Babysitting/ Jinyoung

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who is this?” A four years old kid pointed at you as he was hiding behind his mother.

Jinyoung smiled as he knelt beside you to match the eye level of his nephew’s. He ruffled his hair as he said, “She is a friend of mine. She will take care of us today.”

“I’m so sorry, Y/N, for bothering you. I didn’t know Jinyoung would ask you to help him” Jinyoung’s sister apologized.

“No, no, no. It’s totally fine. I have experience in babysitting anyway.”

“Thank you, really. I’ll treat you to something delicious later.”

 

“Of course.” You smiled, then looked at the little kid. You bent down closer to the kid as you asked, “What is your name?”

“Han Jaemin,” He said, still hiding behind his mother.

“Jaemin…” Your smile widened. He reminded you of your little brother when he was young. He was shy and cute just like Jaemin. “I’m Y/N. Let’s get along, Jaemin.”

He nodded before disappearing behind his mom.

“I have to go now.” Jinyoung’s sister said as she hurried through the door. Jaemin stood frozen in his place, watching his mom as she left him with his uncle and a complete stranger.

“Yah, Jaemin why are you so shy today?” Jinyoung asked him as he ruffled his hair. Jaemin pouted, looking down at his feet.

“He is so cute.” You kneeled down beside Jinyoung as you looked at Jaemin in adoration. He was so small, he had the same eyes as Jinyoung and his hair was smooth, almost hiding his eyes. His skin was so pale, but his cheeks were too red.

“Did you have breakfast, Jaemin?” You asked, reaching for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter