started making sense.

The boys were talking about their next comeback project, while there was a frustrating voice, you recognized it as Jin’s, kept asking what they should have for breakfast and that he was hungry.

Upon realizing what was doing on, your heart felt heavy again and tears started to well up in your eyes once again.

So you spent the night in Taehyung’s dorm.

Did Baekhyun ask about me? You wondered as it was the first time ever to leave the apartment.

You secretly hoped that he did, hoped that he was worried about you and that he regretted what he said.

Wiping a tear that skipped your eye, you walked out of the room and 6 pairs of eyes looked at you, surprised.

You must have looked so miserable. You didn’t look in the mirror when you woke. Thinking about it, you felt so embarrassed and felt your cheeks warming up.

“Good morning, Y/N” Jin was the first to break the silence, coming out of the kitchen.

“Good morning, Jin-ssi” You smiled politely at him. “Sorry for coming here at a late hour.” You looked at Hoseok and Jimin and gave him an apology look. "Sorry for using your room."

"Don't worry about that." Jimin and Hoseok said, at the same time, shaking their hands.  

“Eih, Noona, this dorm is your second home.” Jungkook said, and the boys for growing up and acting like a real man.

“Aww, our Jungkook had grown up.” Jimin cooed, nudging Jungkook.

“He has a crush on her.” Yoongi said nonchalantly and you noticed how Jungkook’s cheeks became light pink and how Taehyung’s eyes widened in shock and surprise.

“That’s not true.” Jungkook snapped, frustrated.

You chuckled softly when Taehyung choked the younger boy, telling him that you were already taken and he should not have a crush on you.

“It-is-not-like-that.” Jungkook said, coughing as Jimin helped him by holding Taehyung’s arms.

The scene wasn’t serious as it was funny watching the boys playing around. They seemed too closed, which was something you liked to see.

“Okay, now that I got your attention.” Jin said, waving his hand in the air. “Let’s have breakfast first.”

“Let me help you.” You offered, but Jin shook his head and pointed at a door at the end of the living room.

“You should go and wash your face.” Jin said, shaking his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter