That night/ Mino, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This was requested by Anon Based on tonight lyrics and baby baby mv. Requested on tumblr. I hope you will like it :’) My first Winner scenario~ 

 


Hey, I didn’t know a night without you could be so lonely
I hold her in my arms as I long for you

 

They said when you like someone too much, you do anything for their happiness.

Because that's what everyone wanted for their beloved one.

To be happy and just to see them live while smiling.

 

 

So that was what you were doing, at that moment, at that time.

All that you were thinking about, was his happiness, that you couldn't achieve it.

Mino was looking at you with blank eyes that was empty, cold and emotionless. You were used to that look. Most of the time he acted like this around you. So you just pushed away the tight feeling in your chest and crumbling in stomach, which was suffocating you slowly.

"You wanted this from the beginning." Your voice cracked.  

You tightened your hand on the other one as you gulped the lump at the back of your throat and blinked many times.

You didn't want the tears to form. You weren't going to cry when you were the one who was breaking everything up.

Don't show him, how much you want him was what you were repeating your mind, until you memorized it perfectly. You hoped your heart would follow too.

Mino bit his lips and reached for the ring that you placed on the table a few minutes ago. He looked at it in his palm and sighed, "Why?"

You didn't expect that question.

Your heart skipped a beat and you took a deep breath, trying to find your voice again. You expected that he would just accept the fact happily. After all, he had a girlfriend who he wished to be with.

"Thank you." You smiled at him. "For asking. I thought I was going to end it just like this." You thought he wouldn't even care about you leave or not. You were grateful. "Mino, for the past three months, thank you for being a good friend."

"Y/N..."

"And I'm sorry. I didn't know that you had someone who you liked." You chuckled, but its sound was so painful that Mino winced, hearing it. "I feel stupid for getting between the two of you."

"So this is the reason..." He said, opening his palm that was holding the ring. "For this?"

You stood up, holding into your suitcase, which was beside of you. Mino never was happy about this marriage, he had been protesting about why he should marry you. It was some family agreement and neither of you could objected to it. So you ended up marry him.

Still Mino wasn't happy.

He totally ignored you and showed a cold shoulder to you until recently. You thought that may be, may be the two of you could be friends and start falling in love with each other slowly. Maybe the two of you will actually have a happy life.

But then you discovered that he actually even had a girlfriend before marrying you, and they still were together.

You just had to let go then. To let him be with the girl he liked.

How much had you caused pain for those two?

Now, it was clear why Mino was cold toward you. But you were happy that you had a few happy memories with him while getting closer and you were grateful for that.

"Bye, Mino." You smiled.

Hesitating at first, but you decided to just give him one last hug before going. A simple thank you for trying to make this work.

When your arms dropped from over his body and you turned to leave, Mino felt a huge desire to hold you back and drag you into his arm again.  

But he just stayed still in his place, staring at you as you struggled with your huge suitcase and out of the door. You smiled last more time at him, before closing the door behind you.

Mino fell back on the couch, glaring at nothing in particular. He felt something strange in his chest that made him so uncomfortable and furious.

He should be glad that you were the one who ended everything.

He should move on in his life like how he had planned before everything changed, but why he was still staring at the door, hoping that you would open it again and tell him that you were just playing around.

Now that he thought about it, he liked your playful personality and the way you smiled brightly. You were a memorable bright girl that had entered his life. He didn't think that he could ever forget about you.

He clenched the ring tightly in his hand, closed his eyes, tilting his head backward on the couch. "Good friend?" He thought of your words.

Yeah, maybe a good friend.

He didn't even know where you had left off.

 

~~

A few minutes later, Mino was interrupted from his uncomfortable thoughts as the door rang.

He knew who it was, so he hadn't to check it out before opening the door. He was the one who asked her to come anyway.

Once he opened the door, he was welcomed by a good frown. He rolled his eyes and let the door wide open, so that she could come in, before turning around.

"It's not fair, texting me, saying that she knew it all." Amy, his girlfriend, snapped, throwing her arms in the air. "It's not like we were doing something wrong. We like each other."

"You hadn't seen her." Mino said, calmly, pouring wine in two glasses before handing his girlfriend one of them.

"And why do you care?" Amy frowned, gulping the whole liquid down . "She is gone and this is good."

Mino nodded. Was it good?

After all, the girl he liked was this one in front of him, right?

Your smile. He couldn't get it out of his head.

He swallowed the alcohol down his throat in one go. Letting the liquid burn down into his body.

"I'm staying, tonight." Amy said, glancing at him.

"Do whatever you want." He didn't even look at her while pouring the wine for another glass. "She won't come back anyway."

"Good." Amy said, wrapping her arms around his waist, giving him a back hug. She rested his head on his back and tightened her grip around him. "She had you for three months and I was so patient with this. Now, I'm going to have you."

Mino drunk the other glass, before turning to face his girlfriend. He had been with Amy for a year now. She was hot and super cute at the same time, but she was nothing like you.

He didn't remember when his heart fluttered while looking at Amy, or by just having her around.

Mino shook his head. He couldn't believe that he just started to compare you with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter