Too Late II / Suga

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________-ah, we need to talk”

 Yoongi had been following you for days now. It started to annoy you. After what happened between the both of you. It looked like yoongi was going to give you a hard time again but this time by annoying you. You turned to face him and glared at him.

 

“Why are you following me? Stop it now. It’s so frustrating” You snapped, continuing walking to the studio.

“I’ll not until you talk to me”

“What do you need to talk about? Seriously! We have nothing to talk about”

Yoongi held your wrist, stopping you from walking. “No, we have. And actually it’s a big one. Our feelings ___________ah”

You pulled your hand from his grip. Trying to control yourself from screaming and yelling at him and his selfishness. “My feelings are dead now, Yoongi. You have killed them all two years ago” you lied. You knew that your feelings for him was back the first time you saw him. Actually they had been getting bigger. You were afraid that you would give in anytime.

“What about my feelings?”

Your eye widened at his question, wondering where he had found his selfishness from.

“It’s not my business, deal with them on your own” You snorted. “Well it’s your fault from the start. I have nothing to do with that”

“I’m sorry. I told you that I’m sorry” He snapped. He kept his cool voice until he couldn’t anymore. His voice started to crack and getting higher bit by bit. “I have been apologizing for days now”

You looked around you to see that the company workers were looking at your direction. You sighed and closed your eyes for a second. You looked at yoongi who was embarrassed by all the eyes that were on you. Before you went to your way to the studio you said. “Jerk” and left him.

Yoongi ruffled his hair and cursed under his breath leaving to the practice room. When he arrived, he threw himself on a small couch they had, sighing. Jin looked at him raising his eyebrow.

“Bad day?” Jin asked. Yoongi didn’t reply

“Girl’s problems” Jimin said as he opened the door entering the room.

Yoongi looked up at him and gave him a confused look “How did you know?”

“How will I not know when you were fighting with her in front of everyone?” Jimin chuckled. And yoongi groaned in frustration burring his face in the couch back.

You were with Rap monster working on your song. Rap monster were mixing some tracks and you were writing the lyrics.

You tapped on rap monster’s shoulder asking him about your writing.

“What do you think? I think there’s something missing” You said. He nodded, thinking about what you had written. You sighed as you balled the paper and threw it away.

“Oh, God. I don’t think I can do it today” You said, running your hand through your hair.

“It’s fine if you want to have some rest today. Well, we still have a week and yeah. Just go home” Rap monster said smiling at the last sentence so that you wouldn’t feel wronged.

“Thank you NamJoon-ah” you smiled, shaking hands with him. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me today. I’m sorry”

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to apologize” He smiled.

“You’re the best.” You gave him thump up. Making him giggling. “I am going now. Bye” You said, opening the door to leave.

Rap monster took his phone and tapped something on it, sending it to Yoongi. He closed his phone and leaned on his chair’s back. Putting his hand over his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter