Do what u like/ Yongguk, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't wait for me." Yongguk said, throwing his bag to the old leathered couch placed in the living room. You nodded, looking at him with a panicked and worried expression.

He entered the bathroom, slapping the door behind him, making you jump from your place. He had just got a bullet in his right shoulder, which was now soaked with blood.

The first time you met him, you knew about this and how dangerous his life could be. But still you wanted to stay by his side, aside from the countless time he told you to stay away from him. You just wanted to be next to him, because you liked him despite the person who he was.

You hated how dangerous his life was, you wanted him to stop but who you were to tell him that. You were just scared that he would harm himself badly and this bullet was enough evidence that his whole life was in complete danger.

You walked toward the bathroom as you placed a hand over the closed door. "Yongguk!"

 

"Go home" He hissed, which made you more worried. He couldn't go to the hospital and he couldn't treat himself alone.

A hand reached for the doorknob, you opened the door and was welcomed by shirtless Yongguk sitting on the edge of the bathtub. His arm was soaking red and he was sweating heavily, the painful expression never fell off his face.

"Yongguk?" You called, hands shaking, It was so hard for you to watch him in pain. He shot you an angry glare for getting into the bathroom, but he seemed to be in so much pain to shout at you as he always did.

He held his other hand that wasn't injured up to you, for you not to come any closer to him. "Just go home, please."

"But you are bleeding, Yongguk. I should call Himchan--"

"Don't." He snapped, making you freeze in your place. "Don't call anyone. I will be fine."

"How are you going to be fine?" You winced, tears started to blur your eyeball as one ran down your cheeks. "You are hurt, Yongguk." Seeing him like this was more hurtful than when he treated you badly. This hurt even more, it suffocated you.

Yongguk sighed, seeing your tears in your eyes as he dropped his hand again next to him. "I will treat myself, I did that a lot before." He said as he started to open the water in the bathtub.

Adjusting the water to a warm temperature, Yongguk stopped and froze in his place as a soft groan skipped his mouth. He bit his lips so he wouldn't let out any sound from the pain as it shot his nerves in his arm.

"Are you okay?" You couldn't help but rush to him and kneel next to him, placing a hand on his knee, looking at him with alert eyes.

"I must look so weak right now. Damn, I hate it... Especially in front of you." He inhaled deeply and exhaled again. He surprised you when his hand dropped over your head gently, ruffling your hair weakly.

He shot you a small smile as he said, "I think I need your help in this." His fingers ran through your hair gently, messaging your skull, making you even worried about him. He never was kind to you at all. "Can you do this?"

You nodded, so willing to help him. You weren't planning on leaving him to bleed to death and lose him. You never wanted to lose him whatsoever.

"It didn't get in." Yongguk explained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter