Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 9)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

My days started to get busier so I’m sorry for being late! (Am I even late? XD) enjoy reading~

And you ended up waiting for Suga until he finished his other photoshoots. Ellie, a model from Vogue's magazine, whom Joshua knew her, was asked to do the photo shoots that you were supposed to do in the first place. 

The photo shoot for the new brand collection even the designer was standing happily watching the work. 

He was impressed by how pretty Ellie was. You almost got jealous because all the eyes were on her,

A sigh skipped your mouth followed by the other. Jimin promised to take you to the new place to stay in. He kind of told you that he had a nice place that you were going to love and that after the photo shoots he promised to take you there.

But....

"I'm so sorry." Jimin had apologized, his arm had still been around your shoulder. "I have another schedule and --I didn't forget our promise, I swear-- I just asked Yoongi to take you there. I'm sorry. He knew the place too..."

And just like the silly girl you were, you had just smiled and shook your head in understanding. "It's okay. You have a work anyway. I'm sorry, I troubled you "

It wasn't okay. That meant that you had to stay with Yoongi until he finished his work and you were too hurt to even look at him.

You wished you still had had your apartment. You wanted so bad to crawl in your bed and cry. No, you wouldn't cry. Not for someone who didn't deserve crying for. 

Why would you even cry? It was just a kiss and it wasn't like you were in love-- In fact, you started to fall for him.

And it still hurt. Deep inside your heart.

 

Another sigh skipped your lips when a hand dropped on your shoulder. You looked up and frowned a little when you saw Suga was standing before you. In his hands he was carrying two steaming cups of coffee.

You didn't notice when he had finished his first photo shoots, you must have been so engaged with your miserable thoughts.

"Here." He handed you a cup and you couldn't refuse it. You needed it, so you could go through the day. You had trouble sleeping while all you were thinking about was Mark, last night.

"Thanks." You took the cup and inhaled its scent. The caffeine in it refreshed your mind, almost.

Suga surprised you by sitting next to you. He sipped some of his coffee without looking at you. He was staring at the ground, sipping from his cup from time to time.

Around the studio, Lim was busy preparing Ellie's makeup and clothes for the next photo shoots. Youngjae was editing some of the photos that Suga had taken a while ago and Joshua was preparing the set with the new theme of the next photo shoots' concept. Everyone was too busy to notice the both of you, sitting next to each other.

"Jimin told me." Suga started, making you look at him. "What happened?"

Why do you care? You wanted to snap at him. I'm just a model. Do you care for all your models like this?

"Life doesn't always go as you want it." You just said, calmly. There was no need to get in a fight with him over something that had no meaning.    

"Wanna talk about." Suga said slowly. "As I told you I'm a good listener."

"Why do you care?" You asked, but your tone wasn't hard. It was just wondering. "I just... Don't understand. Why do you care to know about me? I'm just one of your models."

"A one month model." He corrected you. "Which doesn't make you really my model."

"Yes! Yes! Exactly! So it's just one month and then we will have nothing to do with each other." You found your voice rising slowly, without meaning to.

"You think that this is it?" Suga said, his face expressionless and hard. He almost was glaring at you. You loved his smiling face more. He looked like really enjoying it when he was smiling.

"Then is it more?"

Suga fell silent and looked at his cup of coffee. You knew that he didn't want to lie to you. What were you hoping for?

"You know..." You sighed. "That kiss, I don't know why you did it. But don't do things like this just because I told you that I want to know you. I was broken enough. I don't want to do it again."

Saga sipped what was remaining of his coffee and you wondered how he could finish his coffee that fast when it was so hot to drink.

"We have a lot of things to do later." He said, crumbling the plastic cup into a ball. "I'm about to finish this work."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." You spat and regretting saying this immediately. With red face, you looked away. "Just take me home."

Suga didn't reply to you and you weren't looking at him to see his expression. When you looked up again, he was gone, preparing his camera for the next photo shoots.

You rolled your eyes with a scoff. You wanted to leave soon.

~~

He just kept capturing the picture without even focusing while doing it. The photos came out dizzy or out of lights or not the right angle.

Suga sighed as he deleted the photos from his device. "I'm sorry." He apologized to the model and she just smiled and shook her head.

"It's alright. Take your time."

Lim's hand fell over Suga's shoulder and he turned his looking at her with tired eyes. "Everything is okay?"

"I don't know." he said, turning his head to look at her where she was sitting, over the couch they used earlier. "Everything is going to the opposite way."

He caught gleams of tears sliding down her eyes as she caught it quickly with her hand. It wasn't the first time he saw her, crying and he never liked it when she was crying, sad and broken.

He regretted the words that skipped out from his lips a while ago. He kept doing nothing but hurting her and he was sure he would always keep on hurting her.

Because he had agreed...

"Don't be hard on yourself." Lim said, with a warm smile. She had always given him the feeling of an older sister.

It had been a while since Suga knew her. She even took care of him while he was in high school, she was the one who had made him realize what he wanted to do in his life.

He became a producer thanks to her support and her husband's support who had been also like a big brother to him.

She also was the one who encouraged him to open the studio. She told him that she would help him as a makeup artist and together they opened it.

Lim was a great support to him and her family was the closest to him. He liked her son so much and the beautiful baby girl of hers. She was a family to him.

"Hmm.." Suga hummed, nodding his head.

Lim patted his shoulder once. "Be selfish for once." She smiled at him before turning and walking into the dressing room.

Be selfish for once. Suga repeated in his mind, knowing exactly what Lim meant. He gave up many times on many things just because it wasn't meant to be for him. He never fought for anything and always said that he was too lazy to chase after them, that he would rather sleep than working his mind on things like this.

She knew him well.

Well, he even lost her before. That's why she said that!  

~~

Your head fall to your shoulder, making your eyes widening and half awake. The studio was almost dark there was no one there.

Joshua was nowhere to be found and neither Youngjae was. The dressing room was closed and there was no light coming from it.

The set's camera lights were put aside and closed. There were no lights switched on except for that light bulb at the far end of the studio where a door was attached to the wall. A door that you never saw it opened before or never noticed before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter