Save me / Daehyun, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“S-save me, D-Daehyun-ah”

Tears streaming down your eyes, and his hands tightened over the iPad.

You were tightened to a chair. Your hair was crazily everywhere as bruised could be seen in your eyes, your lips and your cheeks.

The place where you were being too dark to guess about your whereabouts. Everything was black, not showing anything, except for you who was shaking in fear.

“Daehyun-ah~ s-save me… please, please, please….”

And right then the screen turned black.

 

A growl skipped Daehyun’s mouth as the iPad made a contact with the wall, falling down to the ground with the screen shattered into million pieces. His hands found his head as he clenched into hair, ready to pull them out of their places.

How did they reach you? How did they know about you? Why you?

His heart clenched in his heart and it felt like the whole world was crumbling around him that it was hard to breathe. He let in a sharp breath as he tried to gain strength in his legs.

Send us the documents you took. Also the money. Your little girl will die in less than 3 hours if you didn’t hurry.

The message was written in the same email address that sent the video.

Daehyun couldn’t get out the look of horror in your eyes. He couldn’t help but compare it to the eyes that kept staring at him all the night the day before.

The clock flashed 12:23 AM. He had got three hours to work as quickly as he could.

At this time it didn’t matter to him if he betrayed his friends or not, all he was thinking about was you. And the way you were crying and shaking while asking him to save you.

Stumbling through the door, Daehyun slapped anything that stayed in his way as he headed to Himchan’s office to get the documents they wanted.

These documents had the names of the most important people in the country and their dirty work. Himchan thought that by stealing these documents he could actually threaten them for money.

It worked half the way, but Himchan never let go of the documents.

After getting all the papers and documents out of the drawers, they were everywhere in the room. It looked as if a bomb had been exploded or a storm passed through the office.

But Daehyun didn’t care, he only had a few hours to save you.

Finally, after finding what he needed, he stood up on his feet to leave when he found Himchan and Yongguk standing by the door. Both of them had sharp eyes enough to cut anyone with their gazes only.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Himchan snapped, and Daehyun’s hands tightened around the folders.

“I need those.” Daehyun looked beside him, to find the silver suit that was filled with money. Reaching for it, Himchan took an angry step towards Daehyun, but Yongguk stopped him. “Also, this. I need them.”

“Stop what you are doing, Daehyun? We all need those.” Yongguk said, taking a step towards Daehyun. Yongguk was colder than Himchan, hard to make him raise his voice or lose his temper.

“You don’t understand,” Daehyun shouted. His eyes were bloodshot with anger and worry. “I only have a few hours. Just let me give them those or else they will kill-”

Daehyun couldn’t say your name. You were already injured and bruised in the video. He feared the worst. He feared that they will not be satisfied by only killing you. Playing with those men was already out of their hands.

“We are almost there, Daehyun-ah.” Himchan stepped in front of Daehyun as he held his face in These two hands. “We can’t just give up everything now. Do you think if you went there they will not kill you?”

“I don’t care!” Daehyun shouted again. Now, tears filling his eyes. He hated this. All their efforts, all their work together and their friendship that he was ready to lose and betray. He hated it.

“You have to care.” Himchan squeezed his face as he pulled his head up for Daehyun to look at his eyes. “We worked on this together.”

“But…” Daehyun fell on the ground, his knees, making contact with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter