Our sin | Jungkook

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Originally posted by nochuie

 

Sometimes it is hard to accept that you made mistakes.

Across the room, you watched as your heart broke. Him and Her. Together. Again.

Jungkook was smiling while playing with her hair, pushing it behind her ears as he kissed her checks. You were helpless, you just kept staring at them.

When your best friend, Minju, noticed you were staring in her direction. She smiled and waved at you.

Guilt and jealously engulfed your chest. You gave her a small smile, before noticing Jungkook’s gaze on you. He was giving you harsh look something you had expected from him. 

 

Rolling your eyes, you turned around as you ordered for another drink. A strong one this time. You wished the memory of the summer would be washed away.

A mistake that you made that would leave you restless for the rest of your life.

“You are drinking too much, today?”

You didn’t know since when she was standing next to you, but your best friend was there, and she wasn’t pleased with all.

“What is wrong?” She said as she snatched the glass of alcohol from your hand.

“I am fine.” You chuckled, trying not to make it more obvious. “I am just celebrating you two being together again. I am really happy for you. I drink when I am happy.”

“Stop drinking.” She shook her head.

You tried to stand up, but your feet betrayed you and you tripped down. Catching you by the waist, you looked up to find it was Jungkook. You couldn’t help but to scoff and pull away from him

“You are already drunk.” Minju sighed, before looking at her boyfriend. “Jungkook, please can you drive her home?”

Jungkook looked at you for a moment before nodding. “Sure, let’s go.”

Before he caught your elbow, you threw your hands in the air, pulling away from him. “It is fine. I can go home alone.”

“No, I can’t let you go home alone in this state.” Minju snapped before glaring at her boyfriend. “Make sure she reaches home safely.”

“I will.”

“What about you?” You asked, confused.

“I remain here. I am the guest of honor after all I can’t leave now.” Minju explained and you nodded. This was right. It was Minju’s party celebrating her return after going to the US for a whole year.

You just walked out of the bar, knowing that Jungkook was behind you. Probably thinking about the same thing as you.

Hopping in his car, Jungkook started the engine. He sighed as you decided to close your eyes and pretend, he was never there, and that you just took a taxi, and everything is fine.

“Only if she knew.” You whispered to yourself, but apparently, Jungkook heard you.

“You are so obvious,” Jungkook said after a long silence. “You can’t keep acting like this.”

“Don’t talk to me.” You said, shaking your head.

“We need to talk about this mess, Y/N.” Jungkook looked at you through the corner of his eyes. “You and me.”

Your eyes snapped open as you glared at him. “Stop right there. There is no you and me in the same sentence. Whatever happened this summer is a mistake and we forget about it. Nothing happened at all. Minju can’t know about this.”

“It wasn’t a mistake, Y/N.”

“No, it was.” You snapped, tears forming in your eyes. “I would never ever betray my best friend. And you are my friend. Please,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter