Friends Vs LOVE / Mark & Bambam

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have something to tell you.” Mark said.

You recorded the memory of yesterday again in your mind.

“I think that…” Bam Bam said

Both of your best friends had…

“I like you” bam bam and mark said.

Confessed to you in the same day.

 

You shrugged on your bed frustrated. You didn’t know what to do or how to think.

You actually had a crush on one of them but you didn’t want to hurt the other boy’s feeling. You didn’t know what to do. You closed your phone that day to avoid any calls from the both of them. You hadn’t gave an answer to anyone of them yet.

You wanted to think of the situation and you couldn’t find a solution.

The next day at the school, you tried hard to avoid the both of them. You went to your class, fortunately they weren’t sharing this class with you. You were thinking of what to do since the day before. Your mind was so busy to concentrate in the class.

“_________-ssi” The teacher was yelling.

You looked up at the teacher who seemed to be so angry. “Is there something wrong teacher?”

“Other than that I have been calling you for about five minutes now, no there isn’t anything wrong.”

You were so embarrassed you were sinking with your thoughts and forgot about the class and the teacher. “I am sorry teacher.”

“No, you are coming to my office after this class.” He glared at you and turned back to his place. You kept apologizing.

You went to your teacher’s office, he scolded you telling you that you had to concentrate more in the class it is better for you as your grades started to drop. You sighed as you walked out of the room looking down at the floor when you found four pairs of legs were waiting for you. You sighed heavily this time.

“___________-ah are you okay?” Bam Bam said, they seemed so worried about you.

You gave them a smile and surrounded your arms around their shoulders. One arm around marks shoulder and the other arm around bam bam.

“Let’s go have fun.” You said pulling the two of them out of the school there was no way to avoid them anymore.

“What happened there?” Mark asked looking at you.

“Nothing much. Just my grades” You grinned.

Of course you weren’t going to tell them that you were thinking of their confession to you in the class. They didn’t know that the both of them had confessed to you.

You took the both of them to have pizza. You kept looking at them wondering why the both of them liked you. You looked at Mark, he was the handsome and flower boy in your school. Every girl wished just to talk to him. You then looked at bambam, he was tall and funny guy to be around. The girls loved to play around with him because of his outgoing character and he was handsome too.

You finally looked at yourself. Just a girl who was almost tomboy. Your hair was always up in a bun. Not cute bun like girls would do, but just a bun. You hadn’t put make up before. You always wore pants and t-shirt over it. Cuteness, beauty and iness had never been your style.

You frowned angrily by the thought. If they were playing a game on me, it might be their ends. You thought.

“What’s wrong _________-ah?” The caring Mark asked. He had always been taking care of you that’s why you had crush on him but this little…

“What are you thinking about?” Bam bam had never gave you any attention before. You were friends but you had always fought and argued with each other. You felt he was a brother to you. Why did he suddenly confess feelings that you had never saw in him.

“Look at the both of you.” You smiled. “Stop being so worried, I am fine.”

Mark and Bam bam gave each other a glare that you didn’t like it.

“Did you both tell each other about yesterday?” You asked feeling that there was something wrong going on.

“What do you mean?” The both of them asked in one voice and then glared at each other again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter